Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-11-2016, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
The first step is give up the weights.
People, places, jobs you cant stand, foods that make you sick, acknowledging any krutches.
Its always easier said than done.
It was never meant to be easy or we would all be with our twin and we would all be fully awake.
Youve got what it takes, but youll have to prove to yourself that you do. what you believe, you get.
Thank you very much for this advice. :)
Old 07-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeautifulsacred
Thank you very much for this advice. :)
Take your time with it hun. THere are a million stages, all of the first steps can be brutal emotionally. Keep your head up and know that all of this hard work is worth it.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Being happy on your own and ending up alone are not the same thing You can be in a loving relationship and still know how to make yourself happy. Happiness comes from within.
I agree wholeheartedly, you have to be happy and complete within yourself. I've yet to find my Soul Connection because I'm still working on learning to love myself and be at peace within.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
Take your time with it hun. THere are a million stages, all of the first steps can be brutal emotionally. Keep your head up and know that all of this hard work is worth it.
Thank you so much for the encouragement. Those are important things to remember.
Old 07-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I agree wholeheartedly, you have to be happy and complete within yourself. I've yet to find my Soul Connection because I'm still working on learning to love myself and be at peace within.
I think that's wise. :)
Old 07-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeautifulsacred
I think that's wise. :)
Then again, could it not be that a real soul connection could be the catalyst for self love?
Old 07-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Today I feel the lesson I've learned is this: the collective unconscious is real.

I spent my whole life until now living through and cultivating my conscious mind/self. It was a highly developed tool, or so I thought.

But I was perplexed by the mysteries of life I couldn't explain through the conscious experience of self.

The TF experience has taught me that I've sadly neglected the development and even believing in my unconscious self. Now I believe in it because of my twin. I bonded with him on a soul level and it is here that my awakening began.

I feel in love with my twin's soul and I could physically feel him in my heart. At night I saw my twin in my dreams and learned important intuitive lessons about my journey through these symbolic stories. During the day I experienced numinous synchronicities over my twin and this made me smile. I believe my unconscious self/soul is not only connected and always loving his soul, but in fact my soul is connected to all souls. In that realm our souls "get it" and they get everything. We are a holographic universe as a collective unconscious.

Now I can practice living through my soul more instead of just my mind. And when I do, the love flowing in and out of me is amazing.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Today I feel the lesson I've learned is this: the collective unconscious is real.

I spent my whole life until now living through and cultivating my conscious mind/self. It was a highly developed tool, or so I thought.

But I was perplexed by the mysteries of life I couldn't explain through the conscious experience of self.

The TF experience has taught me that I've sadly neglected the development and even believing in my unconscious self. Now I believe in it because of my twin. I bonded with him on a soul level and it is here that my awakening began.

I feel in love with my twin's soul and I could physically feel him in my heart. At night I saw my twin in my dreams and learned important intuitive lessons about my journey through these symbolic stories. During the day I experienced numinous synchronicities over my twin and this made me smile. I believe my unconscious self/soul is not only connected and always loving his soul, but in fact my soul is connected to all souls. In that realm our souls "get it" and they get everything. We are a holographic universe as a collective unconscious.

Now I can practice living through my soul more instead of just my mind. And when I do, the love flowing in and out of me is amazing.
That's beautiful. Thank you for sharing! :)
Old 13-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account
I am learning not to make assumptions and keep an open mind.