Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-03-2011, 05:42 AM
lynnwhiteowl

Sorry If you think my response was so negative but there are on this earth plain very sensitive and open people who are targetts for people with dominating personalities and this so happens in the spirit world...When you open up this door then you should do so with caution.....But I suppose to Err is human. Blessings to one and all.
Old 22-03-2011, 02:20 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When I was growing up I played it. Nothing bad happened and I did not expect anything bad to happen. I found it to be creepy so I stopped playing with it. My friends would not touch it even though nothing bad happened to them. I can think of better things to do than play with that.

Divination systems are tools, not games
Old 22-03-2011, 02:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso_Storm
All of these tools, the Ouija included, are neutral. What makes them positive or negative is the user. It also greatly helps if the user is actually knowledgeable with such things and not simply using them as a mere game.

Agreed
Old 01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Master
As was mentioned, this system requires a lot of knowledge or you open yourself up to whatever sludge or lonely spirit is roaming around. Or, if you are shielded properly, you may even get a spirit who is somehow connected to you and trying to communicate, but this may or may not be something you can understand or put into context. It always seemed to me that this system used by the untrained tended to draw spirits from lower planes...not bad necessarily, just lost or confused. So they are drawn to the light of the living. There is no new info in that, in and of itself.

You're not likely to get divination with casual use...that's very high level (way beyond me) and whomever can channel that would not use a ouija board. If you really need a question answered, I would just try prayer.

Cheers!
7L
Old 02-04-2011, 10:32 AM
midnightstar

I'd never use one either - what happens if you get an evil entity coming through the board and you can't get rid of it???? Scary .................
Old 02-04-2011, 02:27 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
I'd never use one either - what happens if you get an evil entity coming through the board and you can't get rid of it???? Scary .................

Fear is a powerful magnetizer. If you're concerned about connecting with an "evil entity", it would be inadvisable for you to work with a ouija board, or any other divination system for that matter.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:04 PM
glenos

Boards:- using one is asking for trouble generally. Communication isn't a game, sport or party trick.

G
Old 03-04-2011, 01:19 AM
neospiritualist

Do not use the Ouija!
Old 24-04-2011, 05:23 AM
MoonDancer

Ah.... I had a nice post about this back before things got deleted.
Long story short, it's real, but not a game and should be taken seriously. You don't know what you are talking to and if its negative or have ill intent on you. My experiences were lucky, but I know what can happen if you are a vulnerable person. It's honestly best not to open up any type of realm in your house. It can also attach itself to the board.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:03 AM
cosmic jim

From my experience with the ouija boards i do belive they are very real with out dout. I feel the dialoge was far removed from me and not from my own head. I have known people who have had very strange things happen, like crusafixes falling off there walls and all sorts. I would just say play with care