Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2020, 04:51 PM
asearcher

broken heart - astral body dies?

in my recent past life I was believed to have died rather young of a broken heart, no previous knowledge of any heart problem. I had dealt with anxiety after a relationship with a man that apparently like to beat us with belt. years of separation from him I was rebuilding my life and things were looking up for me. i preferred to be single because i was trying to feel stable again and did not want to go off either happy or sad.

when they found my body they could see it had happen again - it being beaten, face, body, bruises. Family upset.

When i got my hands on the report the description of how the body had been found was EXACTLY how I always sleep, my body's position. I can't sleep any other way.

They said too after seeing a man go in my home in the afternoon an argument, mainly the female (me) raising voice, still did not think it was domestic violence, nobody calling the police, seeing the man then walk out. she was alone, her kids being with friends and grandparent. Her ex husband (who was not the cruel man with the belt) had become her friend. He was out of town which he often was because of his business. I remember seeing him as a spirit talking on the phone, i was with him for one second, I remember his clothes, his haircut, I remember he was stone faced and shocked, then a second later I was with a child of ours and this child was crying, so I could switch I guess - I thought of someone and there I was. many years after his memory i had found them and saw the ex husband in that clothing and hair cut in a photograph.

I remember the feeling of no energy, very blue in my past life memories. I could feel the body ache on the back, the shoulders, the arms. took me some time to be shown that she was afraid of the man in her life for a reason.

(in her past family reported she was too afraid to make a report, they would try to make one for her but couldn't be, said her life had been threaten, how she had been beaten, one time even in public as she tried to ran off. people tried to get in between, but in the end could not i guess, and she was taken up from the pavement after a beating and to hospital. He admitted but there was no consequence. said he was in love and jealous.)

if one gets beaten and goes to sleep later on could one really die of a broken heart? Could me having felt so blue made my astral self in danger too? So much that it killed me?
Old 18-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Master

Many bad things happen in our world.. life is the way it is, can you open the eyes of an abuser? As long the abuser has no eyes to see, there's nothing you can do except to leave and never look back, but the abuser himself/herself has been abused at some point in his/her life, it's a vicious cycle. I just had to say this.

I've been thinking a lot about past lives, I don't know what to say, if this is what is brought forth from within, maybe it's so because you have to experience the trauma so you can free from it. I had dozens of very vivid dreams about living other lives, I had at least a few with me in WW2. I was a captain, I was a man who totally was against wars, I was an USA solider hiding from the Nazi, I've seen things more real than you see in movies, why? I was able to experience even the fear of being caught and killed by the Nazi.

I think a human being can die out of a trauma, you know, the nervous system can't take it and it completely shuts down, this is why, stress is extremely dangerous, but you don't see it promoted very much, many would lose many if the implications of stress could be properly debated.

The astral self, from my own experience, is just a projection of your own self outside your physical body. If you have suffered from deep traumas, you will take these traumas with you while you projection outside of your body. To me, this projection, is more of an expansion of your self to a larger self that's very much similar with your self from this world.
Old 18-06-2020, 07:51 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Many bad things happen in our world.. life is the way it is, can you open the eyes of an abuser? As long the abuser has no eyes to see, there's nothing you can do except to leave and never look back, but the abuser himself/herself has been abused at some point in his/her life, it's a vicious cycle. I just had to say this.

I've been thinking a lot about past lives, I don't know what to say, if this is what is brought forth from within, maybe it's so because you have to experience the trauma so you can free from it. I had dozens of very vivid dreams about living other lives, I had at least a few with me in WW2. I was a captain, I was a man who totally was against wars, I was an USA solider hiding from the Nazi, I've seen things more real than you see in movies, why? I was able to experience even the fear of being caught and killed by the Nazi.

I think a human being can die out of a trauma, you know, the nervous system can't take it and it completely shuts down, this is why, stress is extremely dangerous, but you don't see it promoted very much, many would lose many if the implications of stress could be properly debated.

The astral self, from my own experience, is just a projection of your own self outside your physical body. If you have suffered from deep traumas, you will take these traumas with you while you projection outside of your body. To me, this projection, is more of an expansion of your self to a larger self that's very much similar with your self from this world.
yes I agree. The abuse must have started somewhere and the person doing it was not able to let it end with him and not bring it further to anyone else.
have you written somewhere on your past life memories that i can read? They sound interesting. it must be hell with the war memories, i have heard so many soldiers etc that has been in war in past life remembers it. No wonder with all that trauma going on. When I think of it it must be some kid of trauma that make that past life knock on the doors again. Like you wrote. One has to go through it to heal from it. It could very well have been that because I was right in the middle of it and constantly pushed down that I did not have the distance, the safety, the strength, energy, to heal from it in that life so why it must come back in this life. Because now I'm safe. Ironically I have an older brother in this life that I always knew was something wrong with and he has treated, used violence to his ex girlfriends, and me but I guess I don't count when growing up being only a little sister, and so because of that much was allowed. we do not have any contact today. my love can say he thinks I am in a better place because of it. My big brother has no reason in this life to be cruel and violent. He was spoiled and loved. He was given so much and all he did in return was throw dirt in his parent's faces when growing up. Would not do anything for anyone but expected everyone to do everything for him. he walk around as if the world own him something, that he is superior. I think he was born this way, that is all there is to it, that what ever made him this way comes from a different place, different life perhaps. There is a part of me that love him but this is one sided, he can never return it.

