Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2016, 11:56 AM
Master
Ex cameback

My ex boyfriend cameback. I erased him on facebook over 2 years now on his birthday he added me again. He is married i don´t understand why he cameback.
Do ex´s comeback to your life when union with your tf is near?
We can share opinions on this subject.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
im stuck dealing with my ex as is tf because we had kids with them. possibly a lesson in love and forgiveness.
You dont have to accept him back into your life though.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower 10
My ex boyfriend cameback. I erased him on facebook over 2 years now on his birthday he added me again. He is married i don´t understand why he cameback.
Do ex´s comeback to your life when union with your tf is near?
We can share opinions on this subject.

It is happening to test your union. Keep the faith. They are exes for a reason, they were there to help you grow and move forward. Dont go backwards.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Master
Did you accept his friend request? That was up to you to accept it or not. My 'false karmic twin' sent me a friend request on Valentine's Day but after careful deliberation I declined. Ask yourself if you still feel attachment to or feelings for this person?
Old 08-11-2016, 10:03 PM
Master
I did acept. I don´t have feelings for him perhaps he does for me. Why he would sent me an invite on his birthday? My birthday is 2 days after his. I removed him 2 years ago. We don´t talk i sent him the wishes he only said thank you very quickly.
I really don´t understand.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Experiencer

Almost every guy I've ever dated has pulled some **** like this. Time passes, I forget about them, and bam! They show up out of nowhere looking to reconnect.

I don't think it necessarily means your TF is near since I met mine before I started having this happen. However, that doesn't mean it will be the same for you.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:33 AM
Master
Ask him why he is contacting since he is married
Old 10-11-2016, 04:34 AM
Master
No wonder my tf would run lol I always asked why are u calling ? when he reached out but that was pre married
Old 10-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Master
This happened to me my best friend/ex added me after 10 years no contact was married wanted to leave his wife and be with me . But he was another woman's man and I didn't feel how he did. ... fast forward 3 mmonths later I met my tf huge journey but tutjs out was a false twin . And bk came my ex . I had my tf there all along I just needed to meet false twin and learn the journey in preparation for my ex. We're now married and life's grand :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”