Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
My apologizes
These are paraphrased quotes I like from
spiritguidesparrow website and blog that lead me to this wonderful thread.
I find the website and blog much easier to navigate.

Dear ImthatIm,

I do not recognise that you identify this in your heart as a wonderful thread.

The way you have attempted to recreate my insight through your own choice of words, through your own interpretations, does not in this second instance reflect an understanding of my perception. Your first preceding communication made transparent your disapproval of both myself and the creation of Samantha’s charitable resource. Your point of view which attempted to diminish in value that of ours, simply because you disagreed, was swiftly muted through the delivery of further knowledge. Trying to disguise further confrontational and contending intentions, within words of false flattery and indisputable insincerity, will not achieve what you desire. My insights will outlive and outshine any intent anyone has to spurn or stain them, and continue to offer a light to the lives of others long after you have lost interest. In this, you are powerless to the contrary.

Rather than waste what time you have left in denouncing the truth of others, it would be more prudent to focus on living your own truth. Embrace right now that which you deem most valuable. This point will be made manifest to you more insistently at a subsequent time.

May your heart govern your next words.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 30-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sparrow,

I would like to manifest a different reality or experience - one with joy and no worries and yes abundance, including material abundance, good health for me and my loved ones.

But I don't really know how to go about it - I can't think of what I can realistically do that will manifest this for me. If I am in realm of Spirit, observing, silence, consciousness, presence, it's not clear to me what I can do.

JL.

Dear janielee,

You wish to experience a reality of joy. The state of being called joy is the result of activity through love. When you exercise your will through something you love it invokes joy. What you may not know or be aware of is that this is your inherent natural state of being. When your etheric cord first forged a link with your biological counterpart it was done through an intense act of love. You were born from love. You are the result of joy. You have simply forgotten what it is to be joyful, and what it is for love to live. You have placed layers upon layers of convoluted conditions which get in the way of what love is, and what joy can be. You must identify these layers and conditions which blind you to how life can truly be for you, and those close to you.

Through every thought, word and deed, ask yourself what would love do now? If it does not bring you joy then that thought, word and deed did not come from love. This is your guiding light, and the star which will guide your way through the darkest night.

Worry is an appendage of fear. It is a modelled “SAT NAV” for navigating life through survivability consciousness. It relates to a future event which has not even happened, and therefore exists purely inside your own mind. You are afraid of a hypothetical mental concept which exists within you, to which you grant power of influence on your creative decisions. Because this hypothetical concept is based on the energy of fear it does not have access to a broader spectrum of possibility. Making important decisions based on this therefore will not be intuitive to what is ultimately available to you.

The SAT NAV of fear is useful for navigating you and your loved ones from physical harm, but it does not allow you to venture off the beaten track and explore a different destination.

What you currently seek is a different destination; a different outcome to your life as it is now experienced. What you must do then is follow not the path another would put you upon, but pave your own route off the predefined path. Do not follow the outdated SAT NAV created by others that will lead you off a cliff face, but apply your own feet in your own direction, at your own pace. Here you will discover the truth of who you are through the journey you undertake, through the convictions of your commitments. Do not be deterred by no visible predefined path in front of you, or the obstacles that stand in your way. It is up to you to lay the groundwork for the route to form a visible path. Apply what strengths you have to your advantage and allow the journey to refine them, instead of berating ones you feel you do not possess. Life will always, in all ways, deliver to you exactly what you need to experience what you choose. Look at what you are choosing.

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Looks like some trolls are taking over - so many new people, all to poke fun at a wonderful friend.

Thanks Spirit Guide Sparrow.

JL.

Dear janielee,

The words and observations I present here are shared by a much wider celestial and cosmic community. As such, they are not meant to represent me, but deliver views from eyes other than one singular individual or experience. The distinct emphasis which highlight others inability to connect with aspects of my perceptions is that they originate from beings observing humanity. Due to the differences in thought processes and value systems disagreements will arise from human beings living on the surface. I cannot therefore be poked fun of, and experience no impairment from minds who seek only to enforce their own view or criticisms upon others. I cannot be damaged by disbelief or ignorance. Truth always prevails, whether one is ready to accept it or not. It uplifts and empowers. Uninvited deprecation of the experience and insight of another neither uplifts nor empowers, but merely reveals an intolerance.

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.

