Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-03-2011, 05:41 PM
StephenK

Hmmmm "Belief Juggling".... sure gets old after awhile... historically, stuff has been observed, someone puts it into words, people relate to the way
that the concepts are presented, then expound and fineness these concepts into beliefs of validation or fear.

What a royal waste of time....

"Emotionally" we're driven by a time we don't remember... more specifically by our early childhood... among those days before memories stuck. As
infants and young toddlers we absorbed our surroundings like a sponge. By the time we started to think and remember we were pretty-much locked
into a mindset of emotional relating.

And so we think... and we emotionally relate-to.... the two don't often fit together very well...

Instead of trying to reach far afield for the promised answers to to some ultimate reality.... perhaps it's better that we focus on what moves us... and
then why those emotional assumptions are so.

Why are we stuck in a pattern of repetition where the words tend to change but our attachments remain stubborn? Is it possible that the best
way to explore the big things that await us is by reviewing this life-times attachments as a visceral means of clearing the deck. How can we move
forward without knowing where we came from? How can we quiet the mind and inner noise if we're constantly trying to overcoat our reactions with
plastic beliefs built on the insistence of others haplessly doing the same?

...the ~quiet mind~ is free of belief.... the moment we try and explain what we don't "directly" know then we've wondered into a mess of our own making.

An Absolute-knowing of just "why" we're here doesn't seem to be part of the scenario. So I trust that it's all for a perfectly good reason. Otherwise
what a silly process to go through... So to the big-picture stuff, I've let-go.... my goodness does that free-up the mind-space... :^)

I now look around me and see what needs addressing... in the now, in real time, and directly proportionate to the challenges and pleasures at hand...

I look for the patterns of my reactions and responses and endeavor to unravel their Pavlovian aspects. It's amazing how doable this is... get our
heads and our long-held knee jerk reactions out of the way and life becomes adventurous in a constantly regenerative way.

This old-school obsession with belief-juggling is like swimming through quicksand.. it's a great way of working one's hind-end off while remaining in pretty-much the
same place....
Old 08-03-2011, 06:47 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
nature manifests without "intent". living things grow and evolve spontaneously under the duress of the environment from which they spring. i fail to understand why humans would be any different than the rest of nature. anything you chose to do and be is natural ... not supernatural. whatever evolving you do is dependent on your environment (external and internal) and the pressures that environment puts on you.

Bingo! :^)
Old 08-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
nature manifests without "intent". living things grow and evolve spontaneously under the duress of the environment from which they spring. i fail to understand why humans would be any different than the rest of nature. anything you chose to do and be is natural ... not supernatural. whatever evolving you do is dependent on your environment (external and internal) and the pressures that environment puts on you.
I believe your truest words to date, "I fail to understand"!! Pretty much covers it. Again you might want to read http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d
Old 08-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Hmmmm "Belief Juggling".... sure gets old after awhile... historically, stuff has been observed, someone puts it into words, people relate to the way
that the concepts are presented, then expound and fineness these concepts into beliefs of validation or fear.

What a royal waste of time....

"Emotionally" we're driven by a time we don't remember... more specifically by our early childhood... among those days before memories stuck. As
infants and young toddlers we absorbed our surroundings like a sponge. By the time we started to think and remember we were pretty-much locked
into a mindset of emotional relating.

And so we think... and we emotionally relate-to.... the two don't often fit together very well...

Instead of trying to reach far afield for the promised answers to to some ultimate reality.... perhaps it's better that we focus on what moves us... and
then why those emotional assumptions are so.

Why are we stuck in a pattern of repetition where the words tend to change but our attachments remain stubborn? Is it possible that the best
way to explore the big things that await us is by reviewing this life-times attachments as a visceral means of clearing the deck. How can we move
forward without knowing where we came from? How can we quiet the mind and inner noise if we're constantly trying to overcoat our reactions with
plastic beliefs built on the insistence of others haplessly doing the same?

...the ~quiet mind~ is free of belief.... the moment we try and explain what we don't "directly" know then we've wondered into a mess of our own making.

An Absolute-knowing of just "why" we're here doesn't seem to be part of the scenario. So I trust that it's all for a perfectly good reason. Otherwise
what a silly process to go through... So to the big-picture stuff, I've let-go.... my goodness does that free-up the mind-space... :^)

I now look around me and see what needs addressing... in the now, in real time, and directly proportionate to the challenges and pleasures at hand...

I look for the patterns of my reactions and responses and endeavor to unravel their Pavlovian aspects. It's amazing how doable this is... get our
heads and our long-held knee jerk reactions out of the way and life becomes adventurous in a constantly regenerative way.

This old-school obsession with belief-juggling is like swimming through quicksand.. it's a great way of working one's hind-end off while remaining in pretty-much the
same place....
You may also want to read http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d Unless of course you stuck in your own belief juggling
Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
I believe your truest words to date, "I fail to understand"!! Pretty much covers it. Again you might want to read http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d

okay. i scanned the wordiness of the "dragonofdrama" and read nothing that hasn't already been said, from a position in 3D reality, a gazillion times before. what am i suppose to read there that negates the fact that you're dependent on your environment for your existance, no matter how many Ds you're existing in?

regardless of what reality i experience "i'm" still there or "i'" wouldn't be experiencing it and if i'm experiencing it "i" must be using senses of some kind and those senses have to be reacting to stimuli and stimuli is only possible in an environment. ALL possible environments are natural in a Universe of infinite possibilities. i call these environments The Divine Circumstance and not even void can exist can without a circumstance to exist in ... not even gods and you.

look, it's fine with me if you want to believe that you can manipulate the Universe into moving to your whims. if believing that the Universe will set up, generations in advance, the genetics of your future body, arrange for all the series of events, the meetings, the partings, circumstances small and large, the butterfly fluttering it's wings at just right moment and all the tiny essential minutia that comes about naturally, while overcoming any complexities upwelling from conflicting desire fulfillment demanded by others such as yourself, all this at your command so you can have the comfy prestigious future life you desire and deserve, makes you feel powerful, secure and in control then ... more power to ya. good luck with that!

