Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Suspended

We always existed in origin light, light that exists on the other side of space.

The atmosphere spirit refilled space...reconnecting Earth life to the origin light spirit. Spirit manifested out of the origin light. The manifestation only removed a portion of our spirit, and the rest of our spirit is in the light.

When we die we find ourselves in the light, always have been, simply communicating to the lower manifested organic life.

As the atmosphere records, psychics have demonstrated that life is recorded every day....all quantified information of past lives demonstrate this truth.

Spirits have been witnessed suddenly appearing out of the light, as they come back through to visit in the past life records...giving themselves the light sound memory of the recording....therefore spirit is not ENERGY, the recording is done in light/sound.

Physical presence of spirit demonstrates that it exists as light sound that can only hold its presence for contact visits. Energy is a fixed state held body, demonstrating that spirit is not energy.

I have seen human beings send out in anger small black balls. If really angry these black balls can form shadow spirits....but all negative energy earths out in the stone, so these disappear also.
Old 14-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I'd like to canvas opinions on this, some of the books I've read say that you don't have a body but are recognisable to your relatives by thought. Others say that yes you are formless but you can take any form if so desired but after a while you won't bother with that.

Others are adamant, that you have a physical body albeit without flaws, fixed at your prime of life. Some say that you can alter that at will if so please. Do you instantly appear in that body or do you have to will it into taking form. Does it really carry on where it left off here? Who decides the age you will be, do you?

I find it hard to grasp exactly how your life force/spirit/whatever condenses into a physical body. How is it determined what age that you will be?

Many say that 30 is the common age....but that does not fit if one dies as an infant or child that does not reach that age.

Let's say you have a body, does that mean it has internal organs, cells etc as in this life? How does the spirit carry the map of the body over anyway??

As a Medium I do see those passed in the same image they would hold for me to see if they were living. There are times when I have had to pass my hand though air to make sure there is not someone there in the flesh. It all comes down to the energy body and what those in spirit can bring forth.

How is the body still there is a mystery to me, many times its identification information that can be passed on, and its how we are used to seeing people. Its comforting to SEE a full body image of someone and talk to them that way.

If you are energy based, how do you see and hear? If you are energy based but take a form, are you just projecting an illusion; there is no real anything under the appearance, no working organs?

There is no working body no, but there is that energy vibration that is there. I work with all the 5 senses in line with those deceased. There are times when smell will be a valued tool for me to know whom someone is or even maybe how they died or where their body is. This is something that is not the most pleasant but it is very rewarding at times to bring the body home to a family for that closure of knowing they are truly gone.

What about Ghosts, to themselves are they physical? Just appearing see through to us?

The term Ghost to me is a person that has passed and has not found that crossing over to the Light and to Spirit energy. They are what is called Earth Bound and in need most times of assistance. This often happens from sudden death event that might not be understood, or that need for closure on the event of their death. This is where they find that connection to a Medium for that help.

What about clothing? If we are physical in an afterlife do we have to acquire clothing? Or do we create it with thought? Especially if we actually create our bodies with thoughts?

I do not feel there is thought there more there is the energy vibration of memory. Cloths are there, but that might be for the comfort of us that see them only. It would be hard at times to identify someone if they were naked. That said I have had ones come to be nude to show me a body marking that says YES this is the right person for the one you are doing the reading for. One was a hoot he had a making on his parts and in life he would SHOW that off at a party. His wife knew for sure it was her husband when I said rather embarrassingly he has a very large mole on his head.

Big questions, enough for one day methinks!

Big questions are good questions....I hope my answers might resonate some as that is how I "see" things.

Lynn
Old 14-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Ascender

You see, Ive read that children grow up in the spirit world into adults, again sounds a little too earthlike somehow?
Old 14-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Significant contributions by you become an Akashic memory, nothing more. The universe is teeming with new life forms and there is no need to preserve the history and memory of any deceased individual. Humans like to think they are so important that they must continue beyond life for some reason.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
You see, Ive read that children grow up in the spirit world into adults, again sounds a little too earthlike somehow?

I agree fully
Old 15-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Master

Quote:

Hi there metal.

It's not that it is, "A LITTLE TO EARTH LIKE".

It is more like earth is kind of modeled in the likeness of the spiritual world.

We only come here to the physical, created by the desire of our parents.
As the spiritual part of the universe was not designed by God/Creator, for spiritual beings to create any spiritual offspring "WITH" a soul connected.

We needed an organic world, for an act of love/creation and the birthing process, in order to give our offspring a set of genes in the likeness of us.....and that process is a process which is kind of messy at times, and which requires that messiness to be dealt with via the micro organisms of an organic world..."SMILES".

And here is another one for you to think about....it might even do your head in..SMILES.

When a pregnant human woman dies with fetus still in tact, or say if a fetus is aborted for what ever reason, what do you think might become of the spiritual fetus (un born child) in either of the two cases above.

Answer:-the instant when a human woman is impregnated, life has begun, and in order for the human physical form, to be keep its physical form alive without instantly dying , that human physical form needs to be energetically connected to a soul, and the instant that, the new human life (fetus) is brought into existance, so to is a new soul brought into existence, and so to is a new spiritual body form, brought into existence, and all at the same stage of development as the human fetus form, and all connected via an energetic cord.

