Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Master
Card Reading becomes Ocean Drum reading

Had the oddest thing happen a few days ago.
I had offered to do a card reading for someone, so I was prepping myself to do the reading.
I had to go upstairs to get my Lenormand cards and suddenly my shamanic instruments were calling out. I sensed that I had to do a ocean drum session before doing the card reading. Huh? I felt that a lot of info would come up from the ocean drum session. I was surprised. I know I can get a lot of information about someone while doing sound healing sessions, but I have never had my instruments call out to do a reading when I'm not doing sound healing.

Anyway, I did follow my intuition and the information I got from the ocean drum was astounding. I did the card reading afterwards and a lot of things were confirmed.

The info from the drum I get from the way I move it. Some people need it to be loud, need the sound of big, crashing waves as if that sound can get things out of their system.
So the way I have to move it, the way my body moves with it, tells me a lot.
Also this time the drum got pushed up when I focused on her question.
Normally I hold it at waist height, now it ended up chest height. And it really was pushed up. If I moved it down whilst focusing on the question, it would move up by itself again.
That was a first for me!

I was really amazed what I could read from the ocean drum (not telling personal details here, just general info).

But what a wonderful experience! The ocean drum is my most favourite shamanic instrument :)