Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Any opinions or experiences on this subject?
I have heard of this, but it is pretty rare from what I gather and a relatively new concept.
I'm quite curious about your opinion and experiences after doing it. Have you noticed any negatives thus far? What positives have you encountered as a result? Would you notrecommend it for certain individuals or do you feel that it is for everyone?
Thanks
Old 28-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Experiencer
I've heard of this concept they were passing around a couple of years ago. It happens when there's little explanation about the dynamics of chakras and their actual function. It would really help people if they explained this properly on these websites internet. Otherwise people start inventing all sorts of things. So I'll explain what they are, its going to be long though because i'll have to run through all the related interactions so you can really understand what the exact functions of the chakra energy centers are, I'll have to use the physics and metaphysical principles involved.

As individuals we have 7 dimensional dimensional bodies that connect us (in our current capacity) to 7 dimensions. I'm not sure how familiar everyone is with Electromagnetic spectrums and time-space distortions, so i'll try to keep it as basic as possible. But i'll have to explain it for those that arent familiar. Okay so most people know the basic physics of the EM spectrum that we see and interact with in the Physical Dimension, its called the visible spectrum. Red - operates on a frequency of 400-484 Thz, Orange 484-508 Thz, Yellow 508-526 Thz, Green 526-606 Thz, Blue, Violet 668-789 Thz. Now this spectrum allows us to see colours via the receptors in our eyes etc, however as the human eye is currently limited at the moment we cant see past the 789 Thz of the colour spectrum. But in terms of time-space there are functions of the spectrum that distort space-time.

Like in a galaxy for example,

if you look at an image of a galaxy, the different colours you see determine how fast or slow time is moving within that portion of the galaxy, the colour red represents whats called a red-shift where time is moving slowly in relation to the surrounding areas that dont occupy the red shifted space, because particles within that portion of space have been red-shifted by the distortion and are moving slowly. Whereas in the blue part of the galaxy for example it is Blue-shifted, so particles are moving faster and so is TIME in relation to its surrounding areas. So time moves faster or slower depending on the colour of the shift in the area. But they still exist as part of one whole that is a galaxy.

Then there are dimensional spectrums, Where particles move faster or slower inside a dimension in RELATION to other dimensions. Relative being the key word here. Okay so you have

The physical dimension - Where it operates within, i'll use the word red-shifted frequency in relation to other higher dimensional frequencies. This red shifted frequency is has particles moving slowly within it in relation to the higher dimensions. I don't think explaining what's inside our physical dimension is necessary here, since everyone is familiar with it.

The Etheric dimension - operates on a orange dimensional frequency shift, inside this dimension particles are moving slightly faster in relation to the 3rd dimension, or physical dimension. This dimension contains an energy blueprint counterpart to the 3rd dimension. The energetic counterpart behind physical matter and physical bodies etc. This dimension maintains energy and forces that sustain physical matter in its physical form, like the quantum counterpart to physical matter, its what allows matter to be matter in its behavioural function. I'll probably need to explain that too, okay just a quick run down for those that are not familiar with atomic structure and quantum values, an atoms structure will determine its quanta of light, meaning an atom has a number of shells within it, like a hydrogen atom has one shell, when you stimulate the atom the electrons jump up to the highest shell and when it comes down releases a colour of light, in a hydrogen atom thats yellow light, its why the sun is yellow etc. Well in the etheric dimension there exists a blueprint for all the hydrogen and whatever atoms exist in the physical universe, in the etheric dimension the atom blueprints appear in their stimulated state. Clairvoyants when they see the etheric dimension see everything in energy kind of in a shell around everything else, they're seeing like a stumulated quantum state of everything. They might see meridians for example that are the energetic counterpart to the physical nervous system. Or little tiny coloured lights in the air that are the stimulated light energies of the oxygen particles, nitrogen etc we'll be here forever if i keep going so i'll go quickly through the other dimensions

