Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I work with bodies in real life where diet and exercise is concerned, and the protocols I employ actually result in the predicted outcomes.

Just about everyone who undertakes a radical diet of any kind, including frugiarism, will revert to a more nutritionally complete way of eating, simply because the frugarian (or any other highly restrictive diet) recommendations are not sustainable.

The simple truth is, people need adequate calories and a well rounded nutrient profile. Since I personally, and the clients I serve, and all the athletes in the world, obtain the results they want in terms of their body composition and physical ability, it is demonstrable that what I say on this thread is true.

The reason people such as my self repeat the truth is to let people know that people can experience untold benefit if they live according to what is true.

After all, I am only saying that people need enough food with good nutrition, and there are many ways in which that can be achieved. Frugarianism makes it exceedingly difficult and practically impossible to achieve that, so I can only suggest most strongly that people do not undertake that particular diet. People should accept the science which is clear in saying there are a lot of different ways of obtaining a full nutrient profile be that vegan, vegetarian or omnivorous in nature.

I already explained how we work out a person;s caloric needs, how we distribute fat, carbs and protein according to individual lifestyle, how we complete the micronutrient profile, organise meal timing, and top up with supplements if needed or convenient. People who don't explain all that are not telling the truth, so they must be either ignorant, dishonest, and usually both.

Other people on this site also know what I am saying is accurate, and that the general rule of calories and nutrients is how the thing works. You can try other things, but they will not work, and eventually, it all comes down to the math. How tall are you, gender, age, weight, basal metabolic rate, activity level, and with those numbers we can work things out and through eating more of this and less of that, if you want to get strong, lose weight, run far, or whatever it is, work out a better way of eating according to individual lifestyles and personal preferences.

No one who knows their stuff will ever claim that there is one way of eating that is optimal for everyone.

oh puhleeze.. there's a point where what you keep saying just gets ridiculous and needs to be defined as so. It is beyond clear that the human body and physiology most closely resembles other frugivore species and is designed to thrive optimally from consumption of fruit. Bodies are designed to take whatever's given to them and make the best of it, but when that product is not ideal there is excessive unwanted byproduct, waste and toxicity to deal with, and over time this breaks the body down and makes it unable to conduct its normal functions. The variety of foods that you keep spouting off as being all right or recommended for human function come from a number of categories that burden the human body and disrupt its flow. This is obvious with all the common diseases and disorders that are incessantly seen by the billions of people who have short life spans and eventually succumb to death due to the acidity and toxicity these foods not meant for our species bring with them. I don't sit here sharing this information or make a thread like this because I want these foods to be bad for us, many foods besides fruit, including cooked foods, I enjoy eating very much and wish they were truly healthy, but they are not.

Not for one second have you paused in how many pages to take a moment and ponder anything I've actually said or step outside your comfort zone of government approved nutrition schooling. I've asked you to stop posting in here if you're not willing to do that because it's unfair and wasting my time trying to defend and shed light on the truth to someone who is uninterested in shedding the mainstream brainwashing. Everyone who comes here to this forum (I hope) seeks to expand their horizons and find higher more significant meaning in things and destroy the programming that conditioned them into thinking it's not possible or reality.. I know even to most soul searchers here who experience magnificent things still the concept of fruitarianism seems far-fetched, but that is because the programming is so far embedded in our brains and culture from the time we are born and then subsequently given a cow's teat to suck on after our human mother's.. only I've never seen a human baby, child, or adult actually sucking on a cow's teat (have you?) because well that's ridiculous right? but yet most think it makes sense that we drink the cow's milk.. anyways it also doesn't make sense that we cook and destroy nature's bounty before we eat it either.. it also doesn't make sense that we eat a bunch of grains or complex starches that the body has to work overtime to make use of and have the end result be a bunch of toxic waste it needs to rid itself of.. just because the government told you that you need 84mcg of copper or 550mg of vitamin c a day doesn't mean that's the actual reality or the way the body ultimately works with nutrients or food. taking a vitamin, especially synthetic ones that are the mainstay of the mainstream, has no comparative value to consuming real food, and denatured cooked and processed foods or foods with a bunch of antinutrients and toxic qualities that often require cooking or processing to even begin being seen as food don't compare to more pure foods in their natural state that work synergistically with the human body and don't carry a bunch of baggage that starts causing disease and disorder which are just the body being overburdened and broken down along with them.

Those you live to help are going to eventually be diagnosed with the same b s diseases and die like everyone else who thinks that almost everything on this planet was made for us to eat on a daily basis. I'm sorry but it's not. and I don't want any more people suffering because they eat a diet that turns their insides into acid. I'm not sure you could ever accept the truth or allow yourself to honestly openly look into it because you know most people are victims of the same programming you are and they would laugh at a fitness coach (or whatever your job title is) telling them to eat mostly fruit. But if they don't eat mostly fruit they'll never be able to properly detoxify and regenerate their bodies and tissue. Vegetables are not the enemy but they're not a human's best friend either. Only fruit is truly compatible with our bodies to make it run most efficiently and painlessly. The simplicity of it all is, if it's already acidic or turns into acid ash in the body or carries a bunch of unwanted constituents that turn into acid and cause the body to create more acid processing them, this acid is going to eat away at the body. cuz that's what acid does.

Someone who does know their stuff will claim their is one way of eating that is optimal for everyone, because every human being has the design of a species intended to thrive on fruit. Carbon and such simple sugars are the main fuel for the body, and amino acids are the building blocks.. if you need to build something you don't get something that's already built into something else (like a protein) if you're going to have to tear it down to build it into what you actually need, because that's just a lot of extra work.. and just as if a human working on a building had to take an existing building and break it all the way down and then build a new building out of it would have extra wear and tear on his body for having to do the extra work, the human body suffers extra wear and tear when it has to take complex protein structures and break them down just to get the building materials it needs ie amino acids to create its own new structures. it just doesn't make sense and it's not how we were designed to optimally function because that'd just be silly tearing down an intact building to create a new one when you could just get the building materials separately without all the extra insane hassle. Humans don't need that much protein anyways, but there's much more about it besides that which should become clear to you when you actually care enough to open your eyes and learn about it.. but how could you do that when your livelihood and income depend on you believing the stuff you already do? Obviously you are stand-up sincere caring guy. so if you knew the truth you couldn't continue lying to people or letting them believe what you once believes, if you could ever allow yourself to learn otherwise.. but you have too much invested in believing what you already believe, so it just makes me sad and wonder about your presence in this thread.. Are you not here to learn and expand?