Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you Starman, I will try and do that tomorrow.

Tobi, I hear what you are saying.The silence (when I really listen) is when Dad & I connect most. But I'm left with a feeling of physical longing, as I am human and want his physical presence back.
Old 24-12-2016, 01:05 AM
Master
PurpleMist, my friend, the love you have for your dad and the love he has for you will find its' way to each other. Love prevails. Spend this Christmas at a religious or spiritual service, or doing something else around people where you are not alone, or maybe you want to be alone to reminisce and grieve.

If I might suggest; let go of your dad being gone and you may experience him fuller. I have lost a lot of friends and family who have already passed over, but in truth I have not lost them at all. Yes, physical beings desire physical companionship. Please don't be scared; love can not exist where there is fear.

Your dad gave you a great deal and you still have the most precious things which he has given you. Now is the time to cry as hard as you can, because if you do not grieve you may not be able to grieve in the future. Do not take this the wrong way, but your lack of grieving can stile your growth and shut down your feelings. You have a lot to grieve about and in your situation it is only natural and healthy to do so. Although you do not need to rush it.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us and allowing us to help in your healing process. What you are experiencing now will later become a valuable tool for helping others who may be experiencing a similar situation.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder
I'm lying here in my parents house, I have felt the most overwhelming feelings whilst driving here. I deliberately went though th eplsce I was boen and what I felt, I simply can't put into words.

Tonight, my mother and I watched a programme and actually connected. I am astounded, because my mother is very unemotional and cold.

My dad was with me in the car driving up here. I felt him and he kept putting songs on the radio which where far to far fetched to describe as a synchronicity!
Old 26-12-2016, 07:40 AM
Master
My mom died a couple years ago. My dad phoned me earlier in the day to say she won't wake up. It was the first time during that time she got so bad that I actually took time for myself and went for a long bike ride. I got a flat tire and had to walk my bike back to the car (I was biking at a place an hour from where I lived too)...so I rushed back home and over to see her. She was laying there and did not seem conscious or in a very deep sleep on her way to go...I shouted MOM! And she startled back and her eyes were rolled back in her head but then came back and she shouted back What?? lol. I asked if she was alright and she said yes, but she wanted toast and coffee. I told her it was evening but she insisted on toast and coffee. I made her toast but no coffee. I knew something was going on. She talked a little bit albeit seemingly out of it. She asked for this thing she had to clear her lungs and in trying to use it, made her silly face in that she was having a hard time (she had lung cancer)..it was heartening to see her make that silly face again...Then she said she was tired and wanted to go to sleep. I said okay, mom, go to sleep...she said "Okay" like a little girl, closed her eyes but then opened them back up and stared at the ceiling. I went and sat next to her and asked what she saw. She said nothing. I knew she was leaving me. I asked if she saw her dog, Ragsy...and then named off all her deceased friends and family that I could think of because she was staring so intently at something or someone and I heard many stories of dying people seeing people already dead...plus she had been dreaming about many friends and family who were dead and telling me about her dreams. I knew her time was coming not only by her rapidly declining condition but those dreams. Anyway, I sat with her and just watched death come. I felt like I was narrating it in my mind. Probably sounds morbid. I remember thinking so this is what it's like when someone dies...but I knew it was just her body dying. Then she started blowing bubbles out of her mouth as she exhaled for the last time. I watched it. I said goodbye mom. Looked around the room wondering where abouts she was before she went off with whoever, whatever she was staring at before she died.. I covered her up, tucked her body neatly with her blanket and a penny fell flat onto the blanket over her chest. I thought it was so odd because I was the only one tending to her needs like changing her, bathing her...so I knew there was nothing on her bed but she always talked about pennies when someone died, so I guess she wanted to prove that to me....and a few days later when I was mowing the lawn I saw something white falling to the ground but it shimmered so to catch my eye. I went towards it and it was a single white feather. I smirked and asked is that you mom? Put the feather on the mower and later brought it in the house and put it on her picture frame and it was the same color as her hair.

