Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-05-2015, 05:19 AM
Robertj

THE POWER INHERENT IN FEELINGS

It seems to me, if we feel less than wonderful (peaceful, happy, loved ect) Its because we believe we LACK something we need in order to feel good, we are believing something untrue. Examples:

I need more Money in order to feel good (untrue)
I need to be thinner in order to feel good (untrue)
I need so-and-so to like me to feel good (untrue)

It seems (to me) if we feel less than wonderful, happy, loved, ect. Its because we believe we lack something we need in order to feel good, we are believing something that will prevent from having the things we want, both material things and experiences.

In fact, it seems to me, if we feel we are SUPPOSED to, or NEED to feel less than wonderful, happy, loved, ect, for ANY reason, we are believing something untrue and something that will prevent us from having the things we want.

Btw, this doesnt mean some feelings are good and some are bad. All feelings are good, because they convey to us what were believing (which we CAN change, if we want to) And so, they all let us know how much were aligned to having the life and all the things we want...or not.

Heres something else you might want to consider: how you feel affects you metabolism. Want proof? Have you ever felt tired, bored or in a slump, but then someone tells you something that gets you excited? All of a sudden, what happens? Your energy picks up. You FEEL better and you have more energy. Isnt that good to know? Try it the next time your in a not-so good mood. Think of something-ANYTHING-that gets you excited, curious or interested-And notice how it affects your energy.

Something else to think about: When you feel good you INSTANTLY become more attractive. Dont believe me? Then try this little experiment. Ive done it numerous times. Tell someone theyre beautiful and watch what it does for their appearance. Or just get them focused or talking about something that makes them feel happy, delighted or excited, and watch how they physically just 'morph' into being more attractive.

You can do this to yourself, all you have to do is IMAGINE your attractive, and IMAGINE how it FEELS to be attractive. Or just get involved in something that makes you feel good.

Something else to think about: How you FEEL affects your abilities. How you FEEL also affects how resilient you are. How you FEEL also affects what ideas you get and what ideas you can act on. Again, a lot of this is due to that fact that your FEELINGS are a result or reflection of your BELIEFS. And although beliefs are often something that take a lot of repetition to create, sometimes just a mere change of focus can take you from a poor belief/feeling into a good, empowering, energizing and uplifting one. Surely youve experienced this more than once? A key to making the life you want is to take this kind of awareness and put it to use CONSCIOUSLY and DELIBERATELY.

Just some thoughts on the power inherent in FEELINGS, and how you can determine them, to create more of the life you really want.

THANKS FOR READING.
Old 22-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Knower
"Ted X introverts are cool":https://youtu.be/c0KYU2j0TM4
Susan Cain
Old 24-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Seeker
I believe emotion is energy and a very powerful one at that.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Knower
"I'm drawing a blank babe"
Old 29-02-2020, 10:19 PM
Smile

Well, this is nothing new, of course - 'Feeling is the Secret' by Neville Goddard, (1944), is
one of the top 2 books I give to friends.
'Practicing the Presence' by Joel S. Goldsmith is the other.
Feeling is very very powerful. Yup.

I happen to like to feel the confidence in knowing something is coming about, going to come into being.
Knowing and confidence are strong tools in manifesting things.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2020, 03:07 AM
Seeker

THE POWER INHERENT IN FEELINGS by Robertj

I want to thank you for this positive post. I believe you are correct in these understandings, and hope others may view and learn something from them.

In support of this post, I wish to reply with some universal spiritual truths and laws in hopes of furthering or solidifying these understandings within you.

We are the creators of our own realities. We create from moment to moment according to what we are thinking and how we feel about these thoughts. You mentioned the feeling of lack. If we maintain the thoughts and feelings of lack in our lives, then we are creating more lack in our lives.

This spiritual law explains it. "What we put out is what we get back". If we put out negativity then the universe will support us in returning more negativity, because it thinks this is what we want as creators.

In order to change our lives, we must change on the inside first. Starting with examining what we believe is true about ourselves and our world around us. Want to change your life, then change your beliefs. Chances are you are carrying someone else's inherited beliefs that don't really belong to you.

A visual representation: If you go to a mirror and see it is frowning at you, you wont be able to change it by trying to manipulate it with your fingers, or asking it to smile. But if you smile first, the mirror has no choice but to reflect that smile back to you.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 24-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Glad you brought this thread back up - don't know why someone at one time rated it as "Bad"...
I increased the rating a bit.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Wonderful, post.
The learning for me is feel again and overcome the past.
Neville Goddard sounds like a worthwhile read.
Old 25-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki1266
Wonderful, post.
The learning for me is feel again and overcome the past.
Neville Goddard sounds like a worthwhile read.
Hi, welcome aboard

Old 19-05-2020, 10:55 PM
Guide
I've come to realize that manifesting is like painting.

The blank canvas holds the potential for the ideal.

The paintbrush is your thoughts that design the ideal.

The paint palette is your feelings that flesh out the ideal.

Some people may choose to only use the dark colors. Some will choose bright colors. But know this: your feelings will determine how that ideal comes out.

Yet the paintbrush and paint must cooperate to obtain the ideal. What generates your satisfaction is simply how much you allowed the two to cooperate.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella