Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 04-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Deactivated Account
let us know how it goes lee, i'm currently trying to 'reconnect' with my local churchxx
Old 05-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Lee

A different spiritualist this time Daisy ,8 people sitting in the congragation and all got readings some good some not so good , like a bit confusing. My reading i couldn't really make much out of, apart from a shoulder injury my wife had, but my friend had her mate come through who got killed on a motorbike last year, and her baby she lost that is now named Brain in the spirit world she was quite upset by it bless her.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee
A different spiritualist this time Daisy ,8 people sitting in the congragation and all got readings some good some not so good , like a bit confusing. My reading i couldn't really make much out of, apart from a shoulder injury my wife had, but my friend had her mate come through who got killed on a motorbike last year, and her baby she lost that is now named Brain in the spirit world she was quite upset by it bless her.

lee it is hard for mediums, most want to make a really good connection to spirit every time but this isn't always possible, like your readings the other night some were very good others weren't, it's the way it goes, it's ups and downs, but usually the person who truly needed the strongest message, such as your friend, usually gets it. did you 'truly need yours? hope that helps explain it a bit daisyxx
Old 07-11-2006, 06:19 AM
evelynlee333

I am but I am churchless here:)plus the kids arent keen on being quiet lol
Old 22-11-2006, 12:07 AM
purplemint

spiritualism

For me it has always been a part of my life, I just didn't chose to acknowledge it, for fear. It start with very vivid dreams which I had as a Child. about six years ago I started becoming curious about them,. Which lead to lots of reading and self exploration. From there I took classes in mediumship and joined a closed circle and attended a spiritual based church and several other types of groups. Through this process I continued to learn more about myself and connect with my Heart which resulted in releasing a lot of the EGO. From there it lead to a fasination with Mary Magdalene and I am now able to channel Mary. Who before 4 years ago I really had very little knowledge of. Spiritualism for me is connecting to your heart, soul, spirit which inturns connects you to the Universe and all the wonders and joy it has to offer thus the laws of Attraction.
Old 22-11-2006, 05:35 AM
Third eye

Very correctly said purpl emint, get rid of your ego, have acceptance of yourself as you are and towards your life,have a feeling of letgo ,Do meditation which will fill your heart with love in return . that is all is spiritualism ,that is all about being religious

Last edited by Third eye : 22-11-2006 at 05:38 AM.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:28 AM
revpo

I find it interesting, but non existent of churches here, nearest one is 100 miles north of me, although I subscribe to the national spiritualist magazine finding it very interesting, and the study of spiritualism very interesting.

revpo
Old 01-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Mystfied

I just found out the other day we have a Spiritualist church,here where I live. So as soon as I find out where and when they hold there service I plan on joining.
Old 14-12-2006, 12:48 PM
violetmay

Mine started when I was 4, I had imaginary friends that were actually family members passed on.. as I grew older it susbsided a little, as my family were not into it and it was played down, and I was described as 'sensitive'. (and not in a nice way)... I was in my late teens when it happened again and more clearly, and I kept it quiet as I knew what my family would say. I learned my own things, and found my own way. When i got divorced I found a church, that had a circle and other stuff.. the circle was stuffy and 'established'...us newbies were not welcome.. so I joined other circles and found my own way. I am looking for a closed circle but they are secret and not always welcoming..

If there is anyone here from dorset... want to start our own?? Wouldn't need many members..I think for me that is the way to go.. to be part of a new one and be inviting to others..

anyway that's me.. season greetings by the way...xx
Old 14-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
lee it is hard for mediums, most want to make a really good connection to spirit every time but this isn't always possible, like your readings the other night some were very good others weren't, it's the way it goes, it's ups and downs, but usually the person who truly needed the strongest message, such as your friend, usually gets it. did you 'truly need yours? hope that helps explain it a bit daisyxx

Daisy, the reading i had has now become fasinating to me, the reason being is that what i didn't mention in my post ,because i thought it would be irellevent, is that i was told that i'd be taking a holiday in Grand Caneria, now i dont even own a passport and never go abroad for an holiday, so i thought no not me.
Well i'm leaving home after xmas to share with my girlfriend who has recently told me that she is gonna get me a passport, and take me on holiday to Tenerife. When she mentioned that, i straight away thought of the spiritualist. I asked my girlfriend ' Tenerife.. is part of the Grand Caneria isn't it ? she said YES and i just felt all tingles over my head and down my legs and ankles etc. For something that i thought was irrellevent had now potential qualities.

The other fascinating part of this reading that i found out to my horror early hours this morning 3:30 am, is that i was also told about some plumbing that needed fixing..............i said to the spiritualist, i've got no trouble with plumbing at home. and i said what sort of plumbing, she said she can see pipes, i said nope all my pipes seem ok....and when i mentioned this to my wife, she said it may have been the blocked sink in the bathroom. Well it certainly weasn't the blocked sink.
We must have had a leak in the downstairs shoe cupboard for sometime because when my wife went downstairs she slipped on water all over the carpet that had come over a leaky boiler pipe situated in the shoe cupboard, and we had to call out an emergency plumber. It must have been leaking for sometime and got worse over night because lots of shoes had turned into mould.

So it seems like i did need this reading after all and has taken three weeks to make some sense of it