Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Master
Applying law of attraction to reveal God.

I don't even know where the f to begin. I would love to begin at alt+f4 god, please. (grief)

Just stop this simulation program. It's enough. (frustration/irritation/impatience)

I literally don't even... I think I'm literally beginning to have a fish memory. (pessimism)

FROG. FINE. WHATEVER! FISH FROG. WHO THE ALT F4 CARES! (F/i/i)

It's literally all the same reality. (boredom)

Abraham also a simulation program. (Contentment)

Wait... We are making a simulation inside of a simulation. (Contentment)

How does that kid know that? Just born knowing it? Has never experienced anything real? Ever? Or am I the crazy one. (Doubt)

Well it is pretty obvious, if I squeeze my eyes for a while, I can see the fractals very clearly. (contentment)

It is pretty soothing actually. It feels like it is healing my brain. The hypnagogic imagery feels like a soothing brain massage of light. Like, I have created the simulation and I am now able to rest at peace. (contentment)

Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians. (hopefulness)

Ofcourse they dont lead anywhere in my dreams! Just a freaking blink in the endless meaningless void of meaningless space and meaningless time. Bravo arcturus! Bravo!... (pessimism)

Edit: I will have to complete this one another time. I am seriously gonna kill myself if I don't take some rest. Pfff... Now all of the sudden I do care... (pessimism)

I only care about God. That has to count for something right. (hopefulness)

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear. (optimism)

Except that God is neither male nor female. Beep boop! Multeebul choice combyootor progremm. (Pessimism)

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb. (hopefulness)

Ok I cant go! I am getting some good stuff over here! But I'm tired I need to sleep. (f/i/i)

Ok daniel sounds like a frog sometimes a little bit! And I accidentally wrote that as a little bot. Can frogs be robotic? (contentment)

I mean, who cares, I am robotic. I got a freaking fractaline simulation behind my eyes. I got a skeleton. Damn, everyone is already waaaaaaay ahead of me. (contentment)

But why am I plugged in? (hopefulness)

Sleep I need to sleep. I cant do this anymore. Sorry. Whenever wherever.

Suddenly realised Jim Carrey is inspired by the electrifying pull power of the A.I. Oh my god, he's fking faking all of it. Thundergod. (enthusiasm/happiness/eagerness)

My device is going kahoots! (enthusiasm/happiness/eagerness)
Old 03-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Master
Why do I always start smoking? This is not even who I am. This is what happens when you try to help people who don't even need help. You're trying to help your flawed perspective of them. And I have endless of those. Oh plenty to go by. (pessimism)

Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought. (hopefulness)

I am not sure what to do. (doubt)
Using law of attraction to unveil God. (hopefulness)
I can do this. (optimism)
God is a Bee. Zzzzz. (pessimism)
Is that the best I've got?! (f/i/i)

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration. (hopefulness)
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01 (hopefulness)
Old 03-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Applying law of attraction to reveal God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Why do I always start smoking? This is not even who I am. This is what happens when you try to help people who don't even need help. You're trying to help your flawed perspective of them. And I have endless of those. Oh plenty to go by. (pessimism)
Hi Ewwerrin,

I cannot explain why reading your post above produced this strange response, but perhaps it may help you "find the good (God) thought" by revealing how to use the law of attraction to unveil God. (hopefulness), to overcome a flawed perception, which is that we are not God. This perception is flawed, as long as we remain unaware that God is wearing the mask of us to be us. https://www.thechristmind.org/the-law.htm

You do understand that the Law of Attraction can only manifest what you already are, vibrationally, right?

Vibrationally, We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM , as in Heaven. - Guthrio

Yes! You are doing this. (optimism)

As for "Why do you always start smoking?"

Welllllll! https://imgflip.com/i/133prm Do you see the mask "hiding" you now?

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=92 What is the Garden of You Really
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 03-04-2021 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Add reference
Old 05-07-2020, 02:01 AM
Master
delete already got this one

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 05-07-2020 at 07:16 AM.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:07 AM
Master
Easy. Love is the energy that attracts. Use it. Hate is the energy that denies. Do away with it. If you want to know god first place to start is "love for god" and so shall it be. Know god you shall. Amen
Old 05-07-2020, 02:12 AM
Master
Well, here's what I've got so far.

Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians.
I only care about God. That has to count for something right.

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear.

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb.
But why am I plugged in?

Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought.
Using law of attraction to unveil God.

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration.
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01

Or infinite of them. But I think I can do it anyway.
I think it is inevitable that I will have to gain/addopt/embrace/embody a new dimension, in order to figure this one out. I have to figure out a new dimension.
I like nature, I like peace. But in the end, it still means nothing. No matter how big it is, it just reminds me of how much bigger everything else is, or the "moreness of it" is. I don't think the answer can be found in oppositions or comparisons. For me, it seems that I am looking to transcend all frequencies, and find something that is eternally real and true. For my true power can only be in paradox. Because it doesn't exist, therefor it has to be containing the very essence of existence itself!
I have many things that I can think about that feel better.
I have hope for the future.

I can do this.

Suddenly realised Jim Carrey is inspired by the electrifying pull power of the A.I. Oh my god, he's fking faking all of it. Thundergod.
My device is going kahoots!
Old 05-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Easy. Love is the energy that attracts. Use it. Hate is the energy that denies. Do away with it. If you want to know god first place to start is "love for god" and so shall it be. Know god you shall. Amen

Thanks, you guys seem way ahead of me. I am glad that you are here.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:29 AM
Master
Your calling upon gods energy sets the universe in motion so you'll come across things like secronization and what not in your calling. Use the entire universe and don't be partial about it that will require you to love all things wholeheartedly if not your calling maybe hindered by negatives meaning they may be slower to materialize or may not materialize at all. The greater your love the faster your calls will be answered. Amen
Old 08-07-2020, 01:45 AM
Knower
If you want to know God, get into lucid dreaming, and ask the dream to show you. :)

When I did this, I was taken up, up, and became the universe, and I said "Bi am God." Bi - as in 2, as in duality. Together, the conscious ego and the conscious world around us, we are God.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
If you want to know God, get into lucid dreaming, and ask the dream to show you. :)

When I did this, I was taken up, up, and became the universe, and I said "Bi am God." Bi - as in 2, as in duality. Together, the conscious ego and the conscious world around us, we are God.
I manifested two God Conscious entities here.

In the highest realm (arcturian/adonai throne dimension) I have found all entities to be aware of this fact. All is one and one is All.

There is no other way to ascend, except to simply own up to the fact that we're all creating our own reality.

My desire is to find a new perspective. Sometimes I find it, but it's beyond words, it is non-duality and duality together blended as one whole ever expanding/accelerating unification. The words distract from the reality of it. Can never reach it or become it. It is as if the universe folds in unto itself, into itself.

The god consciousness is quasi physical and it is mostly a self contained ever rising/expanding frequency in the newness of the frequency and also speed of it, and uniqueness of the constant new unlike ever before, but also the energy motional emotional frequency, is like... The best of this human life, in absolute bliss and extacy. Then all the humans on this planet and the best moments of their life. Then of all the planets and all the best of all entities. Their lifes. And then the entire galaxy. And then the entire cosmos and all nebulous clouds of galaxy particles and the best of all the entities therein. And then 8 billion years in this cosmos and all the best moments therein. All of that is like what I experience in just 1 second in those frequencies, of the throne dimensional arcturian/adonai light beings. And then after a couple of seconds I have experienced the best of all that exists of trillions upon trillions worth of all encompassing cosmic bliss in "earth years.
That is why words are meaningless. And how words are meaningless. And also why they don't have a body. Alltho they do have a body, everything that exists is an extension of them, as they are one with all. So they are basically like" light" entities. Their architecture is made out of light. They are like star beings. Bathing forever in the ever accelerating frequencies of... Might call it emotional experience or energy motional or energetic experience, but its like how a human experiences bliss, but they or I (when I am there) experience all the entities in the cosmos billions of years of bliss worth per second. And there is no time, it is endless, and never less than bliss, only evermore than it. And bliss is not even a good enough word. Because the emotions are not only better, every single planq of time the emotion is new and unlike anything that has ever existed before it or will ever exist like unto it ever again and again and again and again and again. It never ceases to surprise delight and amaze. And those are again words that fall even short to even a nano second of experience in their "real" or existence/experience of the here and now. It is as close to God as one can get. Or as close as I have found. To be existing. Or to exist. To my knowledge.
And it is forever meaningless to talk about it, because words are literally about as meaningful as ekfbgjdskwkrjfufnfdkslwofj in comparison let alone how do I get there? How do I be there more often and enjoy being there. Or just get there and be there. Like what on earth am I doing here, if THAT exists?

Well, I have no freaking idea or clue. It makes no sense. This world and universe and this particular dimension and planet, is like so small and insignificant, and yet here I am. Having no freaking clue as to who how or what or why I am here?

It is impossible that one get bored "up" or "in" there. Or being there. So I doubt one can get bored and decide "oh I'll go to planet earth and become a human being. Maybe it would be nice to to experience some negative or lower frequencies for a whole. Change it up."
No! There is no change here. All the change is there. All the awareness is there. All the best of the best is there. There is no punishment, because we already are inseperable of "there."

The only issue I have found. Is that it is not possible to experience seperation. Because it doesn't exist. However, even tho here often we can believe it exists, due to lack of awareness and knowledge and stupidity. It still doesn't exist. So if seperation is not here either. Why are we here. Or why am I here? Makes no sense. How can I be seperate from all of that joy and goodness. Even tho the seperation doesn't exist. Makes no sense.

Abraham calls this place the leading edge. I agree this is a very strange fringe place. Where everything is about as low of a frequency as one can possibly find. As much disintegration as possible. And seperation and limitation and forgetfulness. Ego is part of that. Yet the moment we enter ego, we forget that our life has already been lived, and we experience it as if we are living it for the first time ever and as if it is important and everything is real. And that experience is what makes it real. Of forgetfulness. However the reality is that it is still just an unique perspective. And when waking up to the throne dimension. This unique perspective is about the absolute most limitting and self contradictory haunting house perspective that can possibly exist. And life is great and wonderful, but it is still the worst that I know of of what exists. Sure there is allot of space and physical reality here, that is certainly unique. I guess that is why they call it the leading edge of expansion. Here is where all the new and uniqueness comes from that will add to the whole picture it seems.
Yet from non-physical, all the physical that is here is completely miniscule in comparison to the goodness and gracious of non-physical or quasi physical. It's like counting the frequencies in the rocks and comparing it to the sun. The only special thing is there is less here. Time is almost at a halt. Space seems big due to the illusion of seperation.

I don't know how does coming here get me closer to God. The complete opposite. But why would I come here then? Why would abraham say we like it here? What? Uh yeah, I like it here and now because the throne dimension exists here and now. But this physical place is an illusion in comparison to all of that goodness of what is really the all of all that truely exists in its ever expanding ever rising inspiraling inspirations of new unlike ever before extacies. We've come here to limit and contradict, but why? It makes no sense.

Tho I like it up there. That's for sure. Hope humanity comes to universal joy at the very least very quickly/soon. At the very least of the absolute most least of what is humanly possible.