Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 07-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Master
The NDE, a Greater Truth

A Child's:

"I woke up in a place where the light was prevailing. I can't seem to find the right words to describe the light. Try to imagine the bright light of the day at noon, surrounding you from all over the place, nothing else but that light.

The one thing I could share with you is that any possible trace of pain or distress has totally vanished in such a place.
I was incorporated in that light, I (my soul) was reflecting the light, it was a wonderful feeling. "

"My wail had in the meantime become, so to say a "fake" one because of me now feeling the opposite way, because I was now feeling happy."

"At that moment in time I heard a voice asking me, "Why are you crying?"I looked around me and I could see somebody standing at a distance of 4-5 meters in front of me, as bright and shiny as the light that was prevailing in that place...

"I could sense , though that he was Lord Jesus."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/adrian_b_possible_nde.htm

Involving true orgins, and a greater Reality.
----------------------------------------------------
1. - http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

2. - http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Ecthalion

Nice story. I visit the NDERF site a lot. In it you will find Muslim accounts of meeting Allah or Mohammed, atheists accounts of meeting 'God,' Buddhist accounts of meeting Buddha.

I think it is all to do with our cultural beliefs. People interpret their experiences based on their beliefs.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Master
Expecting you to post Ecth., expressing your opinion.
Now, attend to the links.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Expecting you to post Ecth., expressing your opinion.
Now, attend to the links.
Glad I didn't disappoint!

The links seem to be someone's opinion on angels. Sorry, I found it not very interesting so didn't read much. Therefore I cannot comment.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Ecthalion

Here's an interesting NDE from the same site. It is the experience of a Chinese communist atheist. I do hope you enjoy it Morpheus

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Exper...chen_m_nde.htm
Old 12-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Ecthalion....excellent, wow, thank you.
Can't read enough NDEs!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Master
Yes, observed.

The anomaly will crop up, usually out of desperation.
After all, for the atheist and Marxist, there are no consequences.
Correct?
Which is errant perspective on their part, as the bulk olf the evidence reveals to us. Both in the ancient writings, and in the NDE.
www.nderf.org

As you have shared," Ecth. stating "you are the,"anti-Pauline", also?
Correct?
Which Apostle also shares his "Near Death" Experience in scripture.
( Acts 14:19, and 2 Corinthians 12. )

"The near-death experience (NDE) has been around for centuries. Famous figures such as St. Paul and Gregory the Great have captured the public’s attention with accounts of what it is like on the other side (Zaleski, 1987). "

"His description of the experience certainly appears to be as if it is a personal experience. This becomes even more apparent in light of the Bible passages that describe Paul's many encounters with near death such as in Acts 14:19."
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen02.html

"I know a person in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know - God knows.
And I know that this person - whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows -
was caught up to paradise.
He heard inexpressible things, things that people are not permitted to tell."
(2 Corinthians 12:2-4)

Got nothing from the links?
Yes, there is that saying also, regarding, "those who will not see."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

Involving true orgins, and a greater Reality.
----------------------------------------------------
1. - http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

2. - http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

Thanks for sharing also, Mr. Hep.

Last edited by Morpheus : 12-12-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old 21-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Master
http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/brent_h_nde.htm

"NDE as a child.

"It seemed as if time didn't matter. his hair was white like wool."

"His blue eyes pierced through his face with flames of his love. His face was so bright, I couldn't see other facial features but I knew it was Jesus. He spoke to me and said, 'My son, my son, it's not time for you to come home yet. I have much work for you to do on earth.' He said it again as he put his hand on my shoulder. I felt like I was being sucked back into my body."

Old 05-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Master
From A Youth's Experience:

Have your religious beliefs/spiritual practices changed specifically as a result of your experience?....
Yes I no longer sin deliberately.

At any time in your life, has anything ever reproduced any part of the experience?....
Yes Whenever people question whether GOD exists I am taken back to the experience.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/kelli_g_ndes.htm

Old 20-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Master
"Discuss any changes that might have occurred in your life after your experience:....Large changes in my life........

Did you have any changes in your values or beliefs after the experience that occurred as a result of the experience?
Yes I have had major changes, if it was not for this event I would be as secularized as my father is."

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/eruera_m_nde.htm