Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Of course I could just observe it like any other pain. Strange that it didn't cross my mind before.

In the book I'm reading by a Buddhist monk, he says this is called "liberating the emotion". Just observe and let the feeling pass through you. Don't react. Because you are not repressing nor grasping/clinging to the emotion, you do not sow any more karmic seeds. Cool huh?
Old 10-07-2020, 09:50 PM
1337_d00d

FUNNY

So as I was observing, I could let go of the anger, but then there was alot of sadness. Normally if I have an uncomfortable emotion I will observe it and it will go away, but this would not go away. Eventually my attention was led to an individual central to this. And I got to decide some misfortune that should befall this individual. Nothing too serious, only in equal measure :)

I now feel very peaceful.

This reminds me of a dream I had, where I got to decide the fate of someone who attempted to defraud the mafia (I was not the leader, not even in an important person, but I still got to decide this person's fate).

There are some Bible references too. Such as Jesus cursing the fig tree, or that those who are beheaded for the gospel (ego death?) will reign and judge with him.

Thus it is also important to allow Christ to pass to the Skull so that his Blood can protect you from more sin, else something worse should befall you.

Good luck
Old 10-08-2020, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 On what to actually do with negative substances...

Just recently my father was quite rude to me and blamed me for a few things that were not my fault.

It really hurt and so it was a good opportunity to see what kinds of skills I have for letting thought forms / energy etc go!

I have found, over the years, that the best way to release negative energy is to give it loads and loads of space. I know this is a weird analogy, but imagine being in a really small space like an air plane and someone farting right next to you!... Then imagine that same fart being released in a different space...say a foot ball field....you can get space form that bad smell and that bad smell will leave the area much fast due to all the surrounding space!

So I release negative emotion this way...just provide that energy, feeling, thought/s, reaction with plenty of space.

There are a few ways you can get make more within you..it is soft and easy and feels good and takes practice, especially if you are used to tensing up a lot...like me!

Maria!
Old 10-08-2020, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 On what to actually do with negative substances...

Just recently my father was quite rude to me and blamed me for a few things that were not my fault.

It really hurt and so it was a good opportunity to see what kinds of skills I have for letting thought forms / energy etc go!

I have found, over the years, that the best way to release negative energy is to give it loads and loads of space. I know this is a weird analogy, but imagine being in a really small space like an air plane and someone farting right next to you!... Then imagine that same fart being released in a different space...say a foot ball field....you can get space form that bad smell and that bad smell will leave the area much fast due to all the surrounding space!

So I release negative emotion this way...just provide that energy, feeling, thought/s, reaction with plenty of space.

There are a few ways you can get make more within you..it is soft and easy and feels good and takes practice, especially if you are used to tensing up a lot...like me!

Maria!
Old 10-08-2020, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
In the book I'm reading by a Buddhist monk, he says this is called "liberating the emotion". Just observe and let the feeling pass through you. Don't react. Because you are not repressing nor grasping/clinging to the emotion, you do not sow any more karmic seeds. Cool huh?
I am trying that out these days. Not always easy, it takes a fair bit of practice for me.

My teacher told me to see all thoughts/emotions as substances and just let them pass through..and relaxing the joints also really helps me the most when I am really stressed and finding it hard to let go.

Maria
Old 10-08-2020, 01:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Negativity is unhealthy, knowing That, why would you choose it. Its senseless. Anger, Hate, Fear. All negative. Amen

You totally misunderstand my point. I think I was clear so I will not belabor it. Blessings on your journey.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'd rather live in a world of love thank you very much. My choice will always be love , but that's just me. Btw, hate is negative by definition and love is positive by definition, I dont label them as such, they are what they are by definition meaning one is healthy and the other is unhealthy. Pure science. Undeniably true and factual. Amen

I think your screen name is very appropriate. Balance in all things is more loving than condemning people for being negative because you won't face your fears and your own humanity. You do label them because positive and negative thinking is subjective not objective like good and bad. There is nothing about "pure science" in that. Healthy is balance, not avoidance.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I agree with you. As well as with your previous comment.

People think they can choose but they can only choose to resist or embrace. And those that resist and suppress their darker emotions are the worst type of negative.

Thank you. That is a more concise way of saying it. Another name for it is "passive aggressive" - "I never get angry and you are wrong."
Old 10-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary

Yes, a book I read a long time ago called it "naming your feelings". You can have feelings that you don't need to name, just feel and allow and like water it will flow through you and be gone.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Luca

Maria!

Did it ever occur to you that you could call your father out on his "S***"? He knows you didn't do what ever he was blaming you for and it hurts for the one man on the planet who is supposed to love you unconditionally to use you like that. Stand up for yourself, that's how you release the anger and hurt that someone else has caused you. Plenty of space may work now but what happens when the old man does the same thing again next week. How does it feel, does last weeks verbal abuse come back along with this weeks and become bigger? I don't understand not speaking up. If he accidentally stepped on your toe you would say something, "Hey, that is my toe." It was an accident and he would probably apologize, all done. But when it is purposeful emotional hurt you don't speak up?