Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-06-2020, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Exclamation What’s my guide saying?

Please help me understand the meaning of my astral experience!...

( I always have a hard time with guides. Why are they so reluctant to help or be clear? )

This was the first time I asked a guide something about this mundane world rather than about spiritual exploration.

A silver bullet in the starry sky led me to a war zone where I found her. She’d been calling me in the lucid dream I came from.

“How can I succeed in my career”? was my question. I’d planned on asking this since I fell asleep. ( I teach English in China and I’m having a rough time because I’m overly dedicated.)

She was tired from helping travelers. She looked up at me and said “I’m only gonna say this once....” and in a raspy whisper: “make more money.”

In the moment I took this to mean I shouldn’t worry about the students so much, I should remember my reason for teaching: to make money, not to put my all into helping students. But I can remember not being sure wether this is what she meant or not.

As she said those words (make more money), she handed me a little white plastic shopping bag, then pulled the cover over her head and disappeared back into her red wagon pulled by a woman I later noticed I had seen 3 times during the travel. She looked just like Jada Pinkett Smith, but with lots of tattoos.

The first time I looked in the bag I found big, beautiful brand-new silver coins with vivid scenes from ancient China engraved, including a lot of figures of people doing things in daily life. I later realized, in this mundane realm, that these coins were like the silver mint medals the Shanghai mint makes nowadays that aren’t actually coins, but collectibles.

As I stood there looking through the silver coins, I started to notice that not all the silver was actually coin, a couple artifacts were keychains that looked like coins or things that held coins.

The second time I looked inside the bag the coins were all copper, still big, more bulky this time and less detailed.

I kind of felt like it had to do with second guessing or overlooking, which may be a problem in my work as a teacher. But my dad collects coins, so perhaps it’s pertaining to an issue I have with him or maybe it’s literally that I can make more money by selling coins in China than from teaching in China.

I googled Jada Pinkett Smith’s tattoo and found out she has one of a heart with a life-line, three lines (representing her children), and three dots (also representing her children). This may correlate to what I’ve been studying lately, which is the trinity that appears in ancient alchemy, in the Kabbalah and in Hindu belief.

I know it’s hard to answer these questions for someone else, but I’d appreciate any ideas or similar experiences you have to share. I’m really desperate for help as this has been eating at me everyday since it happened.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

These symbols are a fairly close match to some in my experiences.

Instead of a silver bullet I see a giant crystal, like a snowflake in the sky, and follow that to a new land of some sort.

In one repeating image I see coins buried just barely below the surface of the ground and I reach down and collect a few of them. In one it was the playground of a parochial school where I had a lot of difficult experiences as a child and overall negative feelings. I believe the message was to recognize that there was much of value for me in those experiences.

The "raspy voice" is another motif that we share and I have spoken to others describing similar voice quality with inner communication. To me, this indicates the message is being given on a level very close to physical consciousness (as opposed to very deep, ethereal missives which can sound like angels singing or something along those lines). These messages are often multi-layered with lots of meaning. There is the obvious notion of keeping in mind that fair compensation for your effort is not just a greed issue but also related to self respect. Then there is a deeper, possible past life perspective being shown.

When encountering obstacles in the actual teaching aspect of your job, it is always good to rest in a posture of COMPASSION and hold a "peace on Earth, goodwill towards men" attitude and just carry on.

I too, have wondered why the inner guides are not more direct in their communication. What I have come to realize is that the more mature a Soul is the less step by step instruction is given. You must make choices and be forthright in seeing them through. The guides tend to provide almost immediate feedback and commentary as soon as I make a decision. They basically never tell me what to do in any given situation. Guides are actually very limited in resources relative to the creative capacity of a very mature Soul. You short change yourself and reduce further growth opportunities by relying on them too much beyond a certain point.