Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
Lolelyen, over the years we have often discussed this on these forums, but I have made it quite clear and will now too: I do not believe in any dogma. Please, do not assume that. I have not assumed that just because this person is my twin flame we will end up together.

Also, I think it is possible to say that I both love a person unconditionally AND be disappointed in the way things go. I can get past this and still love him, cheer him on and support him unconditionally in all that he does -including another woman, if he wanted to.

A final thought: language difficulties happen in any relationship, not just TFs. You never know if the other person means the same thing as 'love' until you try it.
Yes. Well, I did try to answer your question. Put another way a REAL twin flame relationship is different from an ordinary relationship - don't think there'd be too much disagreement there and I suggested a reason.

My big assumption was what constituted a "functional" relationship - perhaps I overstepped the mark there. I took it to be basically a couple who live together (or exist together) contentedly, rarely if ever quarrel (in the sense described in one of the psalms - any discontent tonight is brushed away by the morning, sort of thing) have their established roles, share their burdens and domestic chores - who walk arm in arm in the street, seen as "an item". People who no longer have to keep using the word "love" though they may affirm it from time to time but are sure and confident in each other.

So in response to your response, why indeed should being real twins be any harder than that? All that seems to come to mind is the disparity on a spiritual level, uncertainties, etc.
Edit: And the fact that many are actually apart more time than they're together (beyond their occupational lives) which, to me, doens't constitute a functional relationship, at least in the sense I see it.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 15-01-2019 at 12:30 PM.