Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-06-2013, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
So I'm very curious to know if what you are calling Phasing fits either of the above descriptions or is yet another way to leave our body behind and go places it can not go due to physical restraints caused by it being a product of the 3rd dimensional world?
I don’t think you are doing mental projection (phasing). As indicated above, there are many ways to project with different combinations of things being projected.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Master
only the Soul form is able to access all of the inner planes, the Astral form is limited to the Astral planes and the various Mental forms are limited to those areas....if using the Soul form one can access any and every area of consciousness...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 08-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator
The way I look at it, OBE and AP are the same thing. Both are out-of-the -physical-body-experiences, only with AP you just go further inward (or on an actual "journey" to another location) whereas with a short OBE you don't often get much further than your bedroom.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The way I look at it, OBE and AP are the same thing. Both are out-of-the -physical-body-experiences, only with AP you just go further inward (or on an actual "journey" to another location) whereas with a short OBE you don't often get much further than your bedroom.
OBE IS the abbreviation for Out of Body Experience. AP is one form of OBE.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
only the Soul form is able to access all of the inner planes, the Astral form is limited to the Astral planes and the various Mental forms are limited to those areas....if using the Soul form one can access any and every area of consciousness...

When my Grandmother passed, I decided to check her energy signature because she'd had a stroke and was experiencing much mental confusion, given the circumstances I wanted to make sure she got a clean exit and wasn't malingering near the hospital confused and unsure if her body was just paralyzed or if she was actually dead and could move on or not.

I ended up or Spirit did and I got to tag along, following her up through many layers of light, the first ten or so were inhabited but each level became increasingly washed with light so that details became increasingly hard to discern. The light went from a rich deep golden in the lower levels to increasingly white and bright, by around the 20th level up it was nothing but pure white light, I sensed life/awareness in it but couldn't make it out. It was as if it was vibrating at a frequency above my spirits ability to discern or even pass through. This was a high as we could get, Grandmothers signal hover kept ascending through that level and onward.

On my own I can not move more than a couple layers up, this is something that my perception says Spirit is allowing me to accompany it on and retain the memory of. It has a different feel that the other two types of travel I've done - this one I have no control over and if i try Spirit sends me back to my body or just ends the experience.

Would this be what you call soul travel?
Old 09-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator
Crystal Song, what an incredibly moving and beautiful experience. And to know that your grandmother is "safe".

I don't know what it would be called. I'd be inclined to call it "Grace". Sometimes, in certain circumstances, usually when motivated by pure love, we are given gifts we can't explain or even necessarily repeat.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When my Grandmother passed, I decided to check her energy signature because she'd had a stroke and was experiencing much mental confusion, given the circumstances I wanted to make sure she got a clean exit and wasn't malingering near the hospital confused and unsure if her body was just paralyzed or if she was actually dead and could move on or not.

I ended up or Spirit did and I got to tag along, following her up through many layers of light, the first ten or so were inhabited but each level became increasingly washed with light so that details became increasingly hard to discern. The light went from a rich deep golden in the lower levels to increasingly white and bright, by around the 20th level up it was nothing but pure white light, I sensed life/awareness in it but couldn't make it out. It was as if it was vibrating at a frequency above my spirits ability to discern or even pass through. This was a high as we could get, Grandmothers signal hover kept ascending through that level and onward.

On my own I can not move more than a couple layers up, this is something that my perception says Spirit is allowing me to accompany it on and retain the memory of. It has a different feel that the other two types of travel I've done - this one I have no control over and if i try Spirit sends me back to my body or just ends the experience.

Would this be what you call soul travel?
yes, i believe so...understand that when i say the astral plane, in reality there are easily 50 or 100 of them included in that, as there are also as many supra-physical layers to this physical plane it is likely that Spirit allows you to the areas you have already developed into, and limits you from those you havent YET developed into, and by that i refer to the states of consciousness that you have experienced...a state of awareness is the only difference between one plane level and the next, and a general difference in the rules of how that plane works...there are also 3 MAIN divisions to the mental plane, but there are many levels within that grouping too....not every group splits them the same way so we have to try to sort of match up the terms we are using to describe them if you know what i mean....
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 10-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Seeker
A straightforward way to prove that astral projection is real is to have someone who is highly skilled with this ability to project to another place around the world (or a significant distance away from his or her physical body) where an ordinary video camera can record the events.

The person accomplishing the astral projection would then manifest his or her astral body (or some kind of ghost body or physical image of the astral body) to a degree in which the camera can see and record that image. That person would then use special astral based abilities to move some physical objects whose movement the camera would obviously see and record.

Of course no one with such paranormal or spiritual abilities would accomplish such a feat. The reason why is because this world is controlled by a bunch of irritating and evil men that have the mental capacity of the donkey character in Shrek. The donkey men would attempt to use anyone with proven astral abilities for selfish purposes of the ego which may have devastating consequences on one's karma.

Thus, as far as the general public is concerned, they can conclude that astral projection is a faery tale that lies in the realm of "Jack and the Beanstalk."
Old 10-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
A Wrinkle in Time....I can't see that an astral body would show up in a video or photograph.... It is just possible if it were an etheric energy-body, but that can't go far from the physical. Even an etheric body might only show as a blur, if it showed up at all. Unless it were a deceased person who had left their physical body but not yet left the etheric level. Even then it would probably only be the vaguest blur -if even that- on a photograph.....most likely.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:40 AM
Neville

So what if it is your imagination? could I ask if the experience would be any less real because of it ?

Don't take my word for it.. I am not the first to ask this question.

Quote:
Imagination finds a road to the realm of the Gods. And there we can glimpse that which is to be after the soul's liberation from the world of substance.

Kahlil Gibran.

1883-1931