Last edited by Internal Queries : 08-03-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBearer
some here are not giving internal queries the credit he deserves for his inquisitive nature, because it is leading him on the right track.

So what? no one needs to believe in channelings or anything else, the truth iswhat lays in the heart, and perspective changes everything. What is accurate from one level is broad brush and in some instances untrue from another level.

at one level of understanding electricity flows like water through electrical cables, from another level elctrons flow in one direction creating a backdraft almost drawing current in the opposite direction. both are correct, however you can not solve all problems from the first perspective thus further queries are required.

from the top of my head, (as there is a lot of comments on this thread),

Karma is a word, understand it is cause and effect, it relates to you as an individual not some supernatural get even clause. Karma in its most basic level is psychology of the soul. It is you and how you relate to the universe around you. your actions have reactions. other peoples actions cause reactions in you, which cause reactions in others and so it goes on the never ending wheel of karma. karma will continue until every sentient being chooses to stop reacting and start being.

manifestation. this is a complete deception, if you try and manifest anything it will never happen. no true spiritual teacher will ever tell you you can manifest anything, let alone a new specific incarnation. manifestation is like the electricity flowing through water analogy. from a very low level it is all very miraculous, from a practitioner level (so to speak) it is not what is attracted to you, it is what you are atracted to. What you are attracted to will be within reach through appropriate actions and reactions. you are not going to be a surgeon by being born as one. you become a surgeon by studying, passing exams in the top percentile and working hard. you will not do this any other way (incidently i may be wrong is the future surgeon the same person who is the scholar of hinduism budhism etc etc etc, because this should really be basics if that is the case)

linear reincarnation. there is no foundation on the subject of linear incarnation. incarnation takes place in a plane where time doesnt exist, or more appropriately a dimension of no time, therefore there is no linear reincarnations. there are many simultanious incarnations in a no time environment, it is only us that put timelines on events. so with this in mind, our multidimensional being will understand future incarnations as well as past (but view them as simultaneous events)

with simultineity in mind, then in a no time environment there is no reincarnation, merely incarnation of many aspects of the one multidimensional being. erik has one incarnation as erik which is his multidimensional being at the erik level. erik will not be back, because his simultaneous no time incarnations are underway. his multidimensional being will be here many times.

choice of reincarnation. like manifestation it is attraction but not what is attracted to you, what you are attracted to, but in a more fundamental level. at a reactionary level. you do not sit and say, oh id like to be a pop star and live in a big house. these things are human issues and of no relevance to spirit. ill spell it out, i hinted at this previously. on passing to spirit, you aill see a number of doorways, or sources of light (go to the light yada yada) the only sources you will see as atractive are those which are of your vibration, if your a scumbag your attractive light source will not be the same as a good and selfless persons. it is the doorway we choose that decides where and to whom we are incarnated. this in no way apportions career, or tests or anyother human claptrap, remember spirit could not care less what your career is or what type of watch you wear, it is concerned with the value of the soul. forget your human issues it does not work that way.

p.s. i have trained in many cultures and doctrines over very many years.

Well said, LightBearer. I found your post clear and containing much basic truth. I hope many get some clarity and understanding from it.

Peace,
7L
Old 08-03-2011, 09:29 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
You may also want to read http://dragonofdrama.com/why_3d Unless of course you stuck in your own belief juggling

Actually you helped to make my point for me... :^)

Note this observation by the author you pointed me to:

---

"The religious concept of “hell” is a construct of the human mind. The only hell you will find yourself in is the one you create for yourself which
does not exist after you die but exist in the confines of your mind right here and now and is one that beckons you to accountability either in this
life or a future incarnation. The manifestation of a “living hell” occurs as self-evident results present in your circumstances and events.
"

---

"...is a construct of the human mind". He acknowledges this himself and then goes on to entertain constructs of his own.

Would not the wisest first approach to self awareness be the one that first ~undoes~ the private human-mindset-emotionally-warped-conditioning
before tackling the big-picture stuff? To first evaporate the "construct of the human minds" driven-filters through personal examination, in
conjunction with intuitive empathy for all those we share this living experience with...?

Traditionally, the average person is judging, defining and charting a course based on reflexive responses that arises from this conditioning.

Even if this guy was dead-on you would read it in one way today.. and as you clarify, dissolve and evolve, you would likely read the same thing quite
differently later.

Isn't it kinda funny that we'll say stuff like "living in the present" or "being in the now"... and then scatter our thoughts to the wind to describe what
that means... It finally made sense to me what this "living in the now" actually is... just live in the ~present~, address and dissolve what gets in the way of doings so
effectively... and wake-up to the now as ones visceral experience...

....and then out of that simplicity eagerly blend and integrate with what freshly presents itself...

Belief juggling is anything but that..... :^)
Old 08-03-2011, 10:01 PM
ToltecWarrior

Toltec's believe that prior to incarnation each individual must write a script. I think what is important about this is that if we have written a script then surely our script must include and incorporate all the other scripts past present and future! As it goes I don't know much about this, who would? but I do tend to trust Toltec beliefs, don't ask me why.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Master
coolness, StephenK!

though i admit i do enjoy a nice stroll through the Garden of Endless Speculation, especially if i have good companionship with whom to dissect the colorful and various flowering weeds of speculation ... folks who are fiesty and as arrogant as i am. lol
Old 09-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Baldr44

Wow, and I thought we would never agree on anything.