The Astral dimension, operates on a yellow frequency, and is also a counterpart to the physical dimension, but in a different way to the etheric, where the etheric is the energetic counterpart to the physical and deals with the energies behind matter, the astral is a FORM counterpart. It deals with the formation of matter, and how it appears in the physical dimension. There are so many functions of this dimension, but form is of a primary characteristic, its why when people who have Out of body experiences in the astral dimension, everything seems to look the same, like if you go out of your body into the astral in your room, you'll see in the astral dimension exactly as in appears in physical reality, you may see a few minor differences depending on alot of variables. But it determines what things look like, how you look, and how other physical forms look in the physical dimension. Without this dimension you wouldnt have a functioning form. Apart from this it also deals with certain frequencies of emotion etc too long to explain

The Causal Dimension, operates on a green shift frequency in relation to other dimensions, but this dimension doesnt correlate with energy/matter/form in the physical like the previous two dimensions, rather it deals with events in physical space-time. Everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in terms of all possibilities of events in physical time-space, causes and effect and how the physical universe operates within cause and effect, karmic patterns and so forth.

The Mental Dimension - Operates on a blue shifted frequency. Particles move extremely fast in this dimension in relation to other dimensions. This dimension is similar to the causal dimension but contains creative thought, patterns of thought, formation of thought, ideas, pretty much all thought, ideas, creative concepts etc it has a function of a matrix of all ideas, thoughts and related processes in the universe. And processes thoughts in the same way a matrix does. Whatever anyone in the physical universe thinks is processed at this dimensional level and is passed through the lower dimensions. Whatever happens here AFFECTS what happens in the lower dimensions. Like affirmations in terms of manifestation. The concepts when thoughts are strong enough to manifest certain events in the physical dimension. It happens at this dimensional level of thought. All the dimensions are connected and relate to eachother.

The Celestial dimension is the 6th dimension in this group spectrum - and operates on an indigo frequency, i use indigo instead of violet, as metaphysics measures a spectrum shift that sits just outside the 6 dimensional EM spectrum, so they term violet as a higher spectrum, but it actually borderlines the 6 EM spectrum group, similar to the infrared and ultra violet frequencies. The Celestial dimension is the top of the chain in relation to functions within the physical dimension. It correlates with collective consciousness and collective reality, but its attributes contain all the attributes of the previous dimensions. It looks like the astral and the etheric all rolled into one, it contains actual form like the astral but the form looks energetically like the etheric, and time is fluid, thoughts and creation are instantaneous, events are always changing.

The next dimension is a dimension of Spirit - which is thought to operate on a violet or extra violet frenquency, and basically where you go when you die and where you come from when you physically manifest into the physical universe or are born. This dimension sits outside the 6 dimensional group spectrum but is the primary force that fuels the lower dimensions, like a super conscious aspect, the consciousness behind consciousness type of thing. It contains spiritual consciousness, individual and collective.
Okay with that out of the way

You have 7 dimensional bodies to your individual body system, your physical body, your astral body (which most people are familiar with), your causal body and so on

These dimensional bodies all exist within their own correlating dimension, they have what they refer to as an aura, which is actually an energy field that vibrates at a frequency that is the same as the dimension that it exists in, physical red, etheric orange, astral yellow and so on, it allows communication with all functions of the higher dimensions that are required to exist as a functional being within the physical universe. Its why individuals that utilise their minds or intellectual thought more have dominant blue in their aura, because they are utilising the transmission of frequency between the mental dimensional plane more so than other dimensions. The frequency spectrum of the mental body vibrates strongly when its active, when someone actively thinks and creates ideas etc, causing the correlating spectrum of colour to emerge the most.

This is where the function of the chakra comes in. Chakras are energy centers. But they're not quite made of black holes they just contain a similar geometric symmetry. They're actually geometrically whats called a TORUS, a black hole has a torus geometry within it, but so do most physical bodies in space. But thats a long explanation.

A quick run down on a Torus and energy, A torus like in the image above, has particles that move within it at a specific pattern similar to an orbital pattern in a figure 8 like movement. The particles that move within the torus can move at different speeds. Some torus' like in the image above have particles that a swirling around the torus at a high speed, the speed that is moves determines its frequency. A chakra is an energy center that is geometrically a torus.

