Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2019, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Does this sound like they are my twin flame?

I've been meaning to create this thread for a while but I kept putting it off - now I've finally brought myself to make it! I know at the end of the day, I am the only person who can decide if they are truly my twin flame. However, I could really do with some guidance and other people's opinions in helping me. I can then move on from this confusion and carry on with my journey.

My believed twin flame and I are both teenagers and female. She is from Russia and I am from England. There is no romantic feel to our friendship at all, though we both care about each other and are great friends. We met through social media nearly a year ago on April 4 2018. I discovered her as we followed the same accounts and are both into retro music and fashion. She had a post (that was a picture of a lamb as it was spring - any symbolism?) where she commented that she'd like to know more about her followers. I commented and the rest is history.

When I started to believe she might be my twin flame, I have slowly began to realise we have many similarities and had similar life events happen to us...
  • We are both vegetarian and became one at the same age.
  • We both had a traumatic experience at school, at the same age which resulted in us being home-schooled. Although I returned to a different school, she is still taught at home.
  • We are both only child's.
  • We are both huge Beatles fans. We also have other similar interests.
  • We both have very long hair.
  • As I am getting older, my hair colour is changing somewhat into more of a golden colour, like hers and her hair is becoming lighter/blonder like mine. To add to this, linking back to The Beatles, she really likes Pattie Boyd who has blonde hair like me and I really like Jane Asher who has red hair like my friend.
These are just a few examples of our similarities.

We also share a resemblance - the first thing my mum said when she saw a photo of her was that she looked like me.

How I began to believe she might be my twin flame was on October 20 2018, I watched a live video she was doing for her friends, mainly for me, and something just clicked. It suddenly occurred to me - maybe she is my twin flame? It was quite a bizarre feeling and I thought I was just being silly, but it was as if I had awakened (though I believed in twin flames and knew about them before this). I didn't fall in love with her, but she made me feel love and joy. Later that day, horses went past my house which I thought might be something symbolic as it's rare. I tried to move forward but there's still a part of me that feels she is my twin flame. Yesterday (the 20th of the month again) I thought about it which I hadn't done for some time and horses went past my house soon after - is this a sign (from her soul/the universe)? She said that before she met me, she wished that she could meet someone who would be special in her life/a good friend and not long after I appeared. If she is my twin flame, she is the unawakened one as she had no knowledge at all about the whole twin flame belief. I also feel like her teacher/mentor as I try to give her advice and guide her.

Lately I've also been seeing a lot of repeated numbers like 11:11, 222 etc. This was happening even before we met.

Our birth charts and numerology point towards us being twin flames also - it really is amazing. I can give you more information on this and anything else if you would like.

Even if she is not my twin flame, I feel a connection to her and like we were meant to meet. At least, I believe we have had past lives together, possibly as sisters.

So guys, what are your opinions?
Old 22-01-2019, 07:43 PM
traceyacey12

In my opinion, there is a lot more that goes into being twin flames than what you just mentioned. A lot of struggle before you meet and while you are together.
Old 24-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Seeker

twinflames are some stupid internet born belief. its not true. some people have close soul bonds with other people and also psychic connections. its mind related not divine or anything special though it seems like it. telling you from more than 6 years of experience , do not give in to this concept . it is dangerous dear. you are very young and i want to just advise you. have a healthy and happy friendship with your mate but thats it dont go till twinflames stuff
Old 25-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Lorelyen

Sounds more like a soul mate. Mine is also female. There's nothing carnal about it but we have a lot in common about our views on life, how we approach problems, our tastes in the arts, our regard for others and our appreciation of physical activities like dance and the arts being important to our spirituality as an outlet for self-expression. We have almost identical beliefs about creation and things. She is an artist running a small business with her husband; I'm an artist (of sorts, I don't flatter myself here) freelancing in multi-media.

You really need to examine some of the web stuff on twin flames in detail to see that much of it is waffle and false, riddled with contradiction and suppositions parading as facts, put across in a tone suggesting that only an ignoramus wouldn't believe it. The unwary and vulnerable might fall for it... I mean, there are even "twin flame match-makers" out there offering their services at $400 per throw! Have you ever heard such nonsense?

So beware. But a soul mate is a wonderful bond to have. It needs no commitment or spiritual jiggery-pokery because it just IS.

However, this doesn't deny that she might just be your twin flame but use your intuition - think about how well you mesh rather than turn to screed on the web about it. Twin flaming was once the inspiration of the theosophists and hardly commented on outside the occult before the internet sprang into action.
Old 25-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Suspended

Did you consider that maybe you have such an affinity for her because she is so much like you? People tend to like people that resemble themselves, that's just psychology.