Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Double and mirror numbers, why should I trust Doreen Virtue ?

Hi guys,
Here is my problem. I have seen such a crazy amount of double and mirror numbers these last 5 years (22:22,21:21, 12:12, 444 and so on) that it led me to do some searches on internet. Obviously it wasn t pure luck or synchronicity of the body, I had the deep feeling that it was a spiritual event. The only stuff I found is from a so called Doreen Virtue and everybody seemed to accept her interpretation. Sorry guys if I go against the crowd I always hated to be a follower, but why everybody should accept her interpretation as the truth ?

I see all the time people trusting what she says without thinking more.
Old 17-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Synchronicity Guidance

I don't really follow her work, not that I'm against her. I did read her synchronicity numbers interpretations, but they were too general and it didn't synchronize with my life. I don't think she even explains how those interpretations came to be.

The only interpretations that make sense to me is by Drunvalo Melchizedek. He explains the numbers 111-999, and 000 (means meaningless lol). 444 means mystery school teaching.

Through mystery school teachings, I also learned about 911, 119, 1111, and 1010. You might get those or not...
Old 17-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Numbers are a scale in which certain prohets or highly spiritual people use to guide their life. As time goes on and things change in your life for good or bad the numbers will change. Use them as a tool and they are not to be veiwed as an advantage or future seeing asset as they only tell you your current "satus". Good luck!.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22AbsoluteFreedom22
Hi guys,
Here is my problem. I have seen such a crazy amount of double and mirror numbers these last 5 years (22:22,21:21, 12:12, 444 and so on) that it led me to do some searches on internet. Obviously it wasn t pure luck or synchronicity of the body, I had the deep feeling that it was a spiritual event. The only stuff I found is from a so called Doreen Virtue and everybody seemed to accept her interpretation. Sorry guys if I go against the crowd I always hated to be a follower, but why everybody should accept her interpretation as the truth ?

You really don't have to trust anyone about anything, lol , nor do you need to believe anything you read or hear ! the choice is yours .....

Go to google or whatever search engine you have and type in double numbers or mirror numbers, you should find a variety of other options to double number interpretations.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
I enjoy reading/hearing about others views, interpretations, etc. Some ring true with me and some do not. But in the end, I go by what I feel, not others.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22AbsoluteFreedom22
Hi guys,

I dont search out what she says but she also refers to the AA Gabrielle as female as is the way she comes to me. This is rare but something we share and a bit of a confirmation for me. We're all still human tho
Old 18-01-2016, 01:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
You really don't have to trust anyone about anything, lol , nor do you need to believe anything you read or hear ! the choice is yours .....

Go to google or whatever search engine you have and type in double numbers or mirror numbers, you should find a variety of other options to double number interpretations.

I love the name Adrienne! It was going to be my daughters name till we found out he was a he.... So we settled for Adrian😀
Old 18-01-2016, 02:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvassal
I love the name Adrienne! It was going to be my daughters name till we found out he was a he.... So we settled for Adrian😀

thank you jvassal ..... Adrian is a cool name for your son !
Old 18-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)

all right, thank you for your answers. I ll have a look at Drunvalo, but I still believe the interpretation is very personal. l ll ask God to guide me.
Old 18-01-2016, 02:48 PM
Master
Personally, i feel the numbers have more to do with Gematria (Occult Numerology) where each number in the (usual) triple digit is aligned to what the Mind, Heart and Body are doing at that moment in time.

Each event ranges from 0-7 where 0 = null and 7 is perfection. It works on a TEA binary scale where T (Thoughts) = 4, E (Emotions) = 2 and A (Action) = 1

Example. 7 (4+2+1) = perfection where thoughts, emotions from your heart are being put to action. 7 is Jesus Christ or Perfection

6 = base or beast where the person thinks, includes their emotion but does nothing (4+2) about it. This is the Mark of the Beast where the person decides not to do anything about the mess that they are in and obey orders.

My website, on the first page gives an idea on how the numbers are constructed.