The root chakra - as they term it is an energy center that correlates to the physical body, it has a red torus structure. This red torus has particles moving within it that move in the same speed as the red shifted dimensional spectrum of the physical dimension, the particles move at the same speed to allow the transmission of information between the physical body and the physical dimension. There are loads of other functions of the root chakra which we wont get into because i'm concetrating the explanation more on HOW the system works

The sacral chakra - is the energy center that correlates to the etheric body and the etheric dimension, the energy centers torus generates a particle frequency that matches the etheric frequency and allows the transmission of information between that dimension and our etheric body. They're basically vibrating at the same speed in its time-space spectrum. Information is transmitted across that frequency like a radio station transmitting a frequency and your radio picking up that frequency receiving the information in the form of songs across it. Same principle.

The same with the solar plexus energy center and so on. Its why the chakra energy centers have different attributes and colours associated with them. Because each energy center receives different information from the different dimensional attributes according to the frequency they're emmitting and recieving on. But because of the way the energy moves inside the torus of the energy centers, either going up/down or forward/back in a figure 8, depending on the angle your observing them from, they have the ability to not only receive information but send it back and forth. So its not a one way frequency transmission, its a two way.

It can get a little more complex in terms of the polarity function of a torus - negative/positive polarities etc in reference to chakra energy centers and their negative positive attributes, but I'd seriously be here all day. Theres alot of information on how a torus works online anyways, so if your interested in understanding how they work the info is there.

Anyways to cut a long story short, to actually remove a chakra energy center you would have to remove a dimensional body from your body system. For example to remove a solar plexus chakra you would have to remove your whole astral body. Imagine losing not only the ability to dream but probably physical cohesian as well lol, or any other energy centers you'd literally have nothing to communicate the information required for existence or interaction.

The chakras have an actual interactive function with existence. You would have to remove all of your bodies to remove all your energy centers and this would cause you to likely be a non functioning entity, it would cut off all communication with the multidimensional universe.

You can cause blockages to limit the communication of information, blocking the information being generated across the frequency of the energy centers but removing them would be in dimensional sense anatomically impossible. You could cause yourself to not see them or physically/energetically feel them anymore, but i'm afraid they would still be there, they are a functional requirement to existence.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG

Last edited by TerraStorm : 28-02-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 28-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
I have heard of this, but it is pretty rare from what I gather and a relatively new concept.
I'm quite curious about your opinion and experiences after doing it. Have you noticed any negatives thus far? What positives have you encountered as a result? Would you notrecommend it for certain individuals or do you feel that it is for everyone?
Thanks

The biggest point I guess is that it is not a magical solution, your energy still has the ability to be muddy here and there. I just think nothing beats the feeling of that massive energy at the center of the chest, it kinda purrs like a happy little kitten

I do think it is a natural process of the age we live in, and us transmuting our physical body into a light body. Most of all I think it is something that should happen natural, and something highly beneficial. But honestly I havent thought much of the pros and cons, mostly because I just noticed a highly toxic relationship I need to separate myself from. I do though think the energy has a more natural way of balancing itself out.
Old 28-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
The biggest point I guess is that it is not a magical solution, your energy still has the ability to be muddy here and there. I just think nothing beats the feeling of that massive energy at the center of the chest, it kinda purrs like a happy little kitten

I do think it is a natural process of the age we live in, and us transmuting our physical body into a light body. Most of all I think it is something that should happen natural, and something highly beneficial. But honestly I havent thought much of the pros and cons, mostly because I just noticed a highly toxic relationship I need to separate myself from. I do though think the energy has a more natural way of balancing itself out.
Interesting. Sounds like its been a positive experience for you. Congrats on that!
Also, you mentioned that you needed separation from a toxic relationship, did that happen for you after the removal?
Old 28-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Interesting. Sounds like its been a positive experience for you. Congrats on that!
Also, you mentioned that you needed separation from a toxic relationship, did that happen for you after the removal?

You could try the reverse flow meditation. I came up with it a year ago in Goa and it should naturally in time dissolve the chakras by refining the energy. I am good at getting these ideas and not follow them, I basically just ripped mine off in a visualization after getting the idea to remove them. In the meditation you visualize how these points up along the spine swirl counter-clockwise. I did in the morning in Goa during a morning meditation and kept on it after. At lunch it seemed to go counter-clockwise all by itself. At the end of the day I was completely dazed out. It was an interesting experience, and maybe I am better at following my own ideas than I sometimes think

The need has been there for a long time, I have just tried to go the wrong way about it. The problem with my mom is she has no empathy, so me trying to reason to a part of her that does not exist is futile. I got a reading last week that advised me there is a relationship / situation I had to cut the ties to, and that doing the same old will only lead to the same old. I am kinda surprised at how toxic the relationship has been, and maybe it is the chakra removal that has helped create the space where I can cut the ties!
Old 20-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

There is a conspiracy theory that the chakra system is a part of Maya, or the matrix prison system. That the chakras, nadis and kundalini system as a whole was placed in order to reduce our energy availiable to us while allowing the demiurge or archons to drain or devour the majority.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Master

It has been said by some that when we develop more our chakras can all merge into one (like having just one big chakra).

Im open to the possibility of chakras maybe being able to be removed and replaced by another even though as another said they are connected to our other bodies.. but if they serve as like just a gateway, maybe that gateway can be replaced.

I wouldnt have been open to this idea that chakras may be able to be removed if it wasnt for an experience I had many years ago which I'll share.

Back in Spirit Web days (that was a huge online spiritual/psychic site..something I miss to this day), I knew many advanced healers and advanced psychics.

I was having a ton of issues with psychic and entity attacks and got to know one of the guys there who was part of a group of people who had advanced gifts who used to try to guard and protect those on the website from these things (we needed those ones there). They were doing a lot of entity removals... we had people of a negative nature using these to attack others with.

There was an advanced guy who was a starseed andromedan. This guy had ufo contacts and had contact with his star family still (and apparently would physically vanish at times and then end up up on his starship, he was still doing his work there too but anyway that's going off topic..point Im trying to make is this guy was supposed to be very advanced, he's the only person ive come across yet who was said to have the ability to physically teleport with a bit of help of his ship).

He offered to give me some help one day, he said my crown chakra had been damaged by all the attacks I was getting (I'd been psychically so badly attacked at one point I was almost killed) and instead of working on me in a way so many others were doing, he instead this day offered to do an andromedan healing technique on me and replace my crown chakra. I agreed to this though I didnt know what on earth I thought about this idea as I hadnt and didnt believe this kind of thing was possible. (I only knew he was more advanced then me with things and I trusted him so I said then to go ahead).

So anyway, he worked on me distantly (he had special things aboard his starship too, I dont know if anything there could of been involved in this, I dont know the hows this was done) but he certainly did do something to my crown chakra. As right after he had worked on me, my crown chakra didnt feel like it was fully stable at first, it really was like it had been glued onto me and that glue was still drying or something, it was a little wobbly at first as if it had to set into place, it felt weird, it did actually feel like it had just been put onto me. It really was a bit loose after he worked on me which I could clearly feel.

Ive never felt anything like that chakra "looseness" since. Anyway, to this day I still do not know what to make of this, Ive had many work on my crown at times but its never felt like that so Im open to maybe he did replace it. All I know is he did something to me which noone else has done. So maybe this is possible and those 6th Dimensional beings can do this.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Master

@sea_dove I had one replace my root once. It had been broken and damaged all my life due to a curse. She said she removed it and I filled in a new one out of silvery light myself. It felt wobbly after as if it wasnt solid yet.
Old 20-08-2016, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
@sea_dove I had one replace my root once. It had been broken and damaged all my life due to a curse. She said she removed it and I filled in a new one out of silvery light myself. It felt wobbly after as if it wasnt solid yet.

:) Im glad to hear that another person here has experienced this too. Do you know where the one who removed yours was from? Im interested in the healing techniques of the various higher races after my experience
Old 20-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
:) Im glad to hear that another person here has experienced this too. Do you know where the one who removed yours was from? Im interested in the healing techniques of the various higher races after my experience

She was a child of Gaea training under the guidance of Athena. I actually suggested to her that she should raise my vibration so my energy body obliterated, and then just help it start to settle down again. She wasnt comfortable with that so she just removed the root. A few days after she went in for the curse and said Athena was there, and she and her crew performed some trance healing on me that removed it. She said it was a blast haha

Do you know where your guy is from?