Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Master
Constantly, all the time. Since March of 2012. Sometimes I can't stand it, sometimes I love it. Sometimes I feel stuck between two worlds, sometimes I feel balanced and other times I feel like I am going crazy.

Sometimes I wish I could go back and other times I am grateful for where I have come.

Its the most painful yet beautiful thing I have ever experienced.

Good luck.
Old 25-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account

My dark night lasted sixteen years, although I hadn't been awakened for that time, my actual awakening and dark night was so short (four months) that I lump it all together. After my awakening and dark night Kundalini descended into my crown and I realized who I truly was. That was six months ago. Kundalini continues to clear out my system, as it seems my process is going back to front, lol. Who knows when it'll end though. Maybe not till the day I die.
Old 25-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My dark night lasted sixteen years, although I hadn't been awakened for that time, my actual awakening and dark night was so short (four months) that I lump it all together. After my awakening and dark night Kundalini descended into my crown and I realized who I truly was. That was six months ago. Kundalini continues to clear out my system, as it seems my process is going back to front, lol. Who knows when it'll end though. Maybe not till the day I die.
I was under the impression that kundalini ascends from your base chakra? Or are you talking about cosmic energy (or is it universal energy? I'm not sure on the terminology)?

How long did it take from you feeling the energy in your crown to it awakening fully? I've been feeling energy constantly pooling in my crown for months now, and it's quite literally doing my head in!
Old 25-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I was under the impression that kundalini ascends from your base chakra? Or are you talking about cosmic energy (or is it universal energy? I'm not sure on the terminology)?

It actually descends more often that most realize. Kundalini is basically cosmic energy. The only difference is the way it enters. Someone told me before that when you're given shaktipat to awaken Kundalini it descends into the crown as grace and if the aspirant is ready it gives immediate enlightenment, with the rising symptoms and inner clearance occurring later. Ascended masters in higher realms can do this, I think, as when it happened to me I was sort of 'pulled up' into myself, by another being.

In most texts you only hear of it rising, but I think there are many outdated things about the traditional understanding of Kundalini, things such as the energy pathways, the chakras, ect. I have been compiling a few theories of my own as to how this thing really works. Nothing solid yet though. Only that things aren't always what they seem, and we only understand experiences based on how we experienced them.. lol. Not really much to go by, all things considered. But really, things work a lot different to how they're generally depicted.

Quote:
How long did it take from you feeling the energy in your crown to it awakening fully? I've been feeling energy constantly pooling in my crown for months now, and it's quite literally doing my head in!

Actually I feel more energy in my crown these days than before my awakening. It's weird really but something I have just discovered with my selenite wand I got recently (it acts as a channel for white Light), when I point it upwards to my crown, as with in my normal meditation sessions the energy gets stuck there at the top as it rises, but when I point it down, there is a steady smooth gentle flowing of energy all the way down to my root and feet chakra. It is curious really. I can't completely explain it yet. So now I am working mostly on opening my crown when the energy is flowing upwards. And I've had a killer headache all day today because I accidentally overworked it a bit. Man that selenite is some powerful stuff.

So anyway, I can't really give you a time frame. Spirit doesn't work linearly, that's the only thing I've taken out of all this, lol.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Master

Hehe...

I must be such a simple soul...

what I felt was...
Energy from the earth rise until it got to my heart... it settled there for a bit and then kept going to my crown... then I felt energy from the sky descend into my crown and meet in my heart with the energy of the earth.
The energy descending from above felt much more subtle then the grounding kundalini earthy energy and felt distinctly different to the descending energy... to me... it was feminine... rebirth from the earthly womb haha.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
It actually descends more often that most realize. Kundalini is basically cosmic energy. The only difference is the way it enters. Someone told me before that when you're given shaktipat to awaken Kundalini it descends into the crown as grace and if the aspirant is ready it gives immediate enlightenment, with the rising symptoms and inner clearance occurring later. Ascended masters in higher realms can do this, I think, as when it happened to me I was sort of 'pulled up' into myself, by another being.

In most texts you only hear of it rising, but I think there are many outdated things about the traditional understanding of Kundalini, things such as the energy pathways, the chakras, ect. I have been compiling a few theories of my own as to how this thing really works. Nothing solid yet though. Only that things aren't always what they seem, and we only understand experiences based on how we experienced them.. lol. Not really much to go by, all things considered. But really, things work a lot different to how they're generally depicted.

