Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 25-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Master
How many steps have you done today

how many steps have you done today I will check my cell phone because it's not good then I smart watch till tomorrow
But my smartphone says I am done
17672 I have today that's how many steps I've done 20000 I try to help me slim down a hell of a lot because he ok it's impossible to get medical treatment because you can't see a GP doctor now because it's a joke in dentist have gone private so the right is exercised
Because all of the dentists have gone from Ireland in the future will be proud to only Healthcare paper multi millionaires
Most of us have to say doctors it's been struck off on dentist expensive to get treatment
Because I am living in a real world in 9 hour in the UK the welfare system s******* I hope I get a job in a funeral home if they do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-03-2023, 08:22 PM
Ascender

I walked 4 miles to the railway station and back, and have spent the day walking around Northampton, so I think I am on about 25k steps today. On Saturday, I predict that I will do more because I am going out to London for the day.
Old 23-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
I walked 4 miles to the railway station and back, and have spent the day walking around Northampton, so I think I am on about 25k steps today. On Saturday, I predict that I will do more because I am going out to London for the day.

Yes you will do more because if you live in the UK I don't know about other countries or continents we are living but the ok it is impossible now to say a doctor so no take care of ourselves now because it NHS is on his knees because it only care about the rich not the poor or a booking class they only care about the rich people but certain people do and it's government to the only care about the rich not the power or the working class people so I keep myself by doing my steps but as help me slim down over 7 stone

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Ascender

I have walked from Harrow and Wealdstone to Burnt Oak and back, and then ridden home which is included in the step count. Probably about 30k so far.
Old 31-07-2023, 08:32 AM
Seeker

I've hit a personal best today! I've taken more than 20,000 steps today, and I couldn't be happier with my progress. It's been an active and energetic day. On top of that, I also decided to try wall Pilates https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ne-up-program/, which was surprisingly challenging but fun. I like to be active and I encourage all of you to find enjoyable ways to stay active too.
Old 31-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Knower

I do not track steps regularly but have done 5500. I work from home so not many places to walk
Old 03-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Ascender

This morning I have walked to Asda and back, so I have probably done about 10k. I am going to go for a wander round the country park soon as well. Today is truncated because I have to go to bed early but I reckon I will have done about 15k by the end.