Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 27-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Electronic Voice Phenomena (Scole Experiment)

It seems like I put this msg into a wrong place at first! Oh well, here it goes:

Hi guys.
I love watching the Scole Experiment (look up in Youtube), which they have conducted several years ago.
These researchers found a lot of evidence from mediumship seances, EVP, etc. And they also traveled to Italy where an old guy successfully used his old radio for communicating with spirits. He had hundreds of people coming to his 'seances' and had fantastic results.
Is anybody else interested in EVP? Did you have any good results?
I would like to try as well, but I'm afraid if I'll hear some scary voice instead!
Old 27-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Knower

@Alienka - I do paranormal investigating and have done quite a bit of EVP work. I find that is the best way to get evidence at places I investigate at. I also use what is called a Spirit Box. A Spirit Box is basically a modified radio that will scan up and down the AM or FM frequencies at various speeds as chosen by the user. The theory is the spirits can use the white noise and snippets of sound to talk through the box I use a device called a P-SB7 box. You can find many videos on Youtube with investigators and their EVP and Spirit Box.

If you're going to be scared or very creeped out by doing EVP and catching the voice of a potential spirit, its probably best that you don't do it until you overcome your fear. I only say this because while most of the spirits I encounter are benign and friendly, there are some that are not friendly. Not evil or demonic, but angry spirits and they can and will use foul language. Plus some voices, even though friendly, they sound demonic because of a low, raspy, whispering voice.

Somebody I might recommend watching on Youtube is Huff Paranormal, who have a lot of great videos of spirit box and EVP. Watch somebody doing stuff they recorded live instead of documentaries that only tell you about things paranormal. You'll learn a lot more that way.
Old 29-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Seeker

Wow Spirit Seeker, you got me hooked on the theme of 'spirit box'. I can't watch enough videos on this subject on youtube, particularly from Huff Paranormal as you suggested.
I'm interested in 'all paranormal' for many years, I also practice mediumship, card reading, psychic stuff, etc. But you introduced me to spirit box now. What is the simplest way to make one? Do you have good results? On the youtube video they seem to be answering questions! That's just another awesome evidence from the spirit world (well, I think so).
Old 29-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienka
Wow Spirit Seeker, you got me hooked on the theme of 'spirit box'. I can't watch enough videos on this subject on youtube, particularly from Huff Paranormal as you suggested.
I'm interested in 'all paranormal' for many years, I also practice mediumship, card reading, psychic stuff, etc. But you introduced me to spirit box now. What is the simplest way to make one? Do you have good results? On the youtube video they seem to be answering questions! That's just another awesome evidence from the spirit world (well, I think so).

I thought you would like to see that. Very exciting stuff. It's amazing on what comes out.

The spirit box that would easiest to get is the P-SB7 for about $80 from a website called Pro Measure that makes them. You also would need an external speaker to plug in, but you can find those anyplace for $20 or cheaper depending on what you like. Only because the P-SB7 doesn't get loud enough and you miss words. I use an external speaker with mine so I can hear things better live when they are being said so I can interact. Much like you see with Huff Paranormal.

There are also a couple of regular radios you can get with the scan feature, but you have to "hack" them to get them to work like a P-SB7. It opening it up and bending a pin or pulling something in order to disable the scan feature. Radio Shack had radios that you could do that with, hence the name Hack Shack. But their new radios have ribbons and not pins, so it can't be done on them, as far as I know. My first spirit box was a shack hack. I think Huff uses a different radio he hacked, might be in one of his videos.

There are also people who build these radios too. Steve Hultay makes a Steve's box and occasionally sells them. He has some videos too on Youtube about his boxes and he is an investigator with his sister (Sibs Paranormal).
Old 30-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Seeker

Thanks for your reply Spirit Seeker.
I can see that there is a lot of noise and unclear words, sounds, etc., which makes it a bit more difficult to communicate with spirits. But 'direct responses' make up for it! What is your best communicating experience via spirit box you can recall?
What can be done to reduce the background noise and get clearer communication?
Old 30-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Seeker

P.S. I also see that some people use Echovox app for Android instead of PSB7. What do you think about it? Have you tried it?
Old 31-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator
I have echovox. I only just tried it. I have no opinion yet....Turning them on today just because it is Halloween lol
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Knower

I've never used the Echovox. I have an Ovilus X that has a dictionary mode which has a database of over 200 words and it also has a phonetic generator. I don't care for the phonetic, its too frustrating trying to guess at what words are used. But that's just me.

For the earlier post, I've had full sentences directed to me using my real name. There's not much you can do to get clearer communication. You can get a Faraday Pouch to put your spirit box into, this will screen out a lot of the radio signals. Under $20. When you use box, just advise that the spirits need to speak as loudly and clearly as possible. But a lot of times things are missed live, which is why you need to record the session with an audio recorder.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the info Spirit Seeker!
Old 03-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Knower

My pleasure Alienka! If you do end up getting a spirit box to use, let me know how you make out with it!

Note: In my post above I said the Ovilus X had a database of over 200 words. Sorry, I meant to say 2000 words.