Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 01-02-2015, 05:37 PM
Experiencer
What to do?

What do you guys do when you become lucid? Lately, when I become lucid, I just wake myself up. I'm so used to astral projecting now, I've forgotten the value of the lucid dream.

For example, this morning, I was having a conversation with my husband. It was an important conversation. Then our son ran into the room saying, "mommy, mommy!" My husband said, "he needs you." Then I said, "I need to finish telling you this." Then I noticed the tv was on in the living room, and it clicked. I said, "but this is just a dream, isn't it?" And he just had this funny look on his face but didn't confirm or deny it. So I laid my head on his chest until I woke up.

What can we learn from lucid dreams?
Old 01-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Guide
I do not NEARLY have enough lucidity in my dreams.
I wish I was more lucid and prone to lucid dreaming as I feel it would be an important step to my progress towards Astral Travel and projection.

I always wake up as soon as I find myself being lucid.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Experiencer
Do you wake up on purpose? I used to wake up on accident. Now, it feels like I could stay there forever if I wanted, but I just can't think of anything I would want to do. I feel like there are no rules, but maybe I wish there were rules? (I am a very rules-oriented person...maybe these lucid dream experiences are meant to get me past that.)
Old 02-02-2015, 03:28 PM
FenixxPope

Typically when I lucid dream, I hang around and play for a bit. If some problem presents itself I'll either fight it head on or wake myself up. I've progressed to flying in my dreams, and knowing I can. It went from jumping far, to jumping high, to hovering in place, to flying. I've also learned how to create energy balls with my hands, for say some threat appears, I can destroy it. Most of the time, I'm just messing with people if my dreams become lucid.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Experiencer
I need to be more creative. :)

As a child, when I had lucid dreams, I had a lot of fun. I would tear down walls, create things, fly, etc. Now I've become too constrained in my thinking.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
What do you guys do when you become lucid? Lately, when I become lucid, I just wake myself up. I'm so used to astral projecting now, I've forgotten the value of the lucid dream.

For example, this morning, I was having a conversation with my husband. It was an important conversation. Then our son ran into the room saying, "mommy, mommy!" My husband said, "he needs you." Then I said, "I need to finish telling you this." Then I noticed the tv was on in the living room, and it clicked. I said, "but this is just a dream, isn't it?" And he just had this funny look on his face but didn't confirm or deny it. So I laid my head on his chest until I woke up.

What can we learn from lucid dreams?

I wonder what you feel you have learnt from lucid dreams personally? You say you used to have fun when you were a child, but have you experienced anything of value apart from fun?