Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Administrator
Trying to manifest anyone into your life is a difficult one. as the other person has Free Will, and they must want to get in toutch with you.
this is a two way thing.

Namaste
Old 15-06-2020, 05:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlark
I’m very new to the LOA and about a 2 months ago I thought I’d give it a try and manifest a specific person back in my life after not hearing from them in almost 9 months! I didn’t think much of it and to be honest I’m not even sure it would work so I did it and forgot about it ( almost thinking it’s been 9 months it’s never going to happen!) anyway 2 weeks later this person messaged me out of the blue!
We started chatting and I guess I’ve been so scared of losing contact with them again it’s been getting me really down if I don’t hear from them for a few days. It’s been a week this time and I’ve been so down all week, obsessively checking my phone, thinking have I said something wrong? I’m never going to hear from them again Etc. I’m driving myself crazy with it.
I’ve been trying to manifest them to make contact with me but I think my energy is so bad and negative it can’t possibly work. Is my attitude blocking my manifestations? Is the fact I’m obsessing and can’t let go having a negative effect?

The problem I have with this right of the bat is that when you use any kind of mind/magick/magic to make someone do something you are stepping in to the "dark side". You are trying to force someone else's free will to bend to your will and that is only going to cause problems for you and the other.

We are all connected so if you can't be straight forward and accept/allow another to be straight forward concerning your feelings then you need to reflect on what you really want without including someone else first.

Your friend or what ever has probably picked up that you are trying to force something. If you had not heard from them in 9 months, it is probably because you are not in their mind, or if you are, there is a reason they are avoiding you. And once the contact was started again the person decided it was not comfortable or right or it felt creepy. You are being creepy when you use the law of attraction on a specific person. In my opinion it is the same as stalking.
Old 15-06-2020, 05:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Trying to manifest anyone into your life is a difficult one. as the other person has Free Will, and they must want to get in toutch with you.
this is a two way thing.

Namaste

Yes, exactly.
Old 15-06-2020, 05:28 PM
Knower
Agreeing strongly with WildHairedWoman and NativeSpirit.

Focus on what you want. Not who you want.