Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-04-2020, 04:00 PM
asearcher

don't know if it counts but when I was very young moving in the same area in LA, Hollywood and having zero interest in James Dean I would have like "flashbacks" and dreams where he would appear only in my "visions" he was not a flashy movie star but just an ordinary guy with impossible hair, soft way of walking with this shoes, funny guy, shy, attentive, very kind. he has also turned up during meditation but as I realized it was him I tore out of it by instinct, it was only seeing him with hair up high and I thought this is a joke nobody has hair up that high but he did apparently i saw later on. from what I have been told it took him time to move on after he had died so maybe this is what made all that happen to me now so many years ago. I had no interest in him in any way, so I was only surprised it happened at all. One an not really tell this story outside of a forum like this because people will just think you are pulling their leg. from what I have found out he was more spiritual than often given credit for, he would talk to his mom after she had died, he had a near death experience when he was a boy almost drowning so this could have made him more sensitive and more of an expert in reaching out in the after life. what I felt about him is the strong feeling that he was a good person.
Old 29-04-2020, 07:44 AM
Guide
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I, too, get the sense that he is a good, wholesome spirit. I'm glad I can discuss it on this forum because I was finding it too overwhelming to keep to myself.
Old 29-04-2020, 05:23 PM
asearcher

Hey, glad I could help and that someone else has experienced it too :) because of the things I have experienced of him I can get kind of let down that his image is sometimes bad