Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
We could say we are Love and then dress Love up in a million ways, it doesn’t matter if Love is kissing you or punching you on the nose ..
Maybe, in your, case ... to 'suit' (i.e. 'dress as respectable) your desires and (consequent) purposes.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
WHAT? !!!!

A duck is a duck is it not?

Just apply your own philosophy to what you don't understand .

A duck can fly and quack, mate, eat and fight ..

It's still a duck no matter what it does ..

x daz x
Old 23-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Maybe, in your, case ... to 'suit' (i.e. 'dress as respectable) your desires and (consequent) purposes.

I haven't a clue what you are talking about .

Dressing Love up in a million ways has got nowt to do with what suits me or my desires .

One needs to know what Love is, it's that simple .

x daz x
Old 23-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
A duck is a duck is it not?

Just apply your own philosophy to what you don't understand .

A duck can fly and quack, mate, eat and fight ..

It's still a duck no matter what it does ..

x daz x
I'm glad you got the fact that my 'point' was youwards, Daz.
Old 23-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm glad you got the fact that my 'point' was youwards, Daz.

I really don't know what your going on about David .

You seem to behaving a little odd .

x daz x
Old 23-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
I really don't know what your going on about David .
Oops, I misread you 'duck' comments to mean that you sorta kinda did.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
I was inspired to look into the merkabah a few years back and it is basically in laymans terms a geometrical energetic pattern occupying space around the individual .

I had a thread on this once upon a times as and when the thoughts came to me . I had never heard of it before until that moment .

Anyhow if we follow this line of enquiry regarding your thoughts pertaining to the space has always been there I would beg to differ in this respect / line of thought .

It could be said that what you are has always been here / there / everywhere and in this respect the space for that which you are is always present, but there seems to be required a specific energy field within 'space' in order for certain things to manifest and become realized .

Some refer to this as rites of passage and such likes, but I understand you don't see this resonance / high vibrations / hierarchy stuff has holding any weight which is fine .

Some say that you are what you eat, some say you are what you think, it does boil down to what one is emitting energetically speaking that creates an energy field / space around you . This also has an impact on how you perceive yourself and others .

Some will say that when there is a headful of stress and worry and turmoil there is no room for peace until the storm has blown itself out .

This also reflects an aspect of occupied space that is either peaceful or not .

There is however the understanding that the sun is always shinning and it's just the clouded mind that stops the rays from penetrating you and I see this as being correct and perhaps falls inline with what you are saying but the clouds obstruct the sun because there are clouds present .

x daz x
OK, if you're going down that route....

I'm actually quite fine with resonance and vibrations, what I don't agree with is how they're portrayed in discussions sometimes.

It's in times like this when a Spirituality-centric perspective falls over, quite frankly. Essentially your consciousness sits atop everything and is conscious according to your own vibrations. Your energies increase by quantum states not by a gradual sliding scale, which is where realisations, the Ascension process and that kind of thing comes from. Our vibrations jump from one frequency band to another, and the higher the jump the more noticeable it becomes.

Our bodies are carbon based, although water is the major component but water is also a conductor. That means we are energy antennae and scientifically is is measurable, we're continually sending and receiving signals. What it sends out is the vibrations of our energies. By the way, the heart emits more signals than the brain. What's also not known is that consciousness imprints water and changes its crystalline structure, so you really are what you think in more ways than one.

As for their being no room, I'd beg to differ. Personally it feels as though it's a matter of focus rather than available space, or what an individual may or may not accept into their personal reality. Thing is, if Penrose and Hameroff are correct and the brain is quantum-capable, it throws a completely new light on Spirituality completely and on what space we may or may not have available. If our brains are quantum-capable then we are entangled with the field of potentiality, and the Universe is more of a reflection of us than we first thought.

I guess there are clouds, and there are clouds. Einstein said that science without religion is lame, and religion without science is blind. He was probably including Spirituality in that.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yes I agree it does matter in this context that is why it also matters who/m or what is the doer / observer .

There is an automatic reflection had concerning what we are that does / observers / thinks / suffers .

There are some masters that suggest the mind-body aspect is not the real I AM so the body suffers but not the real I AM that does .

Then there are suggestions that the real I AM is the watcher or observer and such likes but as said when push comes to shove one cannot prise apart that which observers / thinks / feels / suffers etc ..

To embrace one aspect and not the other just divides .

This is part of the parcel of why nis smoked and I am led to believe attributed the pleasures of the flesh to a body thing and not the real I thing .

It could be seen as a get out of jail card depending on how you look at it .

The main point is though is one can't dance through life not associating and discerning what you are from being this or that, because we behave accordingly based upon how we see things .

One might say the real I AM is not of the body but they still preserve life and out of attachment to the I AM of the body step aside from an oncoming bus .

This is a test of their faith and belief is it not .

You mentioned earlier

We can fill our heads with 'I am this' and 'I an not that' but that keeps out the really good stuff.

