Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Juanita

this book drove me crazy.....where is his spirit guide? where is his soul family? IMO, borgia "may" have communicated with this Monsignore, but I rather think he did a lot of embellishment......and also that this guy is in a very limited astral level...........Juanita
Old 13-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Experiencer

I just started reading this book and wow, seems like my idea of heaven from what I've read so far.

Reading more and I see he mentions that they live in perpetual summer. Ok maybe I'm not spiritually advanced enough but that would bother me. I like my different seasons and I'd assume that God would make it so that some people could have all 4 seasons if that was their idea of paradise. I mean he lets them have the home of their dreams, so why not the climate of their dreams?
Old 13-11-2011, 08:09 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
I just started reading this book and wow, seems like my idea of heaven from what I've read so far.

Reading more and I see he mentions that they live in perpetual summer. Ok maybe I'm not spiritually advanced enough but that would bother me. I like my different seasons and I'd assume that God would make it so that some people could have all 4 seasons if that was their idea of paradise. I mean he lets them have the home of their dreams, so why not the climate of their dreams?

Firstly God isn't a 'he' who has created paradise or lets people (quote) "...have a home of their dreams" or anything else - that's Biblical (and other) conditioning creating humankind's beliefs.

Next, when you speak about your personal preferences you're speaking as an incarnate, living in a body, experiencing our world through physical sensors. After your passing you'll experience a new environment and logically you may feel differently to how you do now.

In the etheric ('Paradise' if you wish) the material of that environment is malleable to thought. In highly simplified terms, solid objects can be created by the power of one's thought.

There you'll also find that the principle of like-attracts-like applies and if you still feel the way you've described you'll likely find others of similar outlook. You may find that their collective desire will have created a local environment of the sort you, and they, enjoy.

You will be able to decide if you'd like to live there and maybe contribute your own thought energy to continue holding it in existence. You may wish to see if you can 'fine tune' it locally to suit your particular desires but it would then need your personal energy to keep those modifications 'alive'.

Such an environment won't be found widely but it would be as solid and real as any other. The 'paradise' you've heard about will be different things to different people.

Your own would be just one variant.
Old 13-11-2011, 11:54 AM
deepsea

Ah,Thanks Mac.

I feel the same as Aero87,the fact of constant sunshine,bothered me.
Plus one or two other facts in the book.
Too much perfection is not good.
Boring in fact.

But nice to know we can learn to develope our own wishes as we progress in time.
Old 13-11-2011, 12:49 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Ah,Thanks Mac.

I feel the same as Aero87,the fact of constant sunshine,bothered me.
Plus one or two other facts in the book.
Too much perfection is not good.
Boring in fact.

But nice to know we can learn to develope our own wishes as we progress in time.

I accept that constant sunshine would be a bind unless one liked it. But read accounts and there's no suggestion of sunshine, just of light and warmth.

And how can we know what "too much perfection", as you put it, would feel like? We've never experienced it at all, let alone too much of it.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:35 PM
deepsea

Why are you always right?

True,Mac was trying to remember the exact facts in the book.
I remember the fact about windows just being open spaces,no glass etc.
Something like that.
Also in the book,it remarked about day time and night time.
No such thing it was said.
Also we do need rest but not as we are here.
We rest when we feel we need it.
How's zhat?
Old 13-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
...and also that this guy is in a very limited astral level...........Juanita
Hi Juanita and welcome,
Yes, he is indeed - I call it the "cottage with garden" level! Ha!
But, we can advance even on the Other Side...according to the James E. Padgett
"transmissions"....so that's good to know.

As Edwin took Ruth and the priest, hooded, to the lower levels to visit....the higher spirits lower their vibrations to look relatable to those still identified with being human.

The Higher Celestial Spheres - those identifying more to being spirits or light as demonstrated -is where my intentions are more focused.

Padgett's messages explain how to progress.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2011, 03:12 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea

Why are you always right?

True,Mac was trying to remember the exact facts in the book.
I remember the fact about windows just being open spaces,no glass etc.
Something like that.
Also in the book,it remarked about day time and night time.
No such thing it was said.
Also we do need rest but not as we are here.
We rest when we feel we need it.
How's zhat?

you'll do for me
Old 13-11-2011, 04:36 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
you'll do for me

You're a star.
Old 13-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Experiencer

I also am not totally enthused about the idea of "perpetual summer" or of "perpetual day time": but then I'm thinking from the perspective of living in a human body: wanting relief from the heat, wanting darkness to help me sleep.

The heavenly world in the book is a place where we're never hot or cold, and where we never get tired or need to sleep.

Also, "leaving my doors and windows open all the time" sounds weird: but then, if doing so never let in bugs, or wind, or cold, or heat, or rain, or burglars: why not?

Other than it seems that I'd be losing my privacy. But then, would I be thinking the same way in that sense in the next life as I do in this one?

Jim