Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Pathfinder
I had the same thing last night while i was in bed. Made me turn the light on

But then that night i had a dream where someone was talking to me and told me that my dog Buster would be fine on his own -my other dog is sick and i think he is going to doggie heaven soon and i've been fretting that i may have to get another dog because Buster gets very stressed if he's left alone in the house - he is ok with another dog.

So i thought the breeze might be due to the person coming to talk to me.
Old 30-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Toolite

I guess That make since because Angels comfort and especially if they are preparing you because they know your heart..

All The glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 30-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks Toolite :)
Old 30-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogDog
Thanks Toolite :)
your welcome the good thing is we always live spiritually.. we never truly die.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 01-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Knower

I was just about to make a thread about this and while browsing for the correct forum to make the thread in I stumbled across this thread

I have been getting this cold wind a lot for the past month, but had my doubts if it has indeed been a spirit or not because of the lack of energy. What i mean by that, is - spirits are forms of energy right? - so if a spirit was present, wouldn't a 'presence' be felt as well along with the cold wind? The thing is I only feel the cold wind.

Having no prior experience with spirit communication, or not even attempting to call on a spirit, can anyone please fill me in as to why there is a cold wind often in my presence? It happens mostly during meditation and before bed, sometimes I feel it while sitting at the computer. How do I find out its identity?

Could a cold wind be anything else?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamind
I was just about to make a thread about this and while browsing for the correct forum to make the thread in I stumbled across this thread

I have been getting this cold wind a lot for the past month, but had my doubts if it has indeed been a spirit or not because of the lack of energy. What i mean by that, is - spirits are forms of energy right? - so if a spirit was present, wouldn't a 'presence' be felt as well along with the cold wind? The thing is I only feel the cold wind.

Having no prior experience with spirit communication, or not even attempting to call on a spirit, can anyone please fill me in as to why there is a cold wind often in my presence? It happens mostly during meditation and before bed, sometimes I feel it while sitting at the computer. How do I find out its identity?

Could a cold wind be anything else?

one thing I like to see when we first start off we are taught to go in the realm and as we mature spiritually we learn to walk in the realm and earth at the same time.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 14-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Porcelain

I've had this happen too. I was 14 and having a very 'low' night basically looking out the window while in bed pleading with the universe to let me die.. when a gust of wind blew directly onto my face. At that very moment i went from feeling highly emotional and desperate, to completely calm and accepting with a sense of peace. I fell asleep soon after.
I'll never forget it and think about it often.
Very special indeed
Old 14-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Medium_Laura

I get them often as well. Very reassuring that we are never alone in this world :)
Old 14-06-2011, 02:18 PM
LightFilledHeart

How divine! Thanks for sharing your experience!
Old 24-06-2011, 03:21 AM
Acchaa Dalit

I've always found that when a message takes physical form and plays with our sense of temperature, we know right away that it's a message. Like the breeze on our skin or the warm sweeling inside us is just a side effect of what it has to say. If you let yourself listen to that breeze and why it exists, and feel its essence, you'll see it's purpose clearly. The most reassuring part is, it comes to you because you understand why it's there!

If you're wondering about the breeze later, remember it and the way it felt. Find its essence again. And the moment you know you can trust it, ask away :)