So you can really die from that type of trauma? Then I guess that is what could have happened to her.

Thank you for clearing out to me about the astral body.

Last edited by asearcher : 19-06-2020 at 05:22 AM.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
yes I agree. The abuse must have started somewhere and the person doing it was not able to let it end with him and not bring it further to anyone else.
have you written somewhere on your past life memories that i can read? They sound interesting. it must be hell with the war memories, i have heard so many soldiers etc that has been in war in past life remembers it. No wonder with all that trauma going on. When I think of it it must be some kid of trauma that make that past life knock on the doors again. Like you wrote. One has to go through it to heal from it. It could very well have been that because I was right in the middle of it and constantly pushed down that I did not have the distance, the safety, the strength, energy, to heal from it in that life so why it must come back in this life. Because now I'm safe. Ironically I have an older brother in this life that I always knew was something wrong with and he has treated, used violence to his ex girlfriends, and me but I guess I don't count when growing up being only a little sister, and so because of that much was allowed. we do not have any contact today. my love can say he thinks I am in a better place because of it. My big brother has no reason in this life to be cruel and violent. He was spoiled and loved. He was given so much and all he did in return was throw dirt in his parent's faces when growing up. Would not do anything for anyone but expected everyone to do everything for him. he walk around as if the world own him something, that he is superior. I think he was born this way, that is all there is to it, that what ever made him this way comes from a different place, different life perhaps. There is a part of me that love him but this is one sided, he can never return it.

So you can really die from that type of trauma? Then I guess that is what could have happened to her.

Thank you for clearing out to me about the astral body.

I say it's a good thing to experience the repressed emotions, memories and traumas, the thing is that some people can't handle this, hence why many of us end up using drugs, smoke and alcohol, they can't face their repressed self, the shadow self, so they use things to shut it down, to numb themselves. I met my shadow self face to face, it's the blackest black I've ever seen.

I have a saying, if you are in a company of someone who treats you bad for no reason, just leave and never look back, end the friendship, just stay away from such people, they are dangerous. They can do a lot of bad having no idea that they are doing so much damage, so chances are, even if you tell them face to face that they are hurting you through their behavior, they would not be able to understand because they have not the required awareness to understand...

People commit suicide because of their traumas, you can understand how horrible it can get.

I had dozens of dreams about living other lives, usually lives in past, the thing is that I never believed in past lives... I kept having such dreams for two continuous weeks and they stopped now I had once again another period of two continuous weeks of similar dreams.

I have a ton of experience with astral projection, I experienced the detaching part many many times, from my own experience, it's more like an expansion, there's no detaching, it feels like that. I was able one or two times to achieve astral projection at will but I had to be very sleepy to happen, so that my body can relax very deeply. I can project almost every night if I want, it's simple, I wake up close to dawn, I meditate for a couple of minute and then I go back to sleep, chances are that I will awake on "the other side", but I don't do it, I want to "evolve", having fun over there has little to no interest to me.

You too can try this, wake up around 4 in the morning, meditate in your bed for about 10-20 minutes, then let yourself fall asleep, it does not matter what position do you have your body, you can project from any position, at least I can do this. Set the intention to leave your body, this will keep your mind active, chances are that you will start falling asleep and waking up for several times and eventually you are going to fall asleep and wake up in another world.
Old 19-06-2020, 08:05 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I say it's a good thing to experience the repressed emotions, memories and traumas, the thing is that some people can't handle this, hence why many of us end up using drugs, smoke and alcohol, they can't face their repressed self, the shadow self, so they use things to shut it down, to numb themselves. I met my shadow self face to face, it's the blackest black I've ever seen.

I have a saying, if you are in a company of someone who treats you bad for no reason, just leave and never look back, end the friendship, just stay away from such people, they are dangerous. They can do a lot of bad having no idea that they are doing so much damage, so chances are, even if you tell them face to face that they are hurting you through their behavior, they would not be able to understand because they have not the required awareness to understand...

People commit suicide because of their traumas, you can understand how horrible it can get.

I had dozens of dreams about living other lives, usually lives in past, the thing is that I never believed in past lives... I kept having such dreams for two continuous weeks and they stopped now I had once again another period of two continuous weeks of similar dreams.

