Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 14-02-2015, 03:45 PM
StarRobin

Palm Reading

What are your thoughts? I have had my palm read once and it wasn't necessarily telling me much about the future, but one hand showed which paths I should take and the other showed the paths I did take. One thing the psychic picked up on whilst reading my palms was that I was in a job that wasn't challenging enough for me, whereas my other palm said I would enjoy a challenge. I told him I worked in a shop. He said it made sense. There was nothing wrong with working in a shop, but it wasn't enough for me. What I am studying now will certainly be a challenging job, but one I will love!
Old 14-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Everly

In all my years studying and practicing metaphysics, I've only met one person who truly read palms. It takes a lot to surprise me, but he stunned me. He knew things from my palms -- he pointed out what meant what -- that only a very few people know. I was so shocked that I neglected to ask him about my future!

As I've said on other threads...everything works.
Old 23-02-2015, 04:39 AM
Jack Yen

I think the left hand palm indicates the destiny of your life determined at the moment of your birth, and the right hand palm tells you the destiny that comes along after you put effort in your life. Generally, most people have three lines on each palm, the middle line shows your wisdom and knowledge, the line closed to your fingers shows how you manifest your love and affliction, and finally the line adjacent to your thumb indicates your vitality and personal health. From this point of view, I believe you can go explore in more details if you are interested
Old 04-03-2015, 06:51 PM
Jules73

Right Handed!

Had my palm read! He used the dominant hand. I am right handed, he is very good. New my past, present, future. So well if you do not want to know, don't go.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
In all my years studying and practicing metaphysics, I've only met one person who truly read palms. It takes a lot to surprise me, but he stunned me. He knew things from my palms -- he pointed out what meant what -- that only a very few people know. I was so shocked that I neglected to ask him about my future!

As I've said on other threads...everything works.

Do you have his contact information?
Old 02-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules73
Had my palm read! He used the dominant hand. I am right handed, he is very good. New my past, present, future. So well if you do not want to know, don't go.

Could you share their contact information? Thanks!
Old 03-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder

Hi all! I'm actually excited that so many have either been to a palm reader or even show interest in the subject :) I've actually done some palm reading myself and find it absolutely fascinating. Now I've never actually had my own palm read by another or even had any type of reading done but I like to work with this medium simply because it creates a strong connection for me.

There is so much information in your hands that each part is like reading pages in a book, you have to look at everything to understand the story. I'm not one to attempt to predict future events but just like anything, if you look at the past and present, you can come to some pretty strong conclusions based just on that. I still consider myself a novice but I occasionally read just for practice and if anyone asks.

What I've learned over the time that Ive been doing that is that the connection is not all just 'looking at lines', its much deeper-at least for me. Things just come to me that aren't on a persons hands, one person told me that it's my guides relaying information-inspiring it I guess. I don't know I just know that it's truly fascinating and well worth the time. The information can be very detailed, even emotional.

I always ask if the person is right or left handed simply because one hand is dominant and the other is passive. Just as Jack Yen said, your dominant hand is your fate, what was drawn out for you while the passive hand is your potential, your lines change throughout your life just as you make decisions that alter your course.

Anyways, everyone has their own way of doing it, just like in tarot or the many divinatory skills out there.

~journey
Old 04-08-2015, 07:10 AM
Master

I dig palm reading - had mine partially done by a pro (it was during a teaching course) and study it a bit myself.

Like all forms of divination, there's lots of shoddy readers out there - but there are some good ones too!
Old 18-08-2015, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder

Palmstry

I just watched a very good documentary on the subject, there were eight people (The readees If you like) all with various diseases, some very serious, some unusual, they had three people, to do the readings one was a professional palm reader, she could only see the pictures of the palms, but no cheating (cold reading ) She got 1 out of 8 right, next there was a pretend palm reader, using techniques like cold reading, got 3 out of 8, but the surprise was the last one, a professor, who had studied links between palms and fingerprints with certain diseases, using these techniques from her research she got 8 out of 8, They also measured the life lines on 100 dead people, and there was no correlation, between the length of the life line and the age at death. I found it all very interesting.
Old 18-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Master

One of the first lessons I learned in palmistry: YOU CANNOT TELL THE AGE OF DEATH ON A PERSON'S PALM.