Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Sungirl

"one off treatments" - their value

I was wondering what other people who work as healers feel about giving "one off" treatments?

I have always had healing on a regular basis and have gained from it greatly.

I work as a crystal healer but have never had many clients because I work full time.

I have had a couple of people come to me for a treatment saying they will have another one in 6 months. Personally, based on what I have been taught, not enough can be done in one session to last 6 months. This makes me wonder whether it is worth having a treatment at all if you are not going to have at least a set of 6.

This is not me wanting to make money, or about me getting kudos for getting repeat appointments, this is about me being concerned about how effective the treatment is if they only have the one.

I would be interested to hear from other people that work in healing, particularly crystal healers.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Sangress

Sometimes I use crystals to do healing's.

I prefer to program and attune crystals specifically for the person who I am healing and give one or more of the crystals to the person so they can heal themselves when they like.

Of course I educate them about the usage of the crystal, issues that may crop up, how to recognize the sensations of energy and how to cleanse their own crystal....etc

Doing it that way means the effect is long term and only one session is needed for that particular type of healing.

My opinion on "one off" treatments is that it works in the short term and can give people a boost when they need it and up their general metaphysical well being.

I wouldn't say that it has a continuous long term effect though.