Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Anger serves a function. All emotions serve a function.

It tells our body when we are percieving a threat.

Anger is a cover emotion for fear and powerlessness in a situation. Without fear and anger, we would not know love.

Where do you feel scared and powerless?

Once you can sit with that sense of powerlessness without resistance to it, you can ask yourself what loving actions you can align to and move yourself towards peace.

Anger only fuels more anger when we deny ourselves or feel denied the opportunity to delve into the experience of powerlessness underneath it.

Love is an action which can grow and move once that powerlessness has been acknowledged, accepted and allowed in presence as it moves within and through the body.

Thank you!
Old 06-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I'm putting it here because I think it pertains to the loa somehow.

What I mean with negative energies is for instance someone does something that makes you mad. You're gonna have to deal with that energy in your body now.

I recently discovered you can send the energy back to them. So instead of going around with a bad feeling because of something they have done, they can have it instead. I have no idea if they actually get it but it feels better intending it so

I'm pretty sure you can use these energy to manifest as well but it's not very comfortable.

Of course you can use it to just go and beat them that would work too.

Any other suggestions?

So number one thing is to take responsibility for all emotions you experience. No matter what another does, we can work toward controlling our responses and our emotions. We can choose to not react, and to not be pulled in to negative vibrational states. Obviously, sometimes this is really hard, and I would never judge someone for their emotions. But I do think the power is within our reach to control ourselves. No one else has this power, unless we give it to them.

Once you are in control, then you can reflect that energy back, as you said. How do you do this? Ignore their negative energy. If you don't accept it into you, by reacting, the other person will often get confused or frustrated that you're not reacting, and in essence it reflects back to them. Always keep a positive, fair minded, loving attitude toward them, and then just make your actions about self-respect (you can be kind, and completely at peace, while having strong boundaries).

No, do not try to manifest with anger. I wouldn't. Not unless you can convert it to something positive first, like passion. Then, use it! Just make sure the thoughts you are sending out are positive and high vibration. No trying to beat them. Focus on yourself only, and they will often be their own demise (but don't wish it upon them).
Old 06-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Anger serves a function. All emotions serve a function.

It tells our body when we are percieving a threat.

Anger is a cover emotion for fear and powerlessness in a situation. Without fear and anger, we would not know love.

Where do you feel scared and powerless?

Once you can sit with that sense of powerlessness without resistance to it, you can ask yourself what loving actions you can align to and move yourself towards peace.

Anger only fuels more anger when we deny ourselves or feel denied the opportunity to delve into the experience of powerlessness underneath it.

Love is an action which can grow and move once that powerlessness has been acknowledged, accepted and allowed in presence as it moves within and through the body.

Agree that anger is a cover emotion. Often for pain, like grief and heartache. We feel angry when someone insults or disrespects us. This is on the way to the next emotion, which is often pain (you might cry after being angry for a while). Then, you're getting closer to your vortex. After pain, you will feel a little better, maybe getting into hope. From there, your hope builds into more and more positive feelings as you process the situation and learn from it. The wound they pierced in you, was already there! They just pointed out where you needed to heal yourself for you. You heal yourself by finding and fixing the thoughts that are self-loathing, and converting them to self-loving thoughts. After you process everything from the negative experience, you will be more whole. This gives you more positive energy for manifesting your dreams!
Old 06-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If someone does something bad that disadvantages you, yes, retribution is good. At least it makes you feel better. Much occult work is about this.

But if it doesn't affect you but you just don't like what they've done; their opinion, remember it is just a difference. Save the anger for another day.

I used to think so too for long time. Now, I believe that emotionally engaging the negative source feeds the negative situation. You have to remove it from your thoughts' reality, and especially from your emotions, and there are no middle grounds.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
If you used commas appropriately it would be easier to understand what you are saying. "Love is the energy that attracts, hate is the energy that denies." Not Love is the energy that attracts hate....

OK. off my grammar soap box.

Now to thrash you over your bliss bunny wishful thinking.

You cannot deny, repress, suppress or ignore negativity. Doing that puts you in a positivity deficit. You feel it, you express it, you move on. You never chastise people for "being negative", listen to what they are actually saying and consider the possibility that your reaction to what you consider negativity is a problem in you, not them. Denial will only make stuff come up closer and closer until it is in your face so that you have to acknowledge it.

If someone is constantly hurting you, you don't just let them, you speak up. That is not negativity, that is responding to a situation that needs to be addressed. If someone expresses how they feel, it is valid, don't negate their feeling because they make you uncomfortable. If they are constantly depressed, you can walk away "because they are too negative and you don't need that" or you can try to figure out how to help them. I know your choice in that will be dependent on how much you care about that person.

The whole world is made up of positive and negative ions, electrical charges etc. You have to learn balance.

Negativity is unhealthy, knowing That, why would you choose it. Its senseless. Anger, Hate, Fear. All negative. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 06-07-2020 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Negativity is unhealthy, knowing That, why would you choose it. Its senseless. Anger, Hate, Fear. All negative. Amen
you think I should just stop talking negatively about the negativity that is bothering me ?

I agree - I hate being negative --- or should I just say that I love being positive - anyway you have good positive posts that I actually read because you do me the ultimate favor of keeping them short and simple --- thanks for all your positive posts
Old 06-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
you think I should just stop talking negatively about the negativity that is bothering me ?

I agree - I hate being negative --- or should I just say that I love being positive - anyway you have good positive posts that I actually read because you do me the ultimate favor of keeping them short and simple --- thanks for all your positive posts

Your welcome, peace and prosperity to you H.
Old 07-07-2020, 12:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
You are misunderstanding what I said. I said balance is what you need. Negativity is not the subject I was addressing, avoiding, reflecting, suppressing, ignoring, any emotion you don't like is not healthy. We are emotional beings and ignoring or refusing to acknowledge your anger or fear or what ever other emotions you claim are "negative" diminshes your feelings of joy, happiness, calm, and any emotions you label and "positive".

Just try to pretend like you are not angry because "anger is wrong" when someone has done something that hurts you somehow. You will never get over it, but when you allow that you are angry you can deal with it and move on to your joy. We are not designed to ignore half of who we are or what we experience. You get cancer or other health issues from pretending like you don't get angry and avoiding anything you consider "negative". It stays in your body because you don't allow it expression. Projecting it onto someone else, that is called "Passive Aggressive" behavior. Who wants to be around that?
Old 07-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
You are misunderstanding what I said. I said balance is what you need. Negativity is not the subject I was addressing, avoiding, reflecting, suppressing, ignoring, any emotion you don't like is not healthy. We are emotional beings and ignoring or refusing to acknowledge your anger or fear or what ever other emotions you claim are "negative" diminshes your feelings of joy, happiness, calm, and any emotions you label and "positive".

Just try to pretend like you are not angry because "anger is wrong" when someone has done something that hurts you somehow. You will never get over it, but when you allow that you are angry you can deal with it and move on to your joy. We are not designed to ignore half of who we are or what we experience. You get cancer or other health issues from pretending like you don't get angry and avoiding anything you consider "negative". It stays in your body because you don't allow it expression. Projecting it onto someone else, that is called "Passive Aggressive" behavior. Who wants to be around that?

I'd rather live in a world of love thank you very much. My choice will always be love , but that's just me. Btw, hate is negative by definition and love is positive by definition, I dont label them as such, they are what they are by definition meaning one is healthy and the other is unhealthy. Pure science. Undeniably true and factual. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 07-07-2020 at 01:40 AM.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:

I agree with you. As well as with your previous comment.

People think they can choose but they can only choose to resist or embrace. And those that resist and suppress their darker emotions are the worst type of negative.