But one cannot help but have an idea in mind that we are this and not that because our actions speak louder than words .

x daz x
I've had experiences where 'I' have been 'separate' from this physical body and it was kinda weird to say the least. I was conscious that I was 'outside', I guess it could be likened to a wakeful out-of-body experience. I was conscious that there were two 'mes' at the same time, one immersed in the experience and one observing from a distance. Every time I had that experience it was always the same, and 'I' was always above and to the right of 'me'. At the time I was having a rash of experiences where I was 'not me', very much separate observer/doer. I was abused as a child and I remember having had the very same experience, 'I' seemed to leave the body and the body went through the experience just the same. I'm still not sure if this isn't simply a survival tactic and a way for the mind to protect itself, but it has left me with a fractured personality to this day. As such I have to be careful with the 'me/not me' experiences, whether there's something Spiritual going on or whether it's a survival/mental health issue I don't know. I'm also borderline schizophrenic. There's no dividing line between what's in our noggins and Spirituality, as much as many would like there to be.

Einstein said that genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in our minds at the same time, that would apply to Spiritual versus 'mundane'. Perhaps it would apply to the theory and the practice, the being and the knowledge.

Being fanciful because sometimes I enjoy the poetic Spirituality once in a while - we are emergent.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
OK, if you're going down that route....

I'm actually quite fine with resonance and vibrations, what I don't agree with is how they're portrayed in discussions sometimes.

It's in times like this when a Spirituality-centric perspective falls over, quite frankly. Essentially your consciousness sits atop everything and is conscious according to your own vibrations. Your energies increase by quantum states not by a gradual sliding scale, which is where realisations, the Ascension process and that kind of thing comes from. Our vibrations jump from one frequency band to another, and the higher the jump the more noticeable it becomes.

Our bodies are carbon based, although water is the major component but water is also a conductor. That means we are energy antennae and scientifically is is measurable, we're continually sending and receiving signals. What it sends out is the vibrations of our energies. By the way, the heart emits more signals than the brain. What's also not known is that consciousness imprints water and changes its crystalline structure, so you really are what you think in more ways than one.

As for their being no room, I'd beg to differ. Personally it feels as though it's a matter of focus rather than available space, or what an individual may or may not accept into their personal reality. Thing is, if Penrose and Hameroff are correct and the brain is quantum-capable, it throws a completely new light on Spirituality completely and on what space we may or may not have available. If our brains are quantum-capable then we are entangled with the field of potentiality, and the Universe is more of a reflection of us than we first thought.

I guess there are clouds, and there are clouds. Einstein said that science without religion is lame, and religion without science is blind. He was probably including Spirituality in that.

I kinda followed your lead in regards to your reply when you spoke about ..

The space doesn't need to be created, the space has always been there ..

I am therefore associating a specific space that occupies an specific energy .

Anger is one type of energetic expression and peace is another .

Both energies emit a different energy field is all I am pointing too .

You speak of focus, well a focus is an attuning to a specific energy thought / pattern and you can't attune to peace and hate at the same time .

So in this respect there requires one to tune into one or the other, focus on one or the other .

When the clouds fill your mind then you are not going to think clearly even though the clarity of the sun is always shinning .

I think there are many aspects at play in regards to quantum states and as to why and how our vibrations jump from one frequency band to another, it's an in depth subject . In a way for myself it's straightforward for if one is holding a vibration of cloudiness then the vibrations of the sun cannot become you .

This is why when you speak of 'isn't existing enough'? I would say not, not if one wants to bask in the sunlight ..

x dazzle x
Old 24-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I've had experiences where 'I' have been 'separate' from this physical body and it was kinda weird to say the least. I was conscious that I was 'outside', I guess it could be likened to a wakeful out-of-body experience. I was conscious that there were two 'mes' at the same time, one immersed in the experience and one observing from a distance. Every time I had that experience it was always the same, and 'I' was always above and to the right of 'me'. At the time I was having a rash of experiences where I was 'not me', very much separate observer/doer. I was abused as a child and I remember having had the very same experience, 'I' seemed to leave the body and the body went through the experience just the same. I'm still not sure if this isn't simply a survival tactic and a way for the mind to protect itself, but it has left me with a fractured personality to this day. As such I have to be careful with the 'me/not me' experiences, whether there's something Spiritual going on or whether it's a survival/mental health issue I don't know. I'm also borderline schizophrenic. There's no dividing line between what's in our noggins and Spirituality, as much as many would like there to be.

Einstein said that genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in our minds at the same time, that would apply to Spiritual versus 'mundane'. Perhaps it would apply to the theory and the practice, the being and the knowledge.

Being fanciful because sometimes I enjoy the poetic Spirituality once in a while - we are emergent.

That was a cool experience G.S. it sounds similar to Mr Muffins experience where he witnessed himself walking in a forest .

When you say there were two 'me's do you mean you were aware of being in the body and out of body at the same time .

This to me is the interesting part because from my understanding one only has one point of perception .

I can't be looking at the tree out of body and looking at the sky in or of the body at the same time and be aware of them both .

Lots of amazing possibilities that could perhaps explain what happened but maybe one day you will get the actual facts pertaining to that experience .

Listened to a bit of a channeled session last night with Sigmund Freud regarding that it does seem that there are two people inside the mind- body when it relates to the conscious and subconscious self .

I remember someone writing something about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Segal where she had an awful time when it seemed that her self hood disappeared .

Some become so shocked when something really unusual happens and the mind-body cannot come to terms with it ..

I think this is also why peeps who have kundalini awakenings can have their nervous system fried a little ..

Coming to terms with certain realizations and experiences can become a task in itself .

I know I had a lot of integration work done .

x dazzle x