Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Lorelyen

If I had a genie I'd wish to find out what a true twin flamer is.

But whatever they are, couldn't it get a little complacent not to say boring. Kind of monasterial with everyone saying "I agree, I agree" all the time?
How long would it last?
Old 07-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If I had a genie I'd wish to find out what a true twin flamer is.

But whatever they are, couldn't it get a little complacent not to say boring. Kind of monasterial with everyone saying "I agree, I agree" all the time?
How long would it last?
oh you would eventually get bored with it im sure.and then go floating off into the world once more.....i think its merely a stage or a staging process whilst the very vibration of the planet is changing.i mean once everything has been talked out then what happens next kinda thing.how would i know im living in the NOW lol.i think some are still deluding themselves that to come together with your twin flame is the END POINT.surely something like that is just the beginning and you spend some time BECOMING together.even in separation.i think thats one of the reasons why twin flames in particular often go through a whole bunch of separations.and then probably returning with new experiences and knowledges to share adapt and grow from.again how would i know?ive only just started this particular journey and have yet to find out what will happen....i mean isnt this idea of a permanent being together in bliss and harmony also 3d illusory thinking?again i simply dont know.hopefully ill get to find out lol.either way the sex should be pretty hot you would think...
Old 07-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
portals rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Woooo hooooo, yaaa portals rock Inika, yaaa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
yeah right there ^ lets do eeeeeet!

Laughing my head off. Sounds like you two are having a portal party with lots of beer.LOL
Old 07-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
im almost fully immersed in the 5d right now.does that mean that when this portal is opened i can come back down to the 3d for a temporary break from the vibration?

I think this is a good question regarding portals.

I don't know the answer but I will tell you about my state at this time.

I know I was in 5D way too long. Overall, I am now back down to 3D and I for one could kiss the ground that I walk on.

5D was truly exhausting on this 3D body and mind. And I feel that most of the hard work that I had to do in 5D is completed.

Funny thing I came back down to 3D and I am being guided to help out a lot in the communities around me and I thought yeah after all the work in 5D, helping out in 3D should be a piece of cake. Opportunities have opened up to do this and overall opportunities are opening up.

From what I am seeing and feeling, it looks as if 5D and 3D are now merging or have merged and both are functioning as a single unit instead of separately to help out in 3D using both spiritual and earthly measures. Hard to explain, but there you have it.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
I think this is a good question regarding portals.

I don't know the answer but I will tell you about my state at this time.

I know I was in 5D way too long. Overall, I am now back down to 3D and I for one could kiss the ground that I walk on.

5D was truly exhausting on this 3D body and mind. And I feel that most of the hard work that I had to do in 5D is completed.

Funny thing I came back down to 3D and I am being guided to help out a lot in the communities around me and I thought yeah after all the work in 5D, helping out in 3D should be a piece of cake. Opportunities have opened up to do this and overall opportunities are opening up.

From what I am seeing and feeling it looks as if 5D and 3D are now merging or have merged and both are functioning as a single unit instead of separately to help out in 3D using both spiritual and earthly measures. Hard to explain, but there you have it.
ye tell me about it.fyi im not saying i actually want to go back down to the 3d,but the thought of a little rest right now is extremely tempting....the 5d vibrations are much harder to handle.....
Old 07-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
ye tell me about it.fyi im not saying i actually want to go back down to the 3d,but the thought of a little rest right now is extremely tempting....the 5d vibrations are much harder to handle.....

This is the first time I am explaining this so I am struggling with the words here. The 5D vibration that you are in right now. You cannot stay there like that forever. It will kill your 3D body.

Therefore, from what I am seeing and feeling you will go back to 3D but bring 5D with you and integrate it fully with the 3D so that you are functioning effectively and in union and unison with both, in 3D.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I rubbed a lamp and a genie appeared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akB-Y5F7mbA

You mean, our twin flames aren't our genies?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm mostly in heart space now... come back for periods of decreasing duration... if I am needing to gain new perspectives... from a heart based standpoint.

Although... I have been doing a lot of physical excercise for the last few months to keep in balance, grounded and also anchored to - the higher reality of unity conciousness...

It is like excercise... it gets easier over time but the routine needs to be maintained...
Old 07-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Suspended
Master
Old 08-11-2017, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
oh you would eventually get bored with it im sure.and then go floating off into the world once more.....i think its merely a stage or a staging process whilst the very vibration of the planet is changing.i mean once everything has been talked out then what happens next kinda thing.how would i know im living in the NOW lol.i think some are still deluding themselves that to come together with your twin flame is the END POINT.surely something like that is just the beginning and you spend some time BECOMING together.even in separation.i think thats one of the reasons why twin flames in particular often go through a whole bunch of separations.and then probably returning with new experiences and knowledges to share adapt and grow from.again how would i know?ive only just started this particular journey and have yet to find out what will happen....i mean isnt this idea of a permanent being together in bliss and harmony also 3d illusory thinking?again i simply dont know.hopefully ill get to find out lol.either way the sex should be pretty hot you would think...

That is what I've been saying for days on here lol...

Springboard into oblivion - twin flames are but one path... and one stage of some souls experiences... there is a whole expanding universe to explore... as we move forward and away from the OCD of the human ideas of TFs... in the context of this physical reality...

As for the sex haha... its all heart energetics... it is the heart of creation... so the entire universe of creation feels like a heart orgasm in constant waves of process...