Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-10-2019, 01:37 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Direct influence of card readings

What would cause a person who is trained in tarot card readings and other methods of psychic reading to get no reading and be unable to sense anything about the person being given a tarot card reading at the time?
Old 03-10-2019, 07:40 AM
55Degrees

There could be several reasons.
The reader may have been having an 'off' day. It can happen through being 'energetically drained'. Issues like illness, tiredness or having done too many readings can cause the intuition to shut down.
The sitter may actually be blocking the reader from picking up their energy, whether it's intentional or not. Some sitters can be closed off for a number of reasons known only to them.
The reader may pick up on something that they feel uncomfortable disclosing and may just say they can't read the person for the benefit of the sitter. This can happen if the reader follows an ethical policy that disallows them from revealing certain aspects that could cause distress to the sitter (I've known it to happen).

Being a reader, I have times where I just can't 'tune in' and although it can be frustrating, it's better to be honest about it and admit the vibe just isn't happening.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Master
Everything what 55Degrees said, although in my experience it is usually that there is either a mismatch, meaning I am not the right person for him/her. Or the other doesn't want to be read, which would then mostly be subconsciously since they did ask for a reading. 9 out of 10 times this is the case, for me at least.
For me it's seldom being ill or tired as I don't do readings on the spot, never with the person there, so I never have to perform a la minute. I always allow for 5-7 business days to do a reading, exactly for the reason that I can do it when the energies are flowing. And if I happen to be ill, which has happened a few times, I inform the client and ask if it's okay the reading will be done later.

Sometimes it's also their Higher Self or guides stepping in as they know it's not the right time (yet) for that person to receive info, or any of the reason mentioned. Sometimes someone isn't to get guidance from a 3rd party but the idea is to figure it out themselves.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
PS The 'worst' one I ever had was for a woman whose energy was almost 100% like my own. That was almost impossible to do. Very difficult and almost impossible for me to keep her and my energies separate.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Master

^^ everything said above

Also, I find it's not uncommon to non-tarot professions too. I have "off days" in my non-tarot work as well - we all have moments where we can barely string it together for whatever reason, whereas other times it comes effortlessly without trying. I guess humans aren't quite like water taps where it's a simple switch on/off mechanism :)
Old 03-10-2019, 06:18 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Thank you for the knowledge presented,
1, The session the I seen where the reader was unable to get anything went like this,
The psychic giving the readings I will use Psy for short and the person being read I will call Dan,
Psy was live-streaming online and doing psychic readings and tarot card readings, Dan joined the stream and ask for a tarot card reading, Dan had gotten readings before from Psy so the 2 did already know of each other, Psy done a few more readings and then it came to Dans turn, Psy done the what they normally done before each reading by clearing out their fields and reprotecting themselves, Psy searches and found Dans energy, picked up the card deck spread them out in their hand, started to run their hand over the cards to feel and sense for the energy in the cards, Dan just vanished on the energetic plain Psy was and had been using to read everyone else, Psy felt nothing and got very confused, so Psy reset the deck and tried again, half way through the reading Dan reappeared and and there was a sudden spike in 2 cards which then were drawn and read out for the reading, Psy had done a lot of psychic readings before and was very confused and didn’t understand or know what just happened so Dan explained what they had just done, which was let Psy connect, just as Psy began to look for the card to pick, Dan made all his energy disappear from view, then Dan waited while Psy got confused got nothing and tried again, then Dan waited till Psy was halfway through the 2nd attempt before reappearing and throwing 2 energy balls into the card deck very close to each other causing Psy to feel the energy and pick the cards without ever knowing Dan had just made themselve vanish then came back and basically choose the cards for Psy,
2, After I heard this it seems that psychic readers rely on the assumption that no one is or would be able to control their energetic fields in a way which they are able to hide/change colours or shapes and/or throw their own energy into the tarot cards to change what cards are read by the reader.
3, Has anyone ever had someone that has been able to directly influence the reading by vanishing or putting energy into cards or by changing their soul/energetic body’s when you are viewing/reading them?