My dad is in very poor health now...and I was always extremely close to him. I have a very difficult time looking at him and just remembering how strong and the amazing vitality he had even into his mid-80s...seeing him in the condition he is in now is the hardest for me. I brought Christmas dinner over to him and my younger brother and it took some getting for him to sit up and eat finally. It's just so hard to see him this way. He feels ashamed to struggle to eat and he's still so proud and will not accept assistance so we all have to keep talking and not focus on him so he doesn't feel the shame...sometimes I have to leave the room because I feel my eyes tearing up.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad...and thank you for sharing it all with us...I smiled to hear about your dad putting songs on the radio. I can see my own dad doing that one day.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Knower

I'm so sorry to hear about that! There's nothing worse than watching someone you love go through something so painful. My grandfather suffered for months with lung cancer and we all wanted badly to take his pain away. If you want to talk, I'm here!
Old 08-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
My Dad was diagnosed with terminal Cancer last week and he is going downhill fast.

For your information:

Otto Warburg
discovered the main biochemical cause of cancer, or the difference
between a cancer cell from a healthy cell.
This discovery awarded Otto Warburg the Nobel Prize in 1931.

Cancer lives in a low oxygen environment like most bacteria.
Every time Otto Warburg lowered the oxygen level by 35% in
a healthy cell, it became cancerous.
Warburg found that the presence of increased amounts of oxygen
inhibits the spread of cancer cells and will eventually cause them to die.

Cancer is not compatible in a healthy pH environment full of oxygen.
For example, CANCER OF THE HEART DOES NOT EXIST. This is because, blood
flowing from the lungs into the heart, are at the highest pH and oxygen levels
within the entire body. As the blood travels through the lungs, acidic toxins are
thrown out of the system leaving it rich with oxygen and a high blood pH.

CANCER CELLS HAVE AN EXTREME ACID pH AND ARE OXYGEN DEPLETED while
HEALTHY CELLS HAVE A SLIGHTLY ALKALINE pH WITH A HIGH OXYGEN CONTENT.

A man named Vernon Johnston, in his mid-sixties was dying of stage four prostate cancer which had spread to his bones,
cured himself with baking soda (alkalising agent) and molasses several years ago.

Dr Mark Sircus talking about Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda), alkalinity and pH.
Simple Cancer Cure w/Baking Soda by Dr. Simoncini Oncologist Discovers - Sodium Bicarbonate

Download free ebook - Simple Steps To Optimum Health Through Body Acid Alkaline Balance
holistic-approach.org/downloadshapp.html/SimpleSteps.pdf
Old 13-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)

PurpleMist,
My heart goes out to you. It is never easy to let someone go when they die, but at least you know your Dad will be met by his family. It isn't the end of his life, well it is the end of his physical life, physical life as we know it, but think of it as your Dad going on a journey, you won't be able to physically see him, but he will always be close to you, you can still talk to him in your thoughts. You're be surprised at just how many white feathers will appear when you least expect them, and signs too, keep an open mind and you will be surprised at how much 'contact' you have. Meantime try & eat something, I know you may not have much appetite, but you will find an inner strength when you need it. Will send you some Reiki.
Old 18-02-2017, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
My Dad was diagnosed with terminal Cancer last week and he is going downhill fast. I saw him a couple of days ago and he was so thin & fragile, it just almost didn't seem like him. I'm very close to my Dad, he is a very Spiritual man, we connect on that level. I asked him if he was scared and he said no. I trust that he will be greeted on passing over, by his Mum and dad and Barney our beloved Golden Retriever.

I just can't get my head around how fast this is all happening. We all celebrated Christmas less than a month ago. I've just recovered from a complete nervous breakdown and now this. When I was ill, my Dad came to stay with me for a week; now when I look back, all the things we have done in the last three years, were saying goodbye to this life. Like going to his hometown when my Grandmother died and we went to see his old house.

I know I will see my dad again, but I'm aching so badly inside right now, as it's just all too fast, I love him so much and he is the best Dad in the world. I can't believe I'm writing this, I'm breaking inside.

He will have an amazing greeting and yes by animals too. I've read plenty of pets in the afterlife stories.
Old 19-02-2017, 07:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I miss him so much. I just want to be back with him.
So sorry for your loss PurpleMist and I feel your pain, having lost my dear mother just over 2 years ago.
I have been given signs from my mother on and off since her passing, just little things, but enough to know she's still around. It's comforting of course, but doesn't take away that huge void of missing their physical presence.
The biggest sign I had from her is on a photo I took one evening not long after she passed (see profile photo)
(((Hugs)))
Old 27-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Suspended
Guide
Sorry.Pathfinder

I don't know you or your dad but give me his christian name and I will say a prayer for him,I say a prayer for my older brother,David he has cancer too,he lives Liverpool,it all helps sweetheart, every little bit of love helps.

Regards Billy.