Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Master

The multiverse singing

This morning I had a very interesting OBE, except the last part of it when I totally went off the rails. Anyway, I found myself in this heavenly realm, it was night, but what a night. This was a place between all realms. I was walking with two people by my side, they were talking with me, then, when I became aware where I am, I just jumped in the air, being totally amazed of the environment!!

I spent some moments looking around and smiling, such an incredible place, then I started to hear what sounded like angels singing, believe me, there are no words to describe how beautiful it was... These were voices of children singing, I listened to them for a while, so so beautiful...

It took me a while to found something similar, this is how it sounded, listen to the first 20 seconds of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiECJf5Ouo

This is how it sounded, but there were many many voices, they were coming from everywhere, this was the multiverse singing, every "uni-verse" had it own heavenly sound and it sounded like a child singing.

Few moments later, I decided to fly higher, towards the sky, instantly I found myself in space, in a place where I could see the entire universe, so so so so so many stars and galaxies, those voices were still singing. Then I picked a location, I decided to visit a place, now try to understand this, that was not the universe, but the multiverse, how do I know? Well, that location I picked, was an alternate reality, I even saw myself and some members of my family, they had this device to make pictures and when I arrived there, it sensed my presence and it started making pictures of me. They were all sleeping, anyway, this is where my OBE went totally off the rails because of me....

I woke up instantly, quite disappointed... such an incredible OBE... Anyway, now I understand why at a subconscious level I decided to have less OBE, control your thoughts or they control you.

To achieve this OBE ( I had more after this one ) I meditated for about 10-20 minutes and then I left my body fall asleep while keeping my mind active, this was possible because I woke up very early in the morning totally by chance... I woke at 4 in the morning.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account
No kidding, sounds like it must've been a fun and amazing trip.

Although, I'm a little bit disappointed that the singing multiverse doesn't sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_r19xoKJE
Old 18-06-2020, 11:24 AM
Master
I quite like both of those multiverse singing ^^^ yin and yang maybe.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
No kidding, sounds like it must've been a fun and amazing trip.

Although, I'm a little bit disappointed that the singing multiverse doesn't sound like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_r19xoKJE

Yes, it was, except the last part.. the end left me with a bitter taste..

Funny! You see, I had no idea that it is even possible to hear music, it was quite a shock to hear it so clearly.

Put it this way if you can not believe in the spiritual side of things, without any drugs, the mind is capable to create vast realities as if you are completely in a virtual game.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I quite like both of those multiverse singing ^^^ yin and yang maybe.

Or perhaps the first multiverse is for the little newborn cherubs. The second multiverse is for the bad@ss grown up angels
Old 18-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, it was, except the last part.. the end left me with a bitter taste..

Funny! You see, I had no idea that it is even possible to hear music, it was quite a shock to hear it so clearly.

Put it this way if you can not believe in the spiritual side of things, without any drugs, the mind is capable to create vast realities as if you are completely in a virtual game.

Did you sing along?
Old 18-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Or perhaps the first multiverse is for the little newborn cherubs. The second multiverse is for the bad@ss grown up angels

Although if the cherubs were the divine guards they'd have to be pretty bad@ss I should imagine.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Did you sing along?

I was just admiring the view and listening to the music that was coming from everywhere.

I really thought that there were angels singing and when I looked around, there were no angels, the place itself was singing.
Old 18-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs

Although if the cherubs were the divine guards they'd have to be pretty bad@ss I should imagine.

I think you mean cherubim, because cherub usually refers to those creepy flying infants. Maybe their larval stage?
Old 18-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I was just admiring the view and listening to the music that was coming from everywhere.

I really thought that there were angels singing and when I looked around, there were no angels, the place itself was singing.

Mostly strange indeed... Unless the music came from God's radio that's being broadcasted through the multiverse.