Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2020, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Those ones make me think of the Master Essences sprays the other was making using their energies which I used to love to use.. she had those working with her. She's moved interstate and so I lost contact with the one who used to do these.

FairyCrystal, would you be able to bottle up their energies for someone to use?
I don't know, never tried, and likely never will as you can simply buy these in a new age / spiritual shop or spiritual centre with a shop.
I Googled them, you can get them on Ebay, Amazon etc. Per bottle or an entire set.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I like to think ascended mastered come to visit and just say hello as a simple gesture that doesn't mean much. Just a nudge that they're real.

For instance, I once actually saw the buddha. I once actually saw jesus. I saw the devil too unfortunately.

What do you guys see? Have you seen or interacted with ascended masters?

I experienced Jesus in 1996 for 45 minutes. It is hard to put into a few words how it changed me.

I am devoted to the Spiritual path.

I have a spiritual teacher called Germaine. He comes to me every day to teach me. He is my Spiritual Father, I love him very much. I will be publishing my communications with him in a book. I say this because I wish for you to understand that it is a very detailed communication.

I also communicate with Jeremiah. He is also my Spiritual teacher. Both Jeremiah and Germaine come to and reveal to me the way.

There have been others. I have had a Spiritual teacher called Louie G. She is wonderful lady that died in 1962 in louisana. She told me that one day I will stand at her grave.

She used to be with often. She is a great woman. An african American, wonderfully powerful and true. She helped me bring up my children. She came into my body once and spoke to my youngest child. Her love was so strong and her voice so kind that my child was not freightened.

She worked with me as a trance meduim in different spiritualist church at different times over the last twenty years. I hope I get more opportunities in the future. Work proirities have taken of my life at the moment so it will ahve to wait.

She pops in occasionally. Louie G has worked with me as a trance meduimship. I have a guide called Kell Shantai. He guards and teaches me. He is very kind and strong. I seen him in a dream the other day for the first time.

The great teachers are subtle with their teachings.

Peace and kindness to you all

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype