Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-01-2013, 03:40 AM
silent whisper

and its only labelled and measured as you label and measure it as such squatchit..:)
Old 30-01-2013, 03:53 AM
Master
People needn't pay heed to these kinds of notions, and it's just natural to experience the range of feelings described on the chart, so best not assess the self by these scalar devices nor assert such quantification on others. Dodson just wants to sell books so he pretends his ficticious theories are actuallyt appicable... but people don't so easily conform to preconceived paradigms.
Old 30-01-2013, 06:27 AM
sesheta

I found this list a bit strange, as it is pretty much impossible to say that you remain on one level all the time.
I can range from the lower end of that scale, right up to almost the highest, depending on my mood, who I'm with, whether I have any external or internal stress going on...there are so many factors.....
So yeah I think most people can cover most of the levels at some point or other!
Old 30-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Master
What kinda struck me is what I'm not and haven't been especially aware of so in that respect I've been everything below unconditional love and funnily enough I would surmise that unconditional is somehow my next thing to uncover but then somehow whilist meditating I kinda felt, nah forget unconditional love, it'll come, and go straight for bliss!

And bliss was kinda all around and I could kinda feel it there but not really feel it inwards. It kinda backed up everything... No worries, just a list, of course, but theres stuff in there if you wanna find it... deep but meaningless!
Old 30-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Master

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 03-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Anandini.Devotee

You do bounce around
Old 03-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
As I see it, he is being himself..in his share and what interests him.

Where are you on the list Guru?
Haha hi let me see i haven't actually asked myself that hmmmm I def go all the way down, there was a time when I was in very high vibrations always for about a year but it dropped. I had no guidance then it all just happened and well, now I am working to get it all up. I feel hopelessness and even suicidal not like good bye crewl world but like I'm just sick of all this ya know? Well I do reach highs still though. Like maybe for a few seconds till I worry again.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:37 PM
amy green

I'm just curious as to how the energy was measured and assessed! (Call me sceptical).
Old 03-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
I'm just curious as to how the energy was measured and assessed! (Call me sceptical).
hi sceptical

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 03-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Master
Today I'd say I'm wobbling between 475 and 540... but to be fair, that could be the cookies. Too close to say for sure...