Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-11-2019, 08:32 AM
Seeker
Question Couple questions in regards to guides

Hey there spiritual forums fam :)
Friendly Raven dropping by to ask a couple questions ..

1)Do you have to astral project in order to meet or speak or get to know your spirit guides? Is there other ways to meet and communicate ?

2)If I feel strongly toward an animal (example raven :p) could this mean this is an animal spirit guide or mistaken for just a creature I admire ?

3)I often see 333 , 555 after An attempt to AP with the intent of meeting my guides. Could this be their way of trying to communicate to me. If so what to make of these numbers I see a lot of contradicting answers on the internet & see reference to numbers as angel numbers. Perhaps my guide is an angel?
(Ps no successful AP yet *sad face*)

Still very much learning . I do try to read as many threads as I can before I ask questions that have already been answered but sometimes aren’t able to find exactly what I am looking for so I hope that you can have patience with me if I’ve asked anything that’s been answered in previous threads.
Thanks so much for your time in reading this and responding . Love and light to you all - Raven Royalty
Old 17-11-2019, 09:12 AM
iorek65

333 and 555 are number syncs primarily used by the Sirians/Angel Factions.

It is a process of trying to jinx you and alter your energy field for better or worse depending on if you're "on their team" or not.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
333 and 555 are number syncs primarily used by the Sirians/Angel Factions.

It is a process of trying to jinx you and alter your energy field for better or worse depending on if you're "on their team" or not.

On their team ? (Thank you kindly for this reply btw 🙏🏻 I am Intrigued )
Old 17-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Hey there spiritual forums fam :)
Friendly Raven dropping by to ask a couple questions ..

1)Do you have to astral project in order to meet or speak or get to know your spirit guides? Is there other ways to meet and communicate ?

No. They can come to you and let their presence known in other ways, including subtly touching you, such as a gentle tap on the shoulder, or a buzzing sensation. Suffice to say, you will know when they are there, because there will be a presence. It is similar to when somebody enters the room behind your back. You may not have seen or heard them, but there is a change in the atmosphere and you may even sense whether they're male or female, benign of threatening, etc... All animals have this sense as do humans.

Quote:
2)If I feel strongly toward an animal (example raven :p) could this mean this is an animal spirit guide or mistaken for just a creature I admire ?

Ravens (and crows) are specifically associated with carrying messages between the physical world and the spirit world, so it is usually a sign that somebody from the other side wishes to contact you.

Quote:
3)I often see 333 , 555 after An attempt to AP with the intent of meeting my guides. Could this be their way of trying to communicate to me. If so what to make of these numbers I see a lot of contradicting answers on the internet & see reference to numbers as angel numbers. Perhaps my guide is an angel?
(Ps no successful AP yet *sad face*)

Yes, those are clearly signs from them. They always happen when a spiritual entity is nearby.

Quote:
Still very much learning . I do try to read as many threads as I can before I ask questions that have already been answered but sometimes aren’t able to find exactly what I am looking for so I hope that you can have patience with me if I’ve asked anything that’s been answered in previous threads.
Thanks so much for your time in reading this and responding . Love and light

Those are at least interesting questions. To me, most of the stuff that goes on on this forum is pretty shallow, irrelevant stuff. Thank you for starting an interesting topic of conversation.
Old 17-11-2019, 09:42 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Those are at least interesting questions. To me, most of the stuff that goes on on this forum is pretty shallow, irrelevant stuff. Thank you for starting an interesting topic of conversation.

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions. I am glad I can ignite a spark Even if it’s small to this forum. My journey is on going and I feel like I’ve a lot of questions particularly on AP, spirit guides . I try not to be too shallow or always speaking and asking for self but I also try to inspire people through what little knowledge I have in hopes I can make my presence here on the forums one of gratitude by giving as much as I’m receiving by asking . I also do not comment if I am not knowledgeable on something as I see some do. So when I see you speak with confidence I am even more grateful.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwhispers
Thank you so much for answering all of my questions. I am glad I can ignite a spark Even if it’s small to this forum. My journey is on going and I feel like I’ve a lot of questions particularly on AP, spirit guides . I try not to be too shallow or always speaking and asking for self but I also try to inspire people through what little knowledge I have in hopes I can make my presence here on the forums one of gratitude by giving as much as I’m receiving by asking . I also do not comment if I am not knowledgeable on something as I see some do. So when I see you speak with confidence I am even more grateful.

You're welcome. I work with certain beings (I would say they are celestial / heavenly / or light beings) that have helped me a lot, including saving my life when I was in a lot of trouble. They have also helped/visited a few others when I asked them to, so I'm fairly certain they're real.

But until you have that experience, it is fairly difficult to say who or what you're dealing with, since these are invisible beings, at least most of the time. You can develop the ability to see them with your third eye. However, even when they are invisible to you, you will know when they are there and they will find ways of communicating with you.

I especially enjoyed David Icke's recollections on how the entities that guided him were driving him off the wall by being invisible, but clearly present in the room (I think he mentioned in one of his first books, that they were ascended masters). They then guided him to a psychic who was able to decipher their message to him.

As for myself, I can communicate with them quite effectively, though my own mind often gets in the way and it can be frustrating at times.
Old 18-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Overview of Psychic world/Spirit Guides

Hi All,
My 89 year old Dad, a retired aero-space engineer, has put together a WordPress site with his extensive experience and research into the overview of the Spirit World...

mindcontrol813.wordpress.com

"The writings presented here are a result of 16 years of working with a very powerful and accurate Psychic."

Check it out!