Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Knower
Lucid Dreaming Info

yay a subject i know alot about but can do little with ..... Lucid Dreaming is the process where you are in controll of your dreams and can do anything possible and impossible ....it can help overcome any obstacle you have ,you can find your Spirit Guide or Animal , Fly , become invisible , change your sex , learn about anything you want to , Astral Project , and so forth .

I can give a few links to help you go on to learn from since it would take pages to put all i know on one page..

a basic site on LDing more for shared dreams, mechanics of dreams,and segway to astral projection
Wikepedias thing on LD (lotsa techniques in one place)
a forum on Lucid Dreaming
a forum on Astral Projection and other Psychic stuff
Old 07-08-2006, 07:55 PM
dreamer

Hey Que Kakashi,

do you find that any of the special talents you have in your dreams translate into your waking dream? Waking life is an interesting film.

I like your posts Que, what is your story?
Old 09-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Knower
i unfortunatly havent lucid dreamed yet but i have exorcized 2 demons so far in my dreams 0.o ....my story is confusing ....its kinda biased....but my story is that a young man after moving multiple times(about every 2 years) until 7th grade when the roots caught to something sound but the 'groups' were already formed and turned towards the books and read everything he could that was fantasy since reality was too cruel ....a wraith he lived as silent and unseen (especially in capture the flag)...until he met a young wiccan(now an ex-wiccan) lady at lunch while reading ....soon fast friends ,i was introduced back into the world of the paranormal (had already been reading about paranorm before)and soon delving deep into the paranormal and now has a thick binder full of papers on multiple subjects and wishing to Astral Project and Lucid Dream....he know lives a most unusual life filled with friends that are plagued by evil.....thats about all about me ....oh im mormon (LDS [latter day saint]) and a boy scout (Life Scout)
Old 09-08-2006, 06:50 AM
Knower
and so far i practice psi , ki, hypnosis,and sometimes changes the weather
Old 09-08-2006, 10:45 AM
dreamer

Hi Que,

Sounds like you lived my life, makes me sad just thinking back to it. What are your motivations in finding out about paranormal? Once you work the world out it stops being so cruel that was my motivation.

I've PM'd you, hope that's okay.

Last edited by dreamer : 09-08-2006 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Knower
thats ok ...my motive is to bear one anothers burdens ...mine is light & heavy in different aspects...and it would be nice to help solve the worlds problems and not add onto
Old 30-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Spiritual Hippy

When Im in a lucid dream I always jump off high buildings and fly about it's amazing! The best...well one of the best lucid dreams I had was a bit strange as it involved dragons! I was flying in the sky with some dragons and a few of them were blowing out fire and I could ACTUALLY feel the heat on my cheeks and see the heatwaves in the sky. When I woke up my cheeks were flaming hot! This dream was unlike most of my other lucid dreams which normally involve talking with my passed over friends, getting messages or doing experiments. Once I threw a vase on the floor to see if it would smash before my eyes, but like in other dreams my dream jumped a frame and the vase was broken on the floor without me actually seeing it smash.
Old 28-09-2006, 09:51 AM
rose

i think i've been lucid dreaming since i was little. i have strong memories of being about 3 and sleep walking. and remembering everything in that dream scape...trying to get outside from something that scared me. apparently i was sleep walking. my family used to talk about it heaps.

and hopping into bed with mum and dad and not being able to get away from the geometric lights that kept flashing above me. even when i closed my eyes they were there.

and the best one...when i was about 6, i got up to go to the toilet, had a look in the lounge to see what was on tv, everyone invited me in to watch it (that never happened in real life) and then going past the kitchen and mum was baking and asked me to come in and help....all these things i loved to do....but i had to go wee...everyone was stopping me from going wees!...then i made it to the toilet. and found myself in bed...wet.
Old 28-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Lapis

Oh rose that was so funny! Full bladders and dreaming don't go well together no matter what our age!

What you mentioned about ....."...not being able to get away from the geometric lights that kept flashing above me...." is really telling and important IMO. As we know, when we're young we still have a really open connection to where we came from, and because of this kids have experiences with much higher dimensions and beings in those dimensions. That's what (again, IMO) those geometric lights were. I've seen them too and they are very advanced beings usually from the 6th dimension. They just use different geometric light forms (this is what 6D is all about-geometric light forms as building blocks or templates sort of for other realities) as their "bodies".

Back to Lucid Dreaming......

Personally I think that lucid dreaming is one of many ways that help us here in physical 3D reality to much more consciously connect with, and more importantly remember, that we also function in other realms in other bodies less dense than our physical ones. Having a lucid dream and waking up and clearly remembering it all is wonderful and shows us that we cover a lot more territory than we'd guess! Lucid dreaming helps us build a conscious bridge between aspects of ourselves and some of the different dimensions we actually do function in while aspleep and/or in an expanded state of consciousness while awake. We really are multidimension beings and lucid dreaming helps us realize this fact from the physical side.
Old 28-09-2006, 09:51 PM
Knower
When I was a kid I used to see the flashing geometric lights too as I was trying to get to sleep in the dark. Usually they were accompanied by a pulsating humming or rushing noise.

Anyway, having finally got to sleep, nearly every night I would have the same dream of going out onto the landing, jumping down the stairs and listening to the TV through the living room door. Weird though because as I jumped, my body always remained upright in the standing position and instead of falling as if under the force of gravity, I floated gently down. This controlled descent even managed to negotiate the 90 degree bend of the staircase in mid-air!!! As far as I'm aware I never awoke to actually find myself at the bottom of the stairs.

As I grew up, the geometric lights went away, more's the pity, but at the time they seemed completely "normal", not at all scary.

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Closed Thread