And while the human form is growing and nurtured via nutrition supplied through the umbilical cord from the mother,
The spiritual body and soul are growing and developing via the spiritual energies and care of the spiritual universe, which are nurturing and feeding it differently than the human fetus, which of course needs an umbilical cord connected to a mother for nutrition and existence.

and while the unborn human fetus, and fetus stage spiritual body and soul, are still connected via the spiritual energetic cord, or if an unexpected death of the human mother or unborn human fetus (child) occurs, severing the energetic cord, the growing spiritual life form, doesn't need a spiritual mother in order to survive, as the intelligent spiritual energies of the universe which are apart of God (Creator) are nurturing and feeding and supporting the developing spiritual body, and soul, untill they have grown and matured enough, within the spiritual realm (without doing so within a spiritual mother) to exist on it's own without the care and attention of the intelligent spiritual energies, and of course the care and assistance of very capable loving spiritual beings whom have taken that new spiritual form to a safe haven within the spiritual light realms, at the moment of death of the physical human form of the child/fetus.

And to sum it all up Mr Metal... (SMILES)... an unborn fetus/child has been given it's physical identity/form to be as it grows, via a set of genes given to it from it's earth parents,
and that gene code has been recorded in the soul of that spiritual form, and that spiritual being will continue to grow in the likeness of it's earth parents untill it reaches the form of a human being in the prime of life....""FIT AND HEALTHY""....SMILES. ....

And that spiritual being will stay that way and grow ever more radiant of countenance, as long as that spiritual being practices a life of love in the reality of God/Creators ""WAY OF LOVE""!!!!!!.

But if he were to act out of harmony with God/Creators way of love, then he would "reap as he sows", and his spiritual body and soul would diminish in shape, size and color according to his unloving thoughts and acts, untill he were to realize his errors and bring himself back into harmony with God/Cretors way of love... (then he would start to slowly reform body and soul back to that once radiant form, and mind you he would keep growing in radiance and countenance, so long as he keeps practicing a life of love, in the way of, GOD/CREATORS WAY OF LOVE.......!

And his judgment and penalties, for being out of harmony with love, are between himself and the intelligent energies of the universe, which are set up in order for the universe to be a kind of self correcting universe so to speak...!!!

He himself is his own judge and jury...!

He doesn't need God/Creator to judge and convict him, as it is his incredibly amazing soul that works with the intelligence of the energies of the universe to keep him in harmony with "LOVE" as God/Creator, has designed life in his universe to be..!!!...God/Creator does not judge and convict any one of his creation.
Laws are laws, and they are just, and they work to the fullest.
We have free will, and it should be in harmony with LOVE, and God/Creator respects our free will and allows us to do what ever we please, but if we are out of harmony with Love, we will pay the ultimate price, and that is the depletion of soul and form, as we judge and convict our selves.....

Think of Gollum/Smeagol, in lord of the rings, only a spiritual being can and will distort and disfigure in shape size and color in any number of horrendous ways, as his soul and spiritual body pays the price of unlovingness......

So to any of you, that believe or wonder if God/creator allows any being to get away with ""BLUE MURDER"" when ever they so please, you should consider the image of Gollum/Smeagol and his acts of greed and unlovingness, and the law of ""REAP AS YOU SOW""....

Lord of the rings is only a movie i know, but inspiration comes through from the spiritual realms, and the above analogy is a truth, and it comforts me to kno that there is a law that deals with unloving acts of cruelty ....."""SMILES TO THAT THOUGHT""". ... EH.

Also, I am aware that, there is a lot more to it all than what I have written, so for simplicity, all of the above is it, in a nut shell, so to speak.

Oh and ps..to anyone wondering,
I know that I have referred to the unborn spiritual being as a male, as most people do, & also because it made it easier than writing his/her or his/herself throughout this post...

and I guess SMILES to you all again.

Regards Neil.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi there metal.

It's not that it is, "A LITTLE TO EARTH LIKE".

It is more like earth is kind of modeled in the likeness of the spiritual world.

We only come here to the physical, created by the desire of our parents.
As the spiritual part of the universe was not designed by God/Creator, for spiritual beings to create any spiritual offspring "WITH" a soul connected.

We needed an organic world, for an act of love/creation and the birthing process, in order to give our offspring a set of genes in the likeness of us.....and that process is a process which is kind of messy at times, and which requires that messiness to be dealt with via the micro organisms of an organic world..."SMILES".

And here is another one for you to think about....it might even do your head in..SMILES.

When a pregnant human woman dies with fetus still in tact, or say if a fetus is aborted for what ever reason, what do you think might become of the spiritual fetus (un born child) in either of the two cases above.

Answer:-the instant when a human woman is impregnated, life has begun, and in order for the human physical form, to be keep its physical form alive without instantly dying , that human physical form needs to be energetically connected to a soul, and the instant that, the new human life (fetus) is brought into existance, so to is a new soul brought into existence, and so to is a new spiritual body form, brought into existence, and all at the same stage of development as the human fetus form, and all connected via an energetic cord.

