Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 08-10-2019, 10:31 PM
Suspended
Book1 Can't access the chatroom.

Hello guys,

The problem is that, I only get the screen to enter the chat as an administrator which I am not. The message that appears prior to this screen appearing in is "Login as a moderator, administrator or guest".

When I click on this to enter the exact and same username name that I use to log into this site, obviously as a guest, the screen to log into the chat room as an administrator appears.

I am a bit confused with this matter and do not know of what's going on exactly and reason why.

I am just clicking onto the icon of the "Chat" to enter this, that's the first step I'm taking prior to all of the above described takes place.

What's going on, reason why and how do I access the chat room?.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Suspended
Are any questions seeking help using this forum answered?. Or, only unhelpful members happen to read this?.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:29 AM
Master
When entering a chat room, the first screen appears to give us a choice: general, a reading room, a spiritual and admin. Ignore the admin box to select and select the other three. You should be able to get in on any of those three.

Logging in to a chat room isn't required. I log in to the site and on the side bar there's an icon for chat which I select.

Hope that helped.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-10-2019, 05:51 AM
Suspended
Hello Chrysallis and thank you for your response. Unfortunaty, the screen or windown you mentioned that appears, does not appear at all on my side and screen whatsoever. Just a window to log in as a moderator, admninistrator or guest. The options you mentioned do not appear at all on my screen.

I think I better send another private message. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Master
You're welcome and hopefully a mod can help you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Suspended
Thank you Chrysallis. The admninistrator updated my profile so I will be able to access the chat but, unfortunately, it has not worked.

Anyway, I won't bother any longer , at least for today...maybe the universe does not want me to go there for now :-)

Once again, thanks for your help.
Old 19-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
yep
had simler isuess i need mor thn 25 postss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Suspended
Hi Dream Jo,

I already have more than 25 posts so, that is not the reason why to the problem.

Thank you for being helpful and trying to help.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:57 AM
Suspended
It seems that the reason why for this problem was my phone.

I have been able to access the chatroom only once and from another phone. But, the access to it from my other phone occured with no problems whatsoever.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Master
Is there something happening in the chat room? I've never been in there