Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Master
Human, this was beautifully said:
"Thoughts are only what they are. It's the meaning we give to them that's the problem. Let them happen and become aware of the space inside yourself."
Adam, you do not have to live in fear. focus on yourself -nothing else. find your center and have faith. you are exactly where you need to be. I wish you well :)
Old 14-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human
Random question The Back Seat, what's the night like for you generally? Its become a strange time for me .

Nights are much better. When I first had the dream of the demon, I was so scared I couldn't go back to sleep and had trouble falling asleep a couple nights after that. After doing some cleansing work, I was filled with this vibratory energy (which I believe to be positive) and the uncontrollable fear stopped. That was a year and a half ago. Sometimes I'll get some sense of fear (like something is watching me), but i know techniques to stop it. It's almost like I had a climax when I first opened the third eye, and then it settled out and has been relatively smooth since. But that eye opening climax was mind blowing (not just the vision of a demon), and I'm really glad I did it

Even if those experiences are just in my mind, the mind is a powerful thing, the mind is real

Are you having a third eye experience?
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 14-04-2015, 05:31 PM
madera23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Nights are much better. When I first had the dream of the demon, I was so scared I couldn't go back to sleep and had trouble falling asleep a couple nights after that. After doing some cleansing work, I was filled with this vibratory energy (which I believe to be positive) and the uncontrollable fear stopped. That was a year and a half ago. Sometimes I'll get some sense of fear (like something is watching me), but i know techniques to stop it. It's almost like I had a climax when I first opened the third eye, and then it settled out and has been relatively smooth since. But that eye opening climax was mind blowing (not just the vision of a demon), and I'm really glad I did it

Even if those experiences are just in my mind, the mind is a powerful thing, the mind is real

What caused you to get on this path?
Have any of you been Christians and what caused you to change?
Curious.
Old 14-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Guide
I started doing breathing meditation to cope with the stress of working after college. The rest is history. I don't really consider myself religious, but come from a family where my dads side is Christian and my moms side is Jewish. Therefore I am technically jewish. I've been to both synagogue and church, so I have an understanding of both. I like certain aspects of all religions, but see it differently then most people that follow the teachings of a certain text.
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 14-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Adam23

Thanks all for the replies :) The anxiety's still there, but I try to not get into discussion with these thoughts and just let them go. It will take some time to get rid of this entirely, but I hope for the best.
Old 14-04-2015, 09:54 PM
madera23

Quote:
I started doing breathing meditation to cope with the stress of working after college. The rest is history. I don't really consider myself religious, but come from a family where my dads side is Christian and my moms side is Jewish. Therefore I am technically jewish. I've been to both synagogue and church, so I have an understanding of both. I like certain aspects of all religions, but see it differently then most people that follow the teachings of a certain text.

hi glad to meet you
I am jewish also, but am a christian Jew. Good combination
Jesus was a jew so I am pretty well covered.

can you share how see religion.Differently? I do too. I am not religious.
madera
Old 15-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Seeker
Quote:

Not so much no, but I am at least in touch with the inner sound/vibration in my head. I really like that simple sentence, the mind is real. I don't know about the demon but at least what was real there was the fear.

Haha I just has this demonic bout with some vision/dark thoughts inside my heart/head. Shine the light on it. Whatever you fear, stand up to it with the strength of the light in your heart. They don't stand a chance.

And Thank you 12meadows, i'm happy it coincides with you.

Last edited by Human : 15-04-2015 at 03:06 AM.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by madera23
hi glad to meet you
I am jewish also, but am a christian Jew. Good combination
Jesus was a jew so I am pretty well covered.

can you share how see religion.Differently? I do too. I am not religious.
madera

I see the teachings in a more metaphorical way. Sometimes a story doesn't need to have actually occurred, for it to be true. All religious texts follow different teachings and stories inorder to convey the same message. I choose not to get so caught up in the more dogmatic traditions that are different amongst the religions. My dads side is Christian and moms side is jewish, so the strict adherence to the dogmatic traditions always annoyed me because each side says I should beleive in God a different way. I think spirituality is meant to be precieved by the individual, not how someone else (or a group) perceived it in the past.
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 15-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Adam23

I wonder, how can one know whether a certain thing is a product of their mind or imagination, and when something is real? For example, when I had assisted hypnosis, what I thought happened were memories from one of my past lives. However, when the hypnosis was over, soon after I began questioning whether it was true, and even the concept of reincarnation itself. When I asked the hypnotherapist about that, he just said that I will know if I keep on practicing. Not the most satisfying answer, as you could imagine.

Quote:
Sometimes a story doesn't need to have actually occurred, for it to be true.

What do you mean by that?
Old 15-04-2015, 02:27 PM
madera23

Back seat

We see it the same way exactly.
I was trained by no one.
When I would read scripture, I did not study, I acanned and understood what was meanfnvful to my innerself.i still do not follow any other belief.
to me it is a path of self understandinding, for it leads to insights that changes the very soul.

This is a reply to back seat.