Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Newbie ;)

My intuition or voice of self doubt?

I’m really struggling to separate my intuition from my voice of self doubt. Does anyone know how I can do this please?
Old 06-06-2020, 12:21 PM
Master

Or rephrased, the difference between identity generated thought (lower mind) and guidance from the Universe, without any filter (higher mind)?

Old 06-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Master
My intuition is not necessarily a voice rather it is a prompting, a knowing that comes without words. Intuition, as I know it, is a profound knowing without any doubt whatsoever. Intuition means "interior teaching."

The human mind will rebel, or react, against intuition and we have to be able to distinguish what is intuitive and what is mental, or even what is intuitive and what is emotional. A lot of people have trouble distinguishing between intuition and emotional feelings; it is part of the journey of getting to know yourself on deeper levels.

Your head can rob you of the experience that is in your heart. Intuition comes from the depths of your heart, deep within your feelings, beyond emotions. It does not create conflict, so if you are having conflict then it most likely is not intuition.

Intuition works best for me when I am very still, emotionally centered, and extremely quiet inside, but it comes at other times as well. Getting to know yourself on deeper levels takes practice. Part of developing your intuition is learning how to trust your deeper being; my deeper being has never given me any doubts, and it has always been accurate, in the many decades that I have communed with it.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlark
I’m really struggling to separate my intuition from my voice of self doubt. Does anyone know how I can do this please?
Learn to get in contact with your subconscious, and with your inner source of knowledge and guidance. Enter a light trance and start an imaginary dialogue for starters. It will morph into the real thing. With a little practice, you won't need the imaginary phase.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone, very helpful
Old 07-06-2020, 01:26 PM
Elfin

Hello . . Always listen to your intuition. Never doubt it.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Pathfinder

I had a period with the higher voice, subconscious voice and at least two fake (parasitical voices). Still, to this day, something intrudes on some conversations, probably seeking to sow conflict and feed of its energy or mistaken decisions. I have made some bad decisions due to the invasive lying voices, bad decisions. but have learned through loss and pain.

I removed the fake voices through logical analysis ABOUT them, TO them. They kinda drifted away and the places they occupied remain empty.

However, two "tricks" emerged as useful:
- my higher voice speaks to me with a specific formal form, so 99% of time I know it is it that says things [strategy implemented and confirmed];
- a pendulum to be used for communication with lower self - as it controls your muscles and thus the pendulum, communication with it should be direct and honest [something that I have been hesitant about since it was proposed, having bad experiences from 30 years ago, but will implement soon, I think].
Old 08-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Ascender
my inner voice doesn't have self doubt - only truth - if I know better than to do something dangerous - it's not self doubt
Old 11-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
my inner voice doesn't have self doubt - only truth - if I know better than to do something dangerous - it's not self doubt

I come from a perspective where a mind receives multiple "voice" messages. This is due to presence of parasites and (conscious) actions of black masters. Identifying the clear, perfect, precise inner voice is NOT easy.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_demi
I come from a perspective where a mind receives multiple "voice" messages. This is due to presence of parasites and (conscious) actions of black masters. Identifying the clear, perfect, precise inner voice is NOT easy.
it's easy for me -- and I hear voices -my intuition is my inner voice - I don't hear it I know it