Actually I feel more energy in my crown these days than before my awakening. It's weird really but something I have just discovered with my selenite wand I got recently (it acts as a channel for white Light), when I point it upwards to my crown, as with in my normal meditation sessions the energy gets stuck there at the top as it rises, but when I point it down, there is a steady smooth gentle flowing of energy all the way down to my root and feet chakra. It is curious really. I can't completely explain it yet. So now I am working mostly on opening my crown when the energy is flowing upwards. And I've had a killer headache all day today because I accidentally overworked it a bit. Man that selenite is some powerful stuff.

So anyway, I can't really give you a time frame. Spirit doesn't work linearly, that's the only thing I've taken out of all this, lol.
Interesting, interesting - thanks for the info I was going to ask, actually, whether kundalini energy and cosmic energy are actually essentially the same thing, but you've answered the question anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
what I felt was...
Energy from the earth rise until it got to my heart... it settled there for a bit and then kept going to my crown... then I felt energy from the sky descend into my crown and meet in my heart with the energy of the earth.

I did a guided meditation t'other day (I forget if it was one I found on Youtube, or a group meditation I did - not important) and it began with grounding, and that's how the guide described the process of taking energy from the earth and from the cosmos, and them meeting in the heart.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:57 PM
candelight

How does one know at which stage they are on? I am at the stage where for some reason suicidal thoughts come more frequently than before. Mainly due to the intense pain when the energies and thoughts arise in my head.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:41 PM
Master
Kundalini symptoms can last a lifetime. One of the best practices to rid oneself from the negative symptoms is Pranayama.

You have this massive energy expanding throughout your system. Your impure system, it is the vasanas that cause the symptoms. Pranayam helps to clean the system from root to 3rd eye. At the same time it assists in opening all of the chakras including the crown chakra which should never be directly worked on.

It becomes an exercise in ectasy.

Here is a link to one of the most useful sites on kundalini. People from many traditions go here for assistance with kundalini. You would be hard pressed to find a better site for information and assistance.

Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
Old 04-08-2014, 09:03 PM
truth lie

Quote:

So you are saying that you have rescived shaktipata from a higher soul is it?
I was told that this kind of thing is super rare i dont believe in it though. according to waht i read shaktipata can only be recieved through physical contact with your teacher, so i basically doubt what you are saying, sorry
Old 05-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Master
I can say that shaktipat is real. You do not need to be in physical contact. Something a little different than shaktipat is light transmission, it is real with no need to be physically present. Why would someone who is one with everything need to be near you? We are talking very advanced people here.

light transmission,

Transmission is a component of many traditions, but it a major component of the inner (or mystical) aspects of the gnostic Christian tradition. Transmissions can be "sent" by divine beings and also masters or adepts of the tradition.

There are two main types of transmission. The lower form is at the level of the "mind" and is often called a mind transmission. The higher form is at the level of the heart (or inner heart) and is often called a "light" transmission.

A mind level transmission is commonly associated with the 3rd eye (mind) and is at the astral level. Energy is sent in a directed way to another being, and this energy is translated by the mind into some sort of vision (or healing). The experience (and power) of the transmission is highly dependent on both the clarity of the sender and receiver beings. Depending on the "frequency range" of the transmission, issues and fears in the subconscious mind may be hit. The resulting mind translation can create a very wild perception/experience. This is also why astral travel/mediumship is not recommended in many traditions, as it is possible for the mind to be "fooled" or for negative beings to hide behind deep subconscious issues and fears. Finally, this type of transmission is still at the level of duality, as the mind still believes there are two beings (sender and receiver) and hence is subject to things like the perception of "shielding".

A light level transmission is very rare and at the level of the "inner heart" or soul. To send such a transmission, one must have realized oneness, or in Christian terms be at least a highly developed "saint" (or master of the tradition). To even notice/receive such a transmission one must have an open heart (open 4th chakra). A light transmission is beyond the local mind and is a communication directly at the soul level. Depending on one's integration at the soul level, the information is then sort of "decompressed" into components that can be understood by the mind. Those with a developed third eye and the capacity to receive a light transmission will often "see" the transmitting soul which can look like a multicolored burning bush at the level of conscious mind.

In a light transmission, the sender has realized oneness and sort of "overlays" their aspect of consciousness on the person, then the natural "light" that they are flows through. In a light transmission, everything that is the sending "being" is included/given to the person. In the process, it is more about the persons ability to "receive". To the receiving person it can feel like "being in a bubble" or like their body pressure has dramatically increased/gotten heavy. Additionally, a divine being/master can share/extend mind clarity (peace that passes human understanding) and the Holy Spirit (Kundalini) in the process.

Transmissions are normally at the "grace" of the divine beings. Mental clarity and an open heart are the key in contacting divine beings. Once one realizes oneness, you can directly overlay/merge with divine beings up to your relative clarity.