Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Master
Do you find Christmas spiritual?

As a Christian or not; do you find Christmas spiritual? Personally I believe that Jesus came from God and therefore I find Christmas very spiritual. It is not just 'another' festival. It is the celebration of God coming to earth to save us.

I love Christmas time. It is full of Christ's spirit.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 24-12-2019, 01:51 PM
ImthatIm

As you describe it, it is spiritual.
A time of giving and blessing.
Quote:
Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
Old 24-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
As a Christian or not; do you find Christmas spiritual? Personally I believe that Jesus came from God and therefore I find Christmas very spiritual. It is not just 'another' festival. It is the celebration of God coming to earth to save us.

No I do not find it spiritual....
Old 24-12-2019, 04:18 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No I do not find it spiritual....

Bah! Humbug!

Merry Christmas sky123.
Old 25-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:

As much as don't want to admit it, I find spiritual. It's the Christmas spirit of others that makes the spirit itself. Marry Christmas everyone!!
Old 25-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Pathfinder
Merry Christmas !
Old 25-12-2019, 12:34 PM
Master
Unfortunately reality hit home this Christmas. I am very aware that I am in denial that I AM. It is making me ill. How does one make peace with I AM? With ones own self?

Old 25-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Unfortunately reality hit home this Christmas. I am very aware that I am in denial that I AM. It is making me ill. How does one make peace with I AM? With ones own self?

Don't make peace with it, put it on the back burner for now and when the time is right it will all come together...
It's not worth making yourself I'll, you seem to be battling this for a very long time, let it go, it's not for you at this moment in time, put it to rest.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
Old 25-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Don't make peace with it, put it on the back burner for now and when the time is right it will all come together...
It's not worth making yourself I'll, you seem to be battling this for a very long time, let it go, it's not for you at this moment in time, put it to rest.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

What I was trying to say is that my self rejection is making me ill. I feel the need to accept myself. It is not so much the argument with I AM that is making me ill. It is the lack of self acceptance. It has all been on the back burner for too long. It is now coming to the crux.

Old 25-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
What I was trying to say is that my self rejection is making me ill. I feel the need to accept myself. It is not so much the argument with I AM that is making me ill. It is the lack of self acceptance. It has all been on the back burner for too long. It is now coming to the crux.

Ah now I understand you better, would it help if I tried to explain the self that your rejecting is not your true self... I doubt it would help because when I have tried previously you start getting angry and insulting me for my beliefs etc:

I sincerely hope you find some inner peace