I read some time ago now, so as far as I can remember, it said if you have a habit / addiction/ life style for instance with alcohol and cannabis when you passed over, you had to go through some kind of detox thing in the spirit world.

If are mental and physical problems no longer exist in the spirit world then I would like to think we would not crave a smoke or drink, or sex for that matter.

Dear Pagandell,

A happy new year to you and all those who have walked with you in the past, the present, and who shall come to do so in the future.

The quotation under your posts appears somewhat disordered. You may wish to correct this.

Carcinogens and narcotics are substances which create repetitious behaviours and emotional dependences. The craving is not what survives but the memory of dependency itself. Everything survives through memory. This is not limited to just memories of the brain, since all living cells have memory.

Since there is nothing to detox as such, the process of rehabilitation involves altering the relationship to the structure and behaviour of memory. As it is in physical life, the spirit world is all about altering the relationships you have created. Some could interpret this as healing or therapy.

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
Hello Sparrow,

Are there any particular methods of interaction that would be most appropriate? Or is experimentation the key in this instance?

I would also just like to thank you for taking the time to speak not just to me, but to the other people on this forum too. It is very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas everyone.

x

Dear Nathaniel,

What wondrous spirited circumforaneous adolescent energies I do see as of late.

The best method specifically for you will always be your own method.
A prudent place to start any exploration or encounter is to create the most suitable circumstances and environment to facilitate optimal success. The experience will then have the freedom to manifest to its full potential. Be inquisitive and consistent, but never overzealous or oppressive.

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Master
Dear7luminaries,

In the spirit of things to come I have another message to share.

For those who seat their soul on the fence of faithlessness; for those who diverge to the dereliction of their most divine and deepest truth, from my heart wisdom to yours, I leave you with a word from my soul. The highest possible and most accurate truth will always be that which you always thought impossible. If today exists to experience what is possible, tomorrow exists to experience the impossible.

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2018, 04:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you kindly sparrow it's nice of you to reply and with a lot of thought you put in to my question. I hope again to chat to you soon.
Old 30-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Pathfinder

For members consideration:
The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad Chap. 3 (Sanskrit removed)

Commentary by Swami Krishnananda

".... Everything is destructible; everything is subject to death. Nothing can be free from the jaws of death. Now, Ārthabhāga asked Yāj avalkya: "Inasmuch as everything here is a 'food' for death which is the Devata, for whom death itself the food?" There is no escape from death. Death swallows everybody as if it is food. But is there a death of death? Is there anything of which death itself is the food? Can you tell me who is death to death itself? What is death? Which Devata, which deity, which god can eat death in the same way as death eats everything, so to say?

... "My dear friend! You know that there is a death for everything, and one thing can be swallowed by another thing. Fire is an eater of everybody. It can burn and swallow and destroy anything. But fire can be eaten up by water. If you pour a particular quantity of water, fire gets extinguished. So, in the same way as water can be regarded as an eater of death in the form of fire which is the eater of other things, there is an eater of that eater too. The meaning implied herein is that the eater of death is the Supreme Being

..." We are told this in the Katha Upaniṣhad. The Supreme Being is the swallower of death. That means to say, one cannot overcome death unless one resorts to the Supreme Being. Not before that can you escape transmigration. There cannot be freedom from birth and death, there cannot be therefore freedom from the consequent sorrow of life, until and unless the great Reality is realized. So, who is the death of death? Who is the eater of death? The Supreme Being, the Eternal, the Absolute, He is the eater of death, and no one else can eat death.
Old 30-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Colorado,

To whom are you referring in this regard?

-Sparrow

Not you Sparrow...the other two fairly new accts that keep wanting you to do to do readings and such. Just reading the questions, the skepticism and exploitation just wreaks of mind games. I don't know why it gets under my skin, but you are handling it very well.

Anyways, just reading your messages, one pertains to me most definitely today...perfect timing. I def needed that today. Keep doing what you do!
Old 30-12-2018, 11:55 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Spiritguidesparrow
1. I do not recognise that you identify this in your heart as a wonderful thread.
2. May your heart govern your next words.

1. Is true. I have no idea what this thread is about.
2. _____________________!!!!!

My purpose here has been achieved and is done.
Frankly I did not think my posts were worthy of a response.
You are right my time that I have left should be wisely spent.