I have a ton of experience with astral projection, I experienced the detaching part many many times, from my own experience, it's more like an expansion, there's no detaching, it feels like that. I was able one or two times to achieve astral projection at will but I had to be very sleepy to happen, so that my body can relax very deeply. I can project almost every night if I want, it's simple, I wake up close to dawn, I meditate for a couple of minute and then I go back to sleep, chances are that I will awake on "the other side", but I don't do it, I want to "evolve", having fun over there has little to no interest to me.

You too can try this, wake up around 4 in the morning, meditate in your bed for about 10-20 minutes, then let yourself fall asleep, it does not matter what position do you have your body, you can project from any position, at least I can do this. Set the intention to leave your body, this will keep your mind active, chances are that you will start falling asleep and waking up for several times and eventually you are going to fall asleep and wake up in another world.
Hi That Man! You write of so many interesting things. Agree, one is just putting one self in danger and loosing energy because the abuser will not understand what it is doing anyhow. so if one can get away one should.

I am so curious about astral projection but have a fear that I won't get back to my body (I guess this is because I remember my 2 past lives standing outside my body and not wanting to be dead, one became a ghost, the other didn't). If one has had like ghosts in ones own home is it possible they can see you when you astral project? I recently took up meditation and did a past life meditation and became aware of another being, not part of the memory, then it was as if this beings, felt like female's feelings came right into my chest and I could really feel it. Anothr time I saw like lines of different colors, like some sort of energy?? during meditaiton where something traumatic had happen one time, and I thought I must be tripping. everything else look normal to me, but still as if I was standing on the side and I saw those lines or what ever they were, as if they were not gonna go away either. if true it can be this way - do you know if this is something that can exist in the astral plane? I thought it was a past life memory, but then I was unsure because of the lines. I think I was there because I was going to look for someone, fear something had happen, someone was trapped, somehow and that was when I saw it.

It is so lovely to hear that this works for you in the morning, because when I mostly get my experiences it is after my usual sleep and then it is as if I just sort of slip into this other state, and suddenly too I can be outside a house or so (but I still think I am in my body then?).

I can so relate to slipping into having dreams like that, that the door is open for a period, which can be intense, and then for some reason it closes, as it too for some reason just began.

Mine is often I fear some sort of quilt trip from my most recent past life. I felt I had to leave my marriage and we were parents and the eldest a copy of the dad took the dad's side and of course it got way worse when i ended up with a cruel stepdad. That none of that would have happen if I had just stayed in the marriage, stay put. That I felt as if I lost my eldest, emotionally, in a way, that it was held against me. Anyhow, often it is as if I spend hours, whole days, evenings, in the home with the ex husband and being a parent and nothing that is traumatic is happening in my dream before waking up. In the end I am aware that there is something bad that is threatening to happen and I think that feeling is the feeling with the cruel man with his darn belt. So it is as if I am hiding. Hiding in the first home. When I later was able to find the people and facebook and all that, I got the info that the ex husband would even take my past life self in, not just any child, but her - she was only an ex wife - he took her in.even if they were not together no more. So I guess that could too be why I have this feeling of hiding.

When i was like 13 and having re visited where she use to live I would suddenly like get a voice, but I knew it was not a voice, but a memory, but back then I did not either believe in past lives and it took me years before I did. Anyhow it would suddenly be like "Come here!", like sharp, male voice. "I said come here!" and then a snap of memory, but sometimes just the words. Others were her voice "Look - look at daddy" as trying to make a child look up to the camera and her husband (later ex) wanting to take a photo with his camera. Just snaps, like suddenly, out of nowhere. I remember how confusing that was because I was more a child than a grown woman at the time and I did not understand the complexity. It could also be her moms voice "Be careful now". One night I spend crying over a mother that i remembered through feelings and was ready to tell my family the following morning, thinking I must have lost it. How could I love someone like that? How could it be? What was happening to me? those kind of things.

Do you feel safe when you astral project, when you wake up in a different world or do you do something to become protected while you are there?

Sorry I have so many questions. If you don't feel like answering them I understand. You have help me much already :)

Last edited by asearcher : 19-06-2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Life is unknown thing and only we can one prediction of upcoming life and we forget of present time which was very important for us.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Experiencer
Consciousness is immortal, without form, and with 360º vision on the higher self dimension.

The astral body is immortal, and can morph into any form it wants.

The physical body is a temporal mortal vehicle of consciousness for exploration and educational purposes.

You must have as a goal to experience your higher self beyond the astral dimension, it's going to be amazing and can't even imagine how wonderful it's going to be...
Old 27-06-2020, 12:59 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Consciousness is immortal, without form, and with 360º vision on the higher self dimension.

The astral body is immortal, and can morph into any form it wants.

The physical body is a temporal mortal vehicle of consciousness for exploration and educational purposes.

You must have as a goal to experience your higher self beyond the astral dimension, it's going to be amazing and can't even imagine how wonderful it's going to be...
Thanks so much for clearing that out :)
Old 04-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Experiencer
Do it.

Don't believe me.

Next time you do an OBE, teletransport into the Higher Dimension, and watch everything with 360º awareness vision.

I challenge you to do that