Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-06-2016, 06:45 AM
Master
mit thng i sond silly 1 wear we meet fally agan ansestr agn evn pepel we met onli 2 finly meet i fleshhh u cud say thn we cud get dtunk on hollly win watr lolstill hav bad habts we had on livin erth lif we had l smokin drnkin eattn unhelfy stuff 2

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Pathfinder

My Idea of Heaven is a place that looks like earth but with out the bad and some streets that are real gold and on one street it leads to the thrown of the Almighty God where he sits upon his thrown and is worshipped by all of his people and his Angels.All people love each other and there is no hate nor sickness nor anything that is bad and there is no death also there is no hunger and every person will have all of their needs met forever.It will be peaceful and very exciting because the Lord is exciting and there is nothing like him on earth nor in heaven nor in hell nor in the universe.I think that we won't have to eat but if we want to we can and will not get fat or be sick from it but will only enjoy eating and drinking for pleasure.Every one will know each other as we are known on earth.I think that we will have bodies like flesh but that do not get sick or die.I think we will be able to fly with or with out wings
Old 12-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Nearness to GOD is heaven, bathed in her presence. Beyond my limitations, fears, smallness, frustrations, lusts, sadness, confusion. Standing in the presence of the Divine knowing we are one and the same is heaven.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
An Eden Garden where i could live like an animal, but wisely.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Peace and bliss and where nothing negative can come into my reality.

I only can imagine certain aspects of what the visuals may be, but from what I've experienced and using my imagination, I'd love to be in nature and never leave. I'd love to be surrounded by green.. forests, plants, flowers, rivers, lakes, and the most beautiful happy creatures that are always kind to each other. Just pure positivity and security would be a nice heaven.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Suspended

Deep Dreams - Sounds like my utopia! : )

(I wrote something similar)
Old 13-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Deep Dreams - Sounds like my utopia! : )

(I wrote something similar)

Cool!! I'll allow you into my heaven
Old 13-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Ascender
Oh this is a wonderful thread

I have visualized, experienced and imagined my heaven many time over. Because of my state of being its very 3 dimensional and simple. My idea of heaven consists of a log cabin out in the forest/woods, its very green and lush with wild yet friendly animals (wolfs, lions, tigers, horses etc) there is a fire out the front with logs around it where you can sit and inside their is a library of records, books, a record player, cards poker chips and a few guitars. My soul mate passed away five years ago and this cabin is what we call our home. We will entertain others sitting around the fire at night with guitars singing, having running and flying races, climb trees, ride horses and go skinny dipping in the nearby waterfall late at night, lots of love making and cuddles. I look forward to it
Old 13-06-2016, 10:51 PM
Knower
For me heaven is the realization that, I always knew what it was, just couldn't comprehend such love and joy till I got to the end of the path that had been my life and lessons learned from it. A place of beautiful souls, deep in colours that have been painted by a life's experiences and shining from the love bestowed upon us by our creator, complete harmony as we reunite with loved ones and live and learn of the infinite possibilities now before us.
Edit to add how I love everybody's idea of heaven is as different as we are ; )

Last edited by creedence : 14-06-2016 at 12:34 AM.
Old 14-06-2016, 02:29 AM
Seeker

I really don't know what Heaven is like (I really don't even know if that's what it's call. even though Heaven is a beautiful name lol). But seriously I have had visions of Heaven being a beautiful place. Love, Happiness, Music, Dancing. And lots of fun without the Drama, but in this world you hear so many stories it's unbelievable. It's kinda hard to learn about this kind of thing when you have half the world who believe in Heaven and the other half don't believe. So people tell us to figure it out on our own. But I'm truly sorry cause not all of us have that kind of gift. So I guess I will just have to be patient and wait and see😊😊😊😊😊