Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 01-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Master
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/carlos_k_ste.htm

"I knew beyond a doubt that this was the Presence of what we know as "Mother Mary".
She untied every knot I had in my heart, purifying it and setting me free to "meet Her Son"."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-03-2014, 10:13 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Nice story. I visit the NDERF site a lot. In it you will find Muslim accounts of meeting Allah or Mohammed, atheists accounts of meeting 'God,' Buddhist accounts of meeting Buddha.

I think it is all to do with our cultural beliefs. People interpret their experiences based on their beliefs.

Yes I was guilty of that as well. I interpreted my spiritual encounters as coming from God, an angel of God. Moses or Jesus. However the problem that I had was the inability of the spirit to answer many of my questions. It was very smart. It helped me solve engineering and physics problems. It showed me many things in the universe. However it became clear to me that the spirit I encountered was my own eternal soul. The same is true of those who see Jesus. Jesus existed in his time and place. He exists in that time and place upon millions of other Earths. He does not exist here. Only his memory within our eternal souls exist.
We pray to our own eternal souls. This is what we encompass. However the spiritual world does not impart with this information.
Old 19-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:

"...atheists accounts of meeting 'God."

If so, they then changed.
Change is the hallmark of revelation, enlightenment, and truth.

The worst confidence trick...Ego.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0vtFja9GE

But, you go with that, then.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Master
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2314781/Believing-God-help-treat-depression.html

"Faith in a higher being has been found to significantly improve treatment for people suffering with a psychiatric illness, according to research carried out by McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have your religious beliefs/spiritual practices changed specifically as a result of your experience?.... Yes

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time:.... Experience was definitely real...."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/john_k_ste.htm

Old 26-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"Faith in a higher being has been found to significantly improve treatment for people suffering with a psychiatric illness, according to research carried out by McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts."
Despite the link coming from the Daily Mail (usually unreliable for unbiased news) I can believe this.
Belief in God helped me through my depression.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Master
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/heidi_c_probable_nde.htm

"I felt like I was wrapped in Angel wings. I had no physical body I just was.
I was surrounded by loved ones and other beings, they felt like angels and saints.

I couldn't see them but I sensed they were there surrounding me."

"Have your religious beliefs/spiritual practices changed specifically as a result of your experience?....
Yes I am on a spiritual path. I'm trying to live as my authentic self and speak my truth. "

Old 06-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
Re: Changes in Brain Mass.

Thicker brain sections tied to spirituality: study | Reuters
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/30/us-thicker-brain-sections-tied-to-spirit-idUSBRE9...

"Dec 30, 2013 ... Parts of the brain's outer layer, the cortex, were thicker in high-risk study participants who said religion or spirituality was "important" to them ..."
-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/victoria_p_probable_nde.htm

"I was surrounded by God and bright white light. God comforted me and invited me to heaven."

Old 07-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Master
HEAVEN IS FOR REAL

First, of late from Hollywood, there is, "Noah". Presently screening.

Now, from a best selling non fiction book, "Heaven is For Real", about a child's account of Experiencing the afterlife while hospitalized.

Starring Greg Kinear.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1929263/

Old 07-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
HEAVEN IS FOR REAL

First, of late from Hollywood, there is, "Noah". Presently screening.
Interesting.
How does a fantasy film prove the existence of heaven?
Old 07-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Interesting.
How does a fantasy film prove the existence of heaven?

Yes, it is interesting Ecth., how you claim to not be the atheist, yet, you refer to such as fantasy. But, such is the nature of "the Wolf". As described by Jesus in the Gospels.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/mary_w_nde_7170.htm

"Did you seem to encounter a mystical being or presence, or hear an unidentifiable voice?....I encountered a definite being, or a voice clearly of mystical or unearthly origin:
I was being held in arms that I perceived as being Jesus' Saw only red garment and arms, but felt completely at peace and safe.

What do you believe about the reality of your experience at the current time:

Experience was definitely real. I have a relationship with my God today and hear Him through a still, small voice and through other people and signs."