Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hey Wanchain i have followed your advice and focused on my heart and solar plexus chakra for about 5 min.
I done it last night and this morning after meditation i believe my heart talked to me and i think my problem lies here.
I have been depressed for no reason all day long still am depressed but its depression i have never felt so bad and for so long non stop.I also cried today cause of the depression also had some sad and embarrassing memories.
I have never had depression problems only for some reasons i will be depressed.Funny thing during my meditation i saw a city above the clouds but it was green and did not know your heart chakra is green!!!
I have allot of feelings bottled up and will release them in time.This is what i read online today.

HEART - 4TH CHAKRA
The heart is a very sensitive center - it feels everything very deeply. You may have periods where you love everyone.. and everything is beautiful and lovely.

SOLAR PLEXUS - 3RD CHAKRA

When this chakra is stimulated and opens up, fears may be released in the form of body shakes, or as a loosening of the bowels (diarrhea). When anger is being released, you may feel like yelling and screaming, and all of a sudden feel nauseous and throw up. You may project a more powerful presence you did not have before, as your words are imbued with authority and intensity.

Anthony,

I am so glad to hear that you were able to tune into your heart chakra and release some repressed emotions. It means that you were in a state of allowing (instead of resisting). ^_^ Yes, it has to be released step by step, otherwise you'll get a healing crisis.

Yes, the heart feels everything very deeply! If it doesn't, then that means there are blocks there.

Good luck on your healing! :)

W.
Old 22-09-2014, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder
solar plexus chakra

Hi everybody
Recently I have been feeling my solar plexus chakra pulsating.All those who are willing to work on solar plexus should practise navel breathing,Qiqong-a chinese technique.
This releases the prana locked at navel
Old 22-09-2014, 04:07 AM
Pathfinder
solar plexus chakra

Reiki Tummo attunements are also an aid to work with energy at 3 chakra
Old 24-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand
Hi everybody
Recently I have been feeling my solar plexus chakra pulsating.All those who are willing to work on solar plexus should practise navel breathing,Qiqong-a chinese technique.
This releases the prana locked at navel
Hi anand
How do u do it?
Are there side effect of doing this and what are they?
Thanks
Old 26-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Knower

Every time I touch 2nd or 3rd chakra sad feelings disappeared. I had finally worked on 4th chakra so powerfully using combined kunzite and danburite (felt like energy swelling up and stable also won't close as easy).

Cheers, stonecollector.
Old 26-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
I have been meditating for 5 months and its going ok.I have
allot of anxiety and nervousness and was thinking to mabe open my
solarplex chakra or maybe balance them all
Is it dangerous to just open it by it self or should i start with other
chakras or open them all?
I only meditated for 5 months am i ready and would it help for anxiety if i
open the solur plex chakra.
How do i go about opening this chakra or balancing them?
I don't want to attract the wrong entities.
Thanks so much

Anxiety and stress is what got me interested over a year ago as well. I believe many people with anxiety find meditation as a way of relaxing it. Working with any chakra will help with anxiety, especially the root chakra in my opinion. The root is what grounds us and allows us to remove negative emotions into the earth. Anxiety exists in our mind and it is off center towards the front of our head. Many people who are stressed tend to slump forward and hold their head and their hands, for example, because the forward weight of the stress is pulling them forward and off center. So, by focusing on any chakra, we are centering our selves and therefore stess is non existent. When I center myself, I literally feel energy moving back from the front of my head towards the back at the top of my spine; this connects you to any chakra you wish to focus on.

About the solar plexus, this area was tough for me find at first but now it is easy and one of my favorites. This is your power center which energizes all the other chakras. You should have your root open first as to allow the proper grounding of the power. When the solar plexus is active, you can feel the vibrations running from your solar plexus and down your legs into the earth (if you upper chakras are open, the energy will travel upwards as well). There are many techniques online for finding the solar plexus. The technique I like is to do stomach breaths. Breath into your gut allowing it to fully expand outward while not so much in the chest (ok if chest expands as well but don't focus there). When you exhale, slowly bring the stomach back in. When you exhale, you want to imagine that the oxygen from the breath is being compressed into your solar plexus and channelled through out the body (always down to the legs, if your crown is active then also up and out the top of your head, you can even send it out your hands, heart, third eye, or everywhere expanding your energy field outward in all directions). You want to pressurize the exhale in your stomach (QiGong masters call this area the dantien and it's your Qi center which stores and pumps the qi to the rest of your body).
Old 26-09-2014, 01:19 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
So, by focusing on any chakra, we are centering our selves and therefore stess is non existent. When I center myself, I literally feel energy moving back from the front of my head towards the back at the top of my spine; this connects you to any chakra you wish to focus on.

About the solar plexus, this area was tough for me find at first but now it is easy and one of my favorites. This is your power center which energizes all the other chakras. You should have your root open first as to allow the proper grounding of the power. When the solar plexus is active, you can feel the vibrations running from your solar plexus and down your legs into the earth (if you upper chakras are open, the energy will travel upwards as well). There are many techniques online for finding the solar plexus. The technique I like is to do stomach breaths. Breath into your gut allowing it to fully expand outward while not so much in the chest (ok if chest expands as well but don't focus there). When you exhale, slowly bring the stomach back in. When you exhale, you want to imagine that the oxygen from the breath is being compressed into your solar plexus and channelled through out the body (always down to the legs, if your crown is active then also up and out the top of your head, you can even send it out your hands, heart, third eye, or everywhere expanding your energy field outward in all directions). You want to pressurize the exhale in your stomach (QiGong masters call this area the dantien and it's your Qi center which stores and pumps the qi to the rest of your body).

Great! Did you use something in particular ...the online sites you mentioned are out there...for studying the chakras/getting this type of info...?
Old 26-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Great! Did you use something in particular ...the online sites you mentioned are out there...for studying the chakras/getting this type of info...?

Ya. Just do a search for something like "how to feel solar plexus chakra" or something. You can play sounds for the solar plexus (YouTube) which will be sounds in the key of E. Sounds can help amplify the vibration. Guided mediations for chakras can help also (YouTube). If you really want to get into the art of feeling energy, you can look up info or take classes in QiGong or Tai Qi.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:37 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Ya. Just do a search for something like "how to feel solar plexus chakra" or something. You can play sounds for the solar plexus (YouTube) which will be sounds in the key of E. Sounds can help amplify the vibration. Guided mediations for chakras can help also (YouTube). If you really want to get into the art of feeling energy, you can look up info or take classes in QiGong or Tai Qi.

Indeed-I have seen the tonal meds, etc on youtube...and I shall again based on your advice...Was there no favorite source for you-or did you do willy-nilly?
Old 26-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Indeed-I have seen the tonal meds, etc on youtube...and I shall again based on your advice...Was there no favorite source for you-or did you do willy-nilly?

Check out these channels on YouTube: TheHonestGuys, holylightangelos, Frequency21TV, ManifestoMeditations. The have many videos for different things.

There are countless sources out there and i would suggest finding your own favorites, but the ones above are my favorite channels and I would def recommend checking them out. You can just do a search for what you are interested in also. Binaural beats are cool too