And while the human form is growing and nurtured via nutrition supplied through the umbilical cord from the mother,
The spiritual body and soul are growing and developing via the spiritual energies and care of the spiritual universe, which are nurturing and feeding it differently than the human fetus, which of course needs an umbilical cord connected to a mother for nutrition and existence.

and while the unborn human fetus, and fetus stage spiritual body and soul, are still connected via the spiritual energetic cord, or if an unexpected death of the human mother or unborn human fetus (child) occurs, severing the energetic cord, the growing spiritual life form, doesn't need a spiritual mother in order to survive, as the intelligent spiritual energies of the universe which are apart of God (Creator) are nurturing and feeding and supporting the developing spiritual body, and soul, untill they have grown and matured enough, within the spiritual realm (without doing so within a spiritual mother) to exist on it's own without the care and attention of the intelligent spiritual energies, and of course the care and assistance of very capable loving spiritual beings whom have taken that new spiritual form to a safe haven within the spiritual light realms, at the moment of death of the physical human form of the child/fetus.

And to sum it all up Mr Metal... (SMILES)... an unborn fetus/child has been given it's physical identity/form to be as it grows, via a set of genes given to it from it's earth parents,
and that gene code has been recorded in the soul of that spiritual form, and that spiritual being will continue to grow in the likeness of it's earth parents untill it reaches the form of a human being in the prime of life....""FIT AND HEALTHY""....SMILES. ....

And that spiritual being will stay that way and grow ever more radiant of countenance, as long as that spiritual being practices a life of love in the reality of God/Creators ""WAY OF LOVE""!!!!!!.

But if he were to act out of harmony with God/Creators way of love, then he would "reap as he sows", and his spiritual body and soul would diminish in shape, size and color according to his unloving thoughts and acts, untill he were to realize his errors and bring himself back into harmony with God/Cretors way of love... (then he would start to slowly reform body and soul back to that once radiant form, and mind you he would keep growing in radiance and countenance, so long as he keeps practicing a life of love, in the way of, GOD/CREATORS WAY OF LOVE.......!

And his judgment and penalties, for being out of harmony with love, are between himself and the intelligent energies of the universe, which are set up in order for the universe to be a kind of self correcting universe so to speak...!!!

He himself is his own judge and jury...!

He doesn't need God/Creator to judge and convict him, as it is his incredibly amazing soul that works with the intelligence of the energies of the universe to keep him in harmony with "LOVE" as God/Creator, has designed life in his universe to be..!!!...God/Creator does not judge and convict any one of his creation.
Laws are laws, and they are just, and they work to the fullest.
We have free will, and it should be in harmony with LOVE, and God/Creator respects our free will and allows us to do what ever we please, but if we are out of harmony with Love, we will pay the ultimate price, and that is the depletion of soul and form, as we judge and convict our selves.....

Think of Gollum/Smeagol, in lord of the rings, only a spiritual being can and will distort and disfigure in shape size and color in any number of horrendous ways, as his soul and spiritual body pays the price of unlovingness......

So to any of you, that believe or wonder if God/creator allows any being to get away with ""BLUE MURDER"" when ever they so please, you should consider the image of Gollum/Smeagol and his acts of greed and unlovingness, and the law of ""REAP AS YOU SOW""....

Lord of the rings is only a movie i know, but inspiration comes through from the spiritual realms, and the above analogy is a truth, and it comforts me to kno that there is a law that deals with unloving acts of cruelty ....."""SMILES TO THAT THOUGHT""". ... EH.

Also, I am aware that, there is a lot more to it all than what I have written, so for simplicity, all of the above is it, in a nut shell, so to speak.

Oh and ps..to anyone wondering,
I know that I have referred to the unborn spiritual being as a male, as most people do, & also because it made it easier than writing his/her or his/herself throughout this post...

and I guess SMILES to you all again.

Regards Neil.

Its a great post and an interesting theory, its only guess work and again doesn't fit with say, Michael Newtons LBL regressions that really impress no physical body that we know of as one aprat from maybe the early stages
Old 15-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Significant contributions by you become an Akashic memory, nothing more. The universe is teeming with new life forms and there is no need to preserve the history and memory of any deceased individual. Humans like to think they are so important that they must continue beyond life for some reason.

Not a believer in a spiritual realm or an afterlife then?
Old 16-07-2015, 06:47 PM
clockworkskeleton

I think that your soul, however weak your body is only gets stronger with age. When you die your spirit form (in our case is human) moves into heaven a house of pure comfort and bliss. I also believe that the holy spirit is looking for new knowledge and the proper state of mind that heaven provides will allow you to do anything through the art of meditation. Souls cannot disappear once a soul is developed it is apart of the grid of life forever and ever. Its possible that your soul inhabited your body in your mothers womb and your body is just a medium between earth and the real you already in heaven. we could be trying to commune with our subconscious to fullfill our destinies on earth.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Ascender

You might like to have a look at my Are We Avatars Thread?