Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 25-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Experiencer
Lightbulb SpiritualFreedom Presentation

Hello friends,

All of my life I've been raised on the catholic church.

As a kid I was a believer, and life on this world had a powerful meanning and a purpose with faith by doing good and helping the other.

I had a very happy and fullfiled childhood. Everything was great.

But on the teenage years I don't know how, but I rebolt from everything, and went into the love of money and social estatus because of my uncontrolled ego.

That was because my intelligence, couldn't accept believing something that couldn't be observed or experienced by my self. Just reading about the bible was not enough for intelligence. So thats why I rebolt.

But by the Age of 22. I borned again.

By accident I found a very weird book that took my atenttion: "Journeys out of the body - Robert monroe"

My first thoughts were: Wait a minute... I can really do that?! Is this possible? I can get out of my body? Why didn't any church taught me this skill?!!! This can't be real...

But skepticism aside, I said to myself, alright, let's learn the system on how to do this, let's try this out for 90 days with faith. I have a lot to gain, and nothing to lose. So, let's do it.

On the day nº15, I remember with full detail the experience, because it changed my life forever.

I woke up at 4am, do the meditation, and then the motion based techniques to change my consciousness from my physical body, into my astral body.

I was 100% full awake from the beginning into the result of the experience.

I sensed my consciousness to get out of my physical head, into another body, and I went to and though the wall like a ghost and I could sense that inside the walls the cold from there.

I was literally screaming out of happiness that it was real!

From there I went throught the walls of the house, I was floating outside the house, I could see the moon on the sky, and I went to fly above my little village with total happiness and gratefulness.

Then I returned back to my physical body feeling extremely good.

It was the BEST day of my life without a doubt.

That day I truly borned again.

From then on, I learned more about multidimensions and multiverses more seriously, I took the bible more seriously, I took jesuschrist more seriously and I started to read, practice and get more skills of control.

I had way more experiences than that, and all of the experiences I got were always positive because everytime I do a successful OBE, I pray the Holy Father from the beginning in order to make sure everything is going to be alright.

I see a lot of fearful experiences that people have doing this spiritual practice on the forum. By praying the Holy Father I never had one, and it does to me a lot of mind peace.

Thank you for your time.

If you need some help, ask and I will gladly answer all the questions.

Cheers!
Old 25-06-2020, 02:13 PM
Just Tim

Hello and welcome ! Thanks for sharing your experiences
Old 26-06-2020, 08:36 AM
Master
I think you'll do a lot of good work on this forum and have a lot to offer - welcome here...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 26-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Elfin

Hello and welcome.
Old 27-06-2020, 04:38 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, that is soo cool!
Old 07-09-2020, 03:45 AM
Experiencer

Hello Spiritual Freedom. Nice to see you here and how much you are helping others by your posts.