Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-01-2015, 03:32 AM
Master
Astral Projection in Dreams?

All my life I have had dreams where I was watching the events of someone elses life unfold from within their body.

I had spoken to a other people about it at times and it seemed to be something that was unique to me. At times I had wondered if I was watching events from past lives or things that were taking place in the world around me but those things are not exactly easy to prove.

About a week or two ago I had a dream that I will not go into the details of given it was a military operation I was involved in. I will just say that after the dream I spent a bit of time trying to track down the fatigues to see what they were used for to no avail. Later that day at work some men came in wearing those exact fatigues and for the next 3 days we had many more. I eventually asked one of them if something was going on in the area and they said they were all in town for something training related... I am cautions even to use the words they used specifically... I am terrified that what I saw was potentially from within the perspective of on of the people involved in the training. Not because it was horrific but because having that ability alone is pretty scary not to mention the very classified nature of what I would have been seeing and living in my dream.

In another dream two days ago I was in some village in some country I had never heard of called Nambia. I was visiting a Dr in this building with mud covered walls and windowless openings. It was very rural so much so that at one point in the dream one of the staff of the building was chasing a wild animal into the brush. Then screams started to pierce the air all around. We were under attack. I ran to the other room to grab my child who thankfully was still sleeping and ran to find a place to hide between a leaning fence and the gate that stood open.

At this point I woke up in my dream, (I was still dreaming) I proceeded to tell those around me about my dream. Convinced that it was real and possibly the events hadn't come to pass I tried to go to sleep in my dream and go back to a point before the attacks began. Where ever I ended up it wasn't the same place or time. It was however still somewhere in Africa at a small airport.

I don't know if these are Astral experiences but my sister suggested it so I am bringing it here.

Open to feedback.
Old 29-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
All my life I have had dreams where I was watching the events of someone elses life unfold from within their body.

I had spoken to a other people about it at times and it seemed to be something that was unique to me. At times I had wondered if I was watching events from past lives or things that were taking place in the world around me but those things are not exactly easy to prove.

About a week or two ago I had a dream that I will not go into the details of given it was a military operation I was involved in. I will just say that after the dream I spent a bit of time trying to track down the fatigues to see what they were used for to no avail. Later that day at work some men came in wearing those exact fatigues and for the next 3 days we had many more. I eventually asked one of them if something was going on in the area and they said they were all in town for something training related... I am cautions even to use the words they used specifically... I am terrified that what I saw was potentially from within the perspective of on of the people involved in the training. Not because it was horrific but because having that ability alone is pretty scary not to mention the very classified nature of what I would have been seeing and living in my dream.

In another dream two days ago I was in some village in some country I had never heard of called Nambia. I was visiting a Dr in this building with mud covered walls and windowless openings. It was very rural so much so that at one point in the dream one of the staff of the building was chasing a wild animal into the brush. Then screams started to pierce the air all around. We were under attack. I ran to the other room to grab my child who thankfully was still sleeping and ran to find a place to hide between a leaning fence and the gate that stood open.

At this point I woke up in my dream, (I was still dreaming) I proceeded to tell those around me about my dream. Convinced that it was real and possibly the events hadn't come to pass I tried to go to sleep in my dream and go back to a point before the attacks began. Where ever I ended up it wasn't the same place or time. It was however still somewhere in Africa at a small airport.

I don't know if these are Astral experiences but my sister suggested it so I am bringing it here.

Open to feedback.
Yes, they absolutely are. The truth is that we dream and project in the exact same dimensions and bodies as one another. Any body or dimension you experience in a projection you can experience in a dream and vice-versa. The first experiences you described where you were experiencing someone else's life from inside their body sounds exactly like cases of Triporting. Which is where your consciousness is inserted into the living body of a being who lives in another dimension and you get to experience their bodies, their lives, their dimensions, and so forth for that experience. While that happens you can actually remain in their body and give them control of their body so they can go about their lives and you can stay inside of their body and witness it. So this is highly likely that something along these lines is what was going on in the earlier experiences you described. FYI Triporting is not a term used in this dimension and is a term used in the dimensions we experience through dreams and projections, so you're not likely to find any other information about it online and so forth. As far as your other experiences the answer is yes, the experiences you have had definitely could be considered an astral experience because they occurred in the exact same dimensions astral projections can and do occur.
Old 31-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Kaas9554

wow thats so interesting. I experience "triporting" in the majority of my dreams.
I always have dream within a dream, and wake up to tell my partner but I am still in the dream.
I have AP'd many times out these dream within a dreams. It's almost the easiest way for me.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents

Open to feedback.

I have ongoing experiences of this nature all the time, some of these experiences when I return to it on a following night I can pick up on how the situation has developed while I have been away, if you know what I mean. I feel these are lives other aspects of me are living, what is more commonly known as reincarnation.
Old 31-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Master
002 Cents I have a young friend who would very much relate to your dream world experiences. For whatever reason she sort of leads a double life at night in her dreams. Many of them are involved in war zones, where she ends up in a soldiers body who is in a bad situation, about to be shot or captured and such. She's almost 20 in the waking world as a strong gal who does hard manual labor and has fast reflexes and a fast mind. In the dream world she suddenly finds her self in these life and death situations in soldiers bodies and has jumped into rivers to escape, has had to shot people to get away and not be killed and all kinds of things.
It's not uncommon for a breakfast conversation to go something like this:
Q: How did you sleep last night?
A: Pretty good after I got off the battle field.
Q: So rough night huh?
A: Not for me personally but the soldier I was in took a bullet in the shoulder before I got him under the collapsed building and out the other side to safety. He'll be okay, but he's gonna hurt for a bit, he was seized up when I entered him, couldn't move, he's lucky one bullet is all he got. He froze up when the village they were sweeping turned into an ambush apparently.

She's been having these sorts of dreams since she was around 12 or so. She's often tired and a bit strung out in the morning, like she's not sure where she is, or is processing something intense or not fully off the battle field.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Master
Thanks so much for the feedback guys. It is always nice to know you are not alone :)