Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Thank you for your wishes to help, neil. Sparrow has made every assertion toward the fact that he is living as a human on earth, simply that he identifies with his Spirit as his true self, and that what he can do, so can and may we (with preparation.) If anyone is Christed, then we all are, for we are all divine.

Hellow Sorai...if as you say we are all christed beings, then we would all be continuously wearing the whole armour of God, and that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

And Sorai, we are not capable of withstanding those wiles, those deceptive ones, as it is obvious by just listening to all of the people on this forum and other media outlets who describe their horrific experiences with unloving beings.

We are not "divine love" beings as yet, we are still the lesser...."natural love" beings. You would well know the difference in your very being, if you were a christed divine being.

If we were infact christed divine beings, Sparrow would find it simply not necessary to give earthlings advice. Because earthlings would not require advice.
Earthlings could also see spiritual beings and be aware of their true intent and agenda, instead of hearing the words of spiritual beings, for ourselves or via another earthling as a form of medium.

For your considerations and always with the highest regards...Neil
Old 22-12-2018, 11:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This would fit well in the Non-Duality area...join in there if you haven't yet. :)

Added: What? I now see you are into Anthony Borgia?...Yeah, your people are esp in the NDE area, too...
I dunno if you post on those yet.

Hellow miss Hepburn
Yes i read all of Anthonies writings, along long time ago, although i wonder if you noticed that it is only a discription of the natural love spheres, and not a description of the holy kingdom.
Old 22-12-2018, 11:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Just to point out one more thing...even if Sparrow chooses to answer and gives you the correct number, that would not be proof that his information is correct. It would verify clairvoyant or/and clairsentient ability, which i don’t recall his using here. His information comes from conscious connection with his Spirit, his soul group of Asceleottyi, and other beings he knows such as his doorkeeper and guides. They are related but different skills.

This is probably moot, since Sparrow has made it clear that he is unwilling to answer my request for verification. The only skill one needs to verify my password is access to the Akashic records, which I understand to be virtual copies of every deed, action or thought that has ever existed.

Quote:
He has repeatedly stated and i agree as i have experienced that verification of the info he presents can come from contact with one’s Spirit, the Akashic Records, and one’s heart wisdom. I have done so and it works to verify through the first two, but it is more natural most of the time for me to know it is true in my heart as soon as i read it.

How were you able to contact your spirit and gain access to the Akashic Records?

I have tried most of the commonly suggested practices including mindfulness, mantra meditation, sitting in complete silence without thinking of anything - none of these practices worked for me despite many years of trying.

Quote:
You won’t think everything you hear or read is true simply by letting go of doubting by default; rather you’ll open your heart to what is true that you are clearly attracted to in your heart, as evidenced by your sticking around here all these years. Good luck.

Doubt is not a state of mind I cling onto and cannot let go of. Rather, it is a natural and temporary decision to withhold judgement in the absence of evidence:

In the presence of positive evidence, doubt gives way to belief and acceptance.

In the presence of negative evidence, doubt gives way to disbelief and rejection.

Since my time on Earth is limited, I cannot be doubtful forever, but must find the necessary evidence to make an informed judgement about a particular belief system of interest to me. Can you, as a friend with priviledged access to the Akashic records, help me in this regard?
Old 22-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
It is unreceptive to wisdom and inhibiting to experience to assign doubt to something preceding an intensive commitment to understand it. That is not an act of wisdom, but one of judgement.

Doubt is not an act of judgement, but the withholdment of judgement as an expression of uncertainty.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:29 AM
Super Moderator
A1candidate....Souls can't just go into the akashic records and find out details about another Soul. It isn't an investigation bureau.
There might be occasions when a Soul has tremendously strong link with another and is invited spiritually and with Love, to understand another's journey. That is so different.
But I would be interested to hear what Sparrow thinks about that.
Old 23-12-2018, 01:45 AM
Guide

Dear Neil,

Thank you for your response. I see you are sincere in your assertions and wishing to help, however I disagree with you on most points.

My use of the term Christed, as I believed was clear, was simply an indulgence of your assertion about it. I am not familiar with its exact meaning, and perhaps you'd like to clarify that. However, my intent was to convey that we are all divine. It does not require reaching some so-called "higher" state to be divine. While the journey towards spirit may be a long one from the perspective of a human, at the same time the Spirit is the true self of the human, thus we are divine.

This invention called the devil is merely a tool that was created to keep people in line through fear. Today, we know that fear-based thinking is ineffective and holds us back. In fact, fear is responsible for what many people call "evil." I maintain that there is truly no such thing as "evil;" there is merely the result of the physical state limitations which cause us to compete and come at odds with one another. Whosoever has become misguided and committed unloving deeds has clearly had deep misfortune and hurt committed unto them before. This does not excuse their responsibility, but it should serve as a deterrent to painting them as "evil.". It is through fear that people can become vulnerable to such beings, whom mnay mistake for a “devil.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hellow Sorai...if as you say we are all christed beings, then we would all be continuously wearing the whole armour of God, and that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

And Sorai, we are not capable of withstanding those wiles, those deceptive ones, as it is obvious by just listening to all of the people on this forum and other media outlets who describe their horrific experiences with unloving beings.

We are not "divine love" beings as yet, we are still the lesser...."natural love" beings. You would well know the difference in your very being, if you were a christed divine being.

If we were infact christed divine beings, Sparrow would find it simply not necessary to give earthlings advice. Because earthlings would not require advice.
Earthlings could also see spiritual beings and be aware of their true intent and agenda, instead of hearing the words of spiritual beings, for ourselves or via another earthling as a form of medium.

For your considerations and always with the highest regards...Neil

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 23-12-2018 at 04:14 AM.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:02 AM
Guide

Dear Tobi,

While I believe there is a requirement of permission, it is usually granted in the case where the person looking has a loving intent and asks sincerely. One can also ask permission energetically, without verbal contact. If someone has a desire for privacy, that would be another story. Since A1Candidate has invited me, I will check and see what I can to help him contact his own Spirit and the Akashic records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
A1candidate....Souls can't just go into the akashic records and find out details about another Soul. It isn't an investigation bureau.
There might be occasions when a Soul has tremendously strong link with another and is invited spiritually and with Love, to understand another's journey. That is so different.
But I would be interested to hear what Sparrow thinks about that.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Sorai

To me, a Christed being, as you call it, is simply a highly evolved soul that is full of love and respect for others, and has a high level of spiritual knowledge. Unfortunately, we live on a primitive planet and most of us have a long way to go before we achieve this level of consciousness.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:37 AM
Guide

One's access to anything Spiritual expands as one's love expands. That includes love for oneself and love for existence.

Spirit is something I gradually become closer to, first by reading Sparrow's words on it and getting that sense of what it is, then by visualizing it, and then by reaching out consciously-energetically to it. Same for the Akashic records. Each of us is connected to our Spirit by an etheric cord which attaches to our solar plexus and carries back and forth life information and nourishment to us for as long as one's human life goes on. Simply try to become aware of this energy. Spirit, in my experience, is relatively passive in interaction until called upon and asked for functions such as healing or information.

So access to the Akashic records and Spirit is not an earned privilege, but something we are entitled to as sentient energy beings. We all originated there so it is connecting with our origin.

When I connected with your Akashic records, I sensed that your being is very bright, while apparently you have a fear of the impossible, of what you wish to be possible not being true. This fear must be released to access such information because it's like forming a conclusion which gets in the way of a real access. Try to reason with yourself and form a truly neutral mindset before attempting to proceed. There may be emotional/consciousness programs and/or blocks interfering with this. I have had great success with help from a practitioner of Spiritual Response therapy, and I learned from them also some methods for communicating with Spirit once I was able to. If you look them up they may have someone in your area, or a phone consultant, who can help you with your emotions. It's important for you to know you are unlimited. See how you feel about that, I'd say.

When some say why, others say "why not?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
This is probably moot, since Sparrow has made it clear that he is unwilling to answer my request for verification. The only skill one needs to verify my password is access to the Akashic records, which I understand to be virtual copies of every deed, action or thought that has ever existed.

How were you able to contact your spirit and gain access to the Akashic Records?

I have tried most of the commonly suggested practices including mindfulness, mantra meditation, sitting in complete silence without thinking of anything - none of these practices worked for me despite many years of trying.

Doubt is not a state of mind I cling onto and cannot let go of. Rather, it is a natural and temporary decision to withhold judgement in the absence of evidence:

In the presence of positive evidence, doubt gives way to belief and acceptance.

In the presence of negative evidence, doubt gives way to disbelief and rejection.

Since my time on Earth is limited, I cannot be doubtful forever, but must find the necessary evidence to make an informed judgement about a particular belief system of interest to me. Can you, as a friend with priviledged access to the Akashic records, help me in this regard?
Old 23-12-2018, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm
Sorai

To me, a Christed being, as you call it, is simply a highly evolved soul that is full of love and respect for others, and has a high level of spiritual knowledge.

Sure they do have all of that, plus a whole lot more, i wonder if you are truely aware as to what the rest is.

And you did not mention how exactly